44.2:"Something strange".

Start from the beginning

"Do you want your coffee back?". He asked forwarding the glass but when he found that he had drunk it all, he scratches the back of his neck, "I can buy a new one".

"No. It's fine. We are about to go on the plane. I will have something there". She said looking at her iPad as she studies the design again

He nodded waiting for them to board the plane. He found his seat across from her at least one row behind. He shakes his head at the obvious point as he sits down watching her working on her iPad.

For some reasons, his head couldn't wrap around the guy earlier. He feels the strange sensation inside of him and all the things he had done since then where all something he wouldn't have done in any given moment.

Why is he acting this way?.

He shakes his head clearing his mind when he found a guy sitting beside her not before giving her a look which he didn't like because he understood it right away.

Since he cannot see her now he wasn't sure what was happening but unconsciously his hand clench into a tight fist.

She feels something on her leg which she ignored working on the design but when she feels someone holding her hand her head turns to a middle-aged man smirking at her. Anger boil inside of her as she raises her other hand slapping him hard across his face.

"How dare you touch me?". She snapped

The crew immediately came to her as she explained the situation to them and he took the man away from there. She sits back down rubbing the place feeling as if her hand was on fire. She feels someone else sits beside her stiffening instantly.

"That was some good show". She heard his voice as she calms her racing heart down, "You are going to bruise yourself".

"Huh?". She asked confused

He pointed to her hand that was red from the rubbing and she tries to stop the anxiety inside of her but it keeps getting worse.

"You are acting strange". He said observing her, "Why can't you stop rubbing?. He had left long ago".

"I hate the feeling of man touch on me". She said truthfully, "I cannot discard the sensation".

"Did it happened before?". He asked thoughtfully as he watches the colours draining from her face, "Did it?".

"No". She said hurriedly turning to look outside of her window, "Why are you so concerned?. That unlike you".

"Yeah! Tell me about it". He mumbles to himself rubbing his hand over his face asking himself to stop whatever he was doing, "I don't care about you".

Her heart clenched as she didn't say anything back to him. She already knows that he doesn't care about anyone much less someone like her. She is just a fool nothing else.

"Ninja woman". Waqas said after a long time of waiting for her to say something

She turns towards him, "Have you lost your mind?".

"You are like a ninja woman". He said again

"I think you are high on sugar". She said shaking her head, "This is going to be bad".

"What?. No". He said declining it completely, "This is just me".

"Maybe. But that's not the you that you show to me". Unfortunately, the sadness laces in her tone making him frown, "You are an ass".

"A hot one". He said grinning

Her eyes widen, "Waqas?. Hello?. Are you there?. Did you take drugs?. Alcohol?. Something?".