The Start Of New Tale

Start from the beginning

All the talk he had with Shantanu is playing in his mind repeatedly.

" What happened to my boy? You look so sad today?" Anuradha asked Adi who is lost sitting on the dining table.

He jerked at his place when Anuradha touched him.

" No..... No. I'm alright mom." Adi sighed.

" No. You don't look fine. What have happened Adi?" Anuradha asked caressing his light stubble.

" Will I be able to give enough of my time to my kids mom? Shantanu cried today saying that he never got enough time to spend with both of them. " Adi shivered just thinking about that.

" Adi! It's not like that son. Your profession demands all your time dear." Anuradha tried saying.

" Will my kids too have to beg me to spend some time with them Mom? Nithya is a doctor too!" Adi said unaware of his conscience.

" Adi?" Anuradha gasped.

" What did you just say?" She asked.

" What mom?" He asked lowly.

" What do you mean by Nithya is a doctor too? Do you like her?" Rahul asked worried.

" Did I say that?" Adi panicked.

" Yes! Are you falling for her son?" Anuradha cupped his face.

" I don't know mom!" He said holding his head.

" I'm leaving tomorrow for two months." His mere sentence was enough to make his parent understand that he is going undercover.

Anuradha and Rahul looked at eachother and they both know that it is the start of new tale.

He left the dining room without even having his food. The thoughts of his kids, his wife and Nithya are messing up with his mind.

On the other hand Nithya is assaigned as the incharge of today's operation. She need to guide the doctors of the Homeopathic department.

She was scared for the first time. This is one such operation where the politicians are involved. It's the operation of the Home Minister's son.

Once she got into the doctor's scrubs, she walked into the OT where the 2 homeopathic doctors are present. It was the first operation in India where the Homeopathic doctors are going to perform a surgery.

If the operation gets successful, it's like her hospital will be on the top and a huge recognition for Nithya.

All the lights are switched on directed to the patient's chest. The person adjacent to Nithya who is specialised in Anesthesia gave an injection and stood a little far from the doctors nodded at them indicating them to start the operation.

The doctors looked young and scared. Nithya gave a gentle smile and blinked her eyes in assurance. The doctors heaved a sigh and nodded at them.

" Make the incisions first." Nithya guided.

The doctors marked and cut the incisions (small cuts made) on the side of his chest. Nithya looked at the Minister's son in disgust. His lungs are in the worst condition ever possible. His left lung looked totally damaged. It have 2 cancer tumors. For a second she pitied his wife and children.

" Handle your blades carefully doctors. Just like this. And please go ahead with the pneumonectomy ( surgical procedure to remove one lung)." Nithya guided and the doctors nodded.

They are performing each thing asking the respective doubts to Nithya.

" Yeah! Just like that remove those tumors by segmentectomy (procedure to remove the affected segment of the lung)." Nithya instructed and they did.