Chapter 101: shopping mistake

Start from the beginning

His phone that was rested to his right was now vibrating and flashing indicating something new. Like news, or a cry for help. Or something like he other day where Present Mic had sent him a picture of two boom boxes, his version of a life or death situation where he couldn't chose which one to buy. It was at that time he knew that his friend had changed the settings on his phone so whenever he would contact him, his phone would bast out music while the screen would flash on and off.

Like he ever had a thing for boom boxes.

...

He sighed again and reached for the phone once again. He pressed the power button and the alarm stopped and then screen stayed on with a steady light.

His eyebrows furrowed and he drew his face closer to the screen and reread what he received. He gasped as his eyes widened.

Clearly not the message he was expecting.

He scrambled to his feet. He shot up causing the chair to roll away. He stumbled but to made it out his bedroom.

.

.

.

-----YOUR POV-----

I crouched on a branch looking at the furniture store right across. It was a small store with furniture on display. I could get a wardrobe for the bedroom since i already took the measurements. Just a quick drop then i can go back to UA.

I hopped down and walked up to the store. I could get one with drawers or one with double doors. One with mirror? Ha! Right. Im going to put that across the foot of the bed i dont want mirrors there! Thats just spooky.

I stopped right at the entrance. I took a deep breath and went in going straight for the wardrobes. This one's too small. One had intricate detail but it was far too big. Maybe that one? I walked over to a plain wooden yet modern wardrobe that had three doors and four drawers. I kind like it. I looked over to my side and there was an open faced wardrobe. Basically a wardrobe but no door which. Not gonna lie. Looked okay too.

I spent a few minutes looking at the options in front of me until one man came over.
"Have you picked anything yet maam?"
"Actually. I think ill have this." I pointed over the wardrobe i wanted and looked over to the man and his pleasing and smiling expression changed. Like he saw a ghost. It almost sounded like he lost the ability to talk because what came out of his mouth were different slurs of words and phrases. Now it was my turn to look at him confused.
"Sir are you okay?" I reached over to his shoulder but he took a step back. Quickly. His tensed posture made me stare at him even more.
"Y-yes!" He said in a panic.
"I-i'll be right back to have it packed up a-and ready to go!" He said then fled the area. I looked over to where he went.
"Well that was something." I said to no one.

A few moments later another man came up. What he did was something i didn't expect to happen. He pushed me hard on my shoulders making me stumble back. It was so hard that it made me lose my balance. I hissed and rubbed my butt looking up at the guy.

"What the hell is the big idea?" I groaned out in pain. His words came out spiteful and full of hate. One word from him and it made me shut up.

"Leave."

Blunt. Cold. Two words that would describe how he said it.

I looked back at him. Taken back about what he said.

"Wha?- ow hey! What gives?!" I said hissing when the man who harshly picked me up by my arm and basically dragged me out the store then pushing me on to the streets.

"And stay out. We dont want you anywhere near us." He paused meanwhile he other man was trying to stop him with a calm voice
"We dont serve monsters like you."