{81} OUR MISSION BEGINS

A few days pass, and you're back at UA, in the gym, training with the rest of your classmates.
You were awaiting any news regarding Kai and his 'daughters' whereabouts.
You were using your Overhaul quirk to climb over the wall that was one of the obstacles you had to get over today.
You looked over at Izuku, who was nearing the top of the cliff.
You sighed.
Focus (Y/N). Don't get distracted now. We're so close, you told yourself.
"WHAT ARE YOU NERDS LEARNING AT YOUR WORK STUDIES?!" Katsuki yelled.
"Sorry! But we can't say anything about them!" You and Eijiro apologized.
You made it to the top and grabbed Eijiro's hand to help him up.
Made it.
~~
As much as you relaxed yourself, you were still stressed and blaming yourself for what happened to Eri.
You stared at the bowl of hot food in front of you as your friends chatted away.
Eri...I hope they find you soon. I'll save you..and protect you. Even if it costs me my life! I promise, you thought.
You felt a hand be placed on yours, and you looked up.
You saw Katsuki, Mina, Hanta, Denki, and Eijiro staring at you with shiny worried eyes.
"You alright? You seem down and distracted" Katsuki said.
You looked back at your bowl.
"(Y/N)..you can tell us. We're friends right?" Mina asked.
"Yeah. You can talk to us. We are all here for each other" Hanta said.
You felt your eyes water.
"For sure Chisaki! Uh- I mean (Y/N).." Denki said, before getting elbowed by Eijiro.
Eijiro got up from his spot and sat next to you, looking at Katsuki for permission. He nodded.
Eijiro sat down and wrapped his arm around you.
"If this is about your dad, I'm sure they'll find them soon. And we will save her
And they can't be sending you to prison. We won't let them" Eijiro whispered.
You felt the tears finally come spilling out, and you rest your head on the table.
You hear them gasp.
Katsuki grips your hand in his and squeezes it.
People pass by your table and stare at you.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" Katsuki screamed at them.
You looked up, still crying and used your other hand to grab your spoon and eat the food from the bowl.
You let go of Katsuki's hand and grabbed the bowl, scarfing down all the food from the bowl.
Once you finished, you put the bowl down and panted, wiping your eyes as you chewed.
"You okay?!" Mina said.
"J-just hungry that's all" you said, sniffling.
She looked at her own food.
"Do you want some of my teriyaki? It's still hot" Mina offered.
You looked at her and smiled.
"Thanks Mina" you said.
She smiled.
"No problem bestie! That's what friends are for!" She said.
"I have some rice and soy sauce left over, if you're still hungry, hotshot?" Katsuki offered.
You looked over at him and put a hand to his cheek, pulling him in for a kiss.
"Mm.." He breathed out, putting a hand on your cheek.
You broke apart after a few seconds and put your forehead to his.
"Thank you...my little hothead. I love you...so much. Don't you ever forget that. No matter what happens to me" you whispered to him.
"I love you too..more than anything. Don't YOU EVER forget that okay giggles?" Katsuki said.
He placed another sweet kiss to your lips and whispered,
"No matter what happens to you..I promise I will always love you."
You grabbed his hand and looked to the others, who were very much so staring with blushes on their faces.
You began to blush too.
"U-uh..thanks for the f-food guys!" You said, trying to defuse the awkwardness.
Mina broke out laughing.
"Glad to see you two are all lovey dovey again" she said.
"Me too.." You said, snuggling up to Katsuki's chest.
He stiffened up and he had a blush on his face.
"H-hotshot! G-get off of me!" He stuttered.
"No. I want as much time as I can get with you" you squeaked.
He sighed, before putting an arm around you.
I hope it will stay like this..even after Kai is gone. I hope..I don't go to prison when this is all done..
~~
*Bzztttt
You shot up out of your bed, drenched in sweat.
Katsuki was asleep next to you, still softly snoring.
You took the blanket off of you and walked over to your phone.
"*gasp*"
~~
You rushed down to the first floor, only to see Tsuyu, Ochako, Eijiro, and Izuku staring at their phones.
You joined them.
"It's time. They finally located them. Time to do this" you said.
You saw each of them nod.
"In a few days. Everything is finished. We can finally save Eri. And take down the Yakuza."
You looked up at Eijiro who was staring at you.
I will take him down. And save Eri this time! She won't escape my grip again!
~~
"So you ended up using Foresight anyways?!" Rocklock yelled at Sir as he told us how he got information on Eri's whereabouts.
"If you recall, I said I'd use it when our path was more certain" Sir defended.
Centipeder and Bubble Girl said that they knew the exact time they would be there, and that the heroes now have a warrant to search the building.
You heard someone yelling to Izuku, and saw Mirio.
He's back to normal, you thought.
You clenched a fist and looked over at Ochako.
I'll save you Eri..
~~
You opened your locker and took your suitcase out to change into your hero costume.
You slipped off your shirt and undershirt.
Eri.
The girl I failed to save.
The one I didn't get away from him.
You pulled your hero costume over your legs and hips, then zipped it up in the back.
I will save you.
Save you from the wrath of him.
I apologize.
For never seeing this.
You grabbed your belt, and clicked it onto your waist. Grabbing your gloves, you slid those on and over your arms.
I never thought he would get out.
But it was my own weakness.
I'm sorry for not being there.
But now,
You grabbed your boots, and put those on, going over your thighs.
You put on the small attachments for your daggers, and made some daggers to put in them.
I'm here.
And I won't fail again.
I'll get you.
Save you.
Protect you.
I swear.
On my mothers life.
Lastly, you grabbed your head piece and put it on.
You made it into a headset, with a small mic for you to speak into.
Let's do this
~~
As you stood outside listening to the police forces instructions, they handed you a piece of paper.
You read and saw a list of names and quirks.
"This will be helpful. This way we can see what quirks are best suited for each villain" you said.
Aizawa walked up to you looked into your eyes.
"You ready kid? To finally-" he began.
"To finally get rid of him once and for all. Yes. No matter the cost dad. I will save her. Before she ends up like me" you said.
Aizawa nodded, before the policeman continued their speech.
"Now. Heroes. Things could get violent quickly out there. If you encounter even a hint of suspicious or resistance, call for help immediately. We're up against gangsters who've avoided capture until now. It is imperative that each of you carry out your respectful assignments and stay sharp in there. We will commence the operation..at O' eight hundred thirty hours" the police said, saluting.
"Heroes..MOVE OUT!"
~~
You stand outside of a facility. The facility that YOU ran away from 12 years ago.
I never thought I'd be here again. Not after so many years of avoiding it. If I had known that Mimic, Chrono and gramps were still here, then I could've figured this out years ago.
You sighed and took a deep breath as the police chief was about to ring the doorbell.
Just as he neared it, a loud crash was heard and the door was broken.
A giant man with a plague mask on his face and a fist out.
"What do you want!? It's too early for visitors!" He yelled.
You readied yourself for a fight, as Ryukyu ran towards him.
You watched as her quirk was in power, and she transformed.
"It's too much to split up our ranks. So the Ryukyu agency will stay out here, the rest of you must go and complete our mission!" She said.
"Alright then! Let's go everyone!" Sir said.
The group began to move, and you among the front, next to Sir, Aizawa, and other Pro's.
"You sure you're doing this Chisaki?" Sir asked.
You looked at him, giving him a serious look.
"You doubting me?"