004; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝

Start from the beginning

"This is the part where you say your name." Zach whispered to remind her and the girl scoffed again.

"What if you're a murderer?" She shot back, "I really don't need to give my name then."

"You called me bro, I'm not a murderer." He reassured her, trying to at least get her name. Zach thought she was funny, and he wouldn't mind making a new friend. He was just really hoping she wasn't a twelve year old girl.

"Fine. I'm Aniela."

"That's an odd name." Zach said and the girl, now known as Aniela rolled her eyes.

"Isn't your names spelled with an 'h' and not a 'k'?" She reminded him as she tried to remind herself.

"Well yeah but only because it's short for Zachary." He defended proudly, but Aniela didn't think that was a strong enough defense.

"You're seriously not helping your case." She monotoned and Zach rolled his eyes as he watched his friends slowly appear in the room.

First it was Eden, corbyn following right after. Then came jonah and Chelsea. Daniel walked in the house with Freya and jack who were back with food.

"Zachary is not an odd name, but I don't like it so don't call me that." He told her and aniela shrugged.

"Okay Zachary," she paused.

"Oh gosh." Zach sighed in defeat, knowing he just had set himself up for failure.

"Zach who are you talking too?" Jonah asked, a small smirk playing on his face as he watched his friend on the phone.

Really they were all hoping he had finally met a girl.

"A friend." Zach responded, which caused Aniela to raise her eyebrow.

"We just met like five minutes ago, dude." She reminded him and Zach turned away from his friends as he sucked in a breath, feigning shock.

"You just 'dude-zoned' me. That's just cold Anna." He told her and aniela rolled her eyes.

"We're not at the nickname stage yet Zach." She told him and Zach only shrugged.

"I skipped a few stages because you're funny." Zach told her. His friends were only hearing his side of the conversation. It confused them completely.

"Well at least I'm good for something."

"I'm pretty sure your good for other things." He nodded and aniela pursed her lips.

"For all you know I could be masking my voice and really I'm just some Middle Aged man with a beer belly." Aniela told him and Zach rolled his eyes as a smile cracked on his face.

"I highly doubt that." He began, "you sound pretty." He spoke softly and a small blush sprinkled in aniela's cheeks.

"You don't even know me!" She laughed and Zach shrugged.

"I don't have to."

"You're a flirt Zachary."

"You like it Aniela." He shot back and Chelsea raised her eyebrow.

"Who's Aniela?" She teased, which caught Edens attention.

"Is zach flirting?" She asked her boyfriend and corbyn furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Zach.

"I think so." Corbyn spoke, looking over to Zach, "nobody move I don't want to disrupt it." Corbyn whispered to his friends while Freya passed out food.

"Dude you're weird." Aniela laughed and Zach shrugged.

"I know, I get that all the time."

"Zach do you want food?" Jack asked, and now Zach knew he had to hang up before they found out that he did exactly what he was told not to do.

It wasn't his fault he was bored.

"I gotta go Anna, I'll text you later." He informed her and aniela furrowed her eyebrows.

"How—"

"Bye bye!" He cheered before hanging up and turning back to his friends.

"Anna?" Eden raised her eyebrow and Zach shrugged.

"I made a friend."

"We can see that." Daniel smirked and Zach rolled his eyes.

"And how did you meet this 'Aniela' girl?" Jonah asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't just talking to some random person.

which was exactly was Zach was going.

"Oh you guys got chipotle, perfect." Zach grinned, subtly changing the subject as he grabbed what he had ordered.

"We're not done with this conversation." Chelsea's pointed at him as Zach was already stuffing his face with food.

"Yes we are." His voice came out muffled with all the food that was stuffed in his mouth.

"Chew and swallow Zach." Eden reminded him and he just rolled his eyes.

He was happy that they let go of the subject though, because he really didn't want to get yelled at for doing what he was ordered not to.

though he really wanted to find out how he could text Aniela. He found her funny, and he could tell she could be a great friend. So he knew that was his mission for the next day.

Zach had to find out how to text a fan. Well an almost fan.

(✨🕊🥴)
oop double update ✨

watch me triple update just for the fun of it 

okay leave me be wytc is over and now I don't have something to occupy my attention 24/7 let me take it all out on this book

anyways

love you guys and stay safe 🥺💙

(✨🕊🥴)