007; 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Who's aniela?" Daniel asked, scrunching up his face in a confusing manner. Zach sighed, incredibly annoyed by the fact that they were so nosy.

"Aniela?" Jonah asked, "wasn't the girl he was talking to at Daniel's house named aniela?" The guy reached out his hand for Daniel to hand him Zach's phone.

"Will you give me my phone?!" Zach snapped, which caused Eden's eyes to widened.

"You're keeping secrets now?" Jonah asked before looking down at the phone.

"Do you give me every detail to your relationship jonah?" Zach glared, before going for his phone. Jonah threw it to jack.

"No but given the fact that you complain about being single almost everyday and now suddenly you're talking to some girl, we want to know." Jonah told him as jack finally began reading the most recent messages.

"Oh oh she's texting!" Jack got the attention of everyone in the room once he saw the message bubble appear in the corner of the screen. "She said and I quote 'zachary stop texting me I'm trying to take a nap'. Well that's boring." Jack frowned.

"Sounds like she doesn't like you." Corbyn pointed out, which caused Eden to slap his arm.

"Guys just give Zach his phone back." She told them, stepping away from her boyfriend.

"No, I want to know who this girl is." Freya told them, grabbing the phone from jack's hands. "I'm responding."

"Don't do that!" Zach ran a hand through his hair, angry with his friends for being so nosy. Freya just ignored him, typing away.

"Okay I said 'now that's mean' because Zach says that to me all the time." She told them before passing the phone over to corbyn. The boy gladly accepted, ignoring the angry look her received from his girlfriend.

"Yea I say that to you because your mean. She's literally too nice to say anything even remotely hurting." He rolled his eyes, causing everyone else to just blink, as they watched this new defensive side of Zach.

"Where did you even meet this girl?" Corbyn asked, taking a bite from an apple as he quickly went through messages.

"I c— I don't know." Zach shut himself down once he realized how mad they would all get if he told them how he really met Aniela.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jonah asked, which caused Chelsea to slip her hand into his to calm him down.

"Is this some random girl?" Eden asked softly, placing her hand on his shoulder. She wasn't teasing or mad like the rest of them, she really just wanted to make sure Zach was okay and safe.

"No? Well yes technically, but no because now I know her because we've spoken for the five days." He tried explaining vaguely, and Chelsea raised her eyebrow.

"So how did you meet her?" Chelsea asked and Zach sighed.

"Why are you guys so nosy?"

"Woah!" Corbyn interrupted them, swallowing the piece of apple in his mouth quickly when something in the messages caught his eye. "She called you and you picked up? That's straight up stalker behavior dude!" Corbyn exclaimed, looking down to the phone before shooting his eyes up to Zach.