004; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Oh my goodness you actually responded! I thought you passed out or something." Zach laughed, thinking back earlier when Daniel had made a fan pass out because he responded to their text message.

"Passed out? Why would I pass out?" The girl asked, and Zach could tell she was confused.

"Well daniel texted back some fans and they passed out. So I don't know I figured mystery person probably passed out." The brunette boy continued, speaking nonchalantly.

"You're just okay with someone passing out?" She asked and Zach rolled his eyes.

"Well I have no control over it! We don't even know where they lived! And plus all he did was say 'hi'!" He exclaimed in defense, finding odd that she thought he could stop someone from passing out.

"So I'm guessing you're not Daniel?" The girl blurted out and Zach shook his head even though she couldn't see him.

"Well given the fact that I don't look like Daniel, my government name isn't Daniel, and I just said his name, no I'm pretty sure I'm not him." Zach deadpanned and the girl lightly scoffed.

"Don't got to be cocky about it." She told him and Zach raised his eyebrow as he turned around to lay on his stomach.

"I wasn't be cocky about it, i was just stating facts in a incredibly sarcastic voice." Zach informed her in a 'duh' tone, which caused the girl to laugh.

"You're very odd."

"Says you, you would expect a fan to know my voice, but no. You thought I was Daniel." He teased her. He didn't actually care he just wanted to keep the conversation going.

"Well I'm not exactly a fan." She told him and Zach furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He asked and she went to respond, but he cut her off.

"I mean—"

"Oh my! Are you trying to act like one of those fan fiction thingy's where you pretend you don't know me so I can think you're different than the rest of the girls I meet and then I helplessly fall in love with you?!" Zach asked excitedly, thinking he figured it out. He was really sure about that one.

"What? No! You think way too highly of yourself." The girl laughed and Zach only rolled his eyes.

"I don't think highly, I just was taking a guess, which I really think is what's happening right now." He told her and he could practically hear an eye roll on her side of the line.

"It's not because I know who you are. I just don't know who you are." She tried to explained, but that only confused Zach.

"I hope you know that made no sense."

"Oh my- okay I know you're one of the why don't we boys because I listen to your music sometimes. And plus this is your number. I just don't know which boy you are. Except that you're not Daniel." She explained further and Zach nodded slowly, kind of understanding.

"So you're a fan but not a fan?" He asked her and the girl let out a breath.

"Kind of? I guess that's how you could explain it. My best Friends sister is really the fan. Or lemon head? Is that what you guys call it?" She asked genuinely confused. Zach burst into a fit of laughter at her words, finding it hilarious that she called the limelight's 'lemon heads'.

"Okay first of all, they're called limelight's. And second of all, are you seriously sure you're not just pretending to know know who I am?"

"I don't know who you are!" She exclaimed, getting frustrated with his accusations.

"Oh well I'm Zach!" He said cheerfully before waiting for her to introduce herself.