{38} Snuggles and Cuddles

"Wake up you two!" Someone yelled as they unzipped your tent.
You hazily opened your eyes, and saw a sleeping Katsuki Bakugo in front of you.
You smiled to yourself, and leaned to give Katsuki a kiss on his nose to wake him up.
His eyes fluttered open, seeing you up close to him, his face beginning to turn red.
"This is too cute! But you have to get up! We'll miss our plane!" Mina said.
You giggled as Katsuki grunted, getting up and crawling out of the tent.
"Here! Mr. Aizawa came to drop off clothes for you (Y/N)! He took Shinsou home. Everyone's parents came to drop off clothing as well!" Momo said, handing each of you a suit case.
"Wait we all are invited?! I thought this was an expo?! Only specific people can go!" You said.
"Not everyone is going, some of us are just going to hang out!" Mina said, pouting.
You laughed and opened the case.
Wear this for the expo gala. Everything else is just lounging. Your hero costume is there. Be careful.
Love you
A small card was attached to the clothes as you opened the bag.
You saw some clothes that you could wear right now, and went back in the tent to change.
You made yourself a bra, putting it on you as you took your bikini bottoms off.
You created undergarments and put those on as well.
Grabbing some shorts from your bag, you slid those on and over your hips.
"What the hell-" you heard a gruffy voice say as a tent flap opens.
You look up to see Katsuki crouching down at the entrance.
"KATSUKI CLOSE THE DAMN TENT!" you said, your face flushing as you covered your chest.
His face flushed as he closed the flap.
"What the hell just happened" the both of you muttered.
You grabbed a shirt from your bag, and threw it on.
Grabbing your bag, you crawled out of the tent.
"Alright let's go!" You said, slipping some small flip-flops on to walk to the plane.
The class followed, talking to each other as you and your classmates made your ways to the airport.
"Oi hotshot" Katsuki yelled as he caught up to you, walking side by side.
"Yea hothead?" You giggle back.
He looks down, his ears turning a light pink.
"I'm sorry f-for walking in on you as you changed. I-I didn't mean to" he stuttered out.
You laughed.
"Well this is new! You're apologizing?! The Katsuki Bakugo?! Apologizing to me?!" You laughed out.
He elbowed you in your stomach.
"Shut up dumbass! I'm being serious!" He growled.
"Ouch! Point taken Katsuki" you yelped as you held onto your stomach.
He laughed as the two of you handed a flight attendee your tickets.
Once you and your classmates made it onto the plane, you put your luggage away, and began to look for seats.
"Alright, everyone has a partner like Mr. Aizawa assigned! Uraraka you're by Asui! Kirishima you're by-" Iida said as he began to get students seated.
You laughed as you watched people get their partners, some of them sitting alone.
"And (Y/N) you're with Bakugo!" Iida says, striding up to you and Katsuki.
You look to him and see him glaring daggers at Iida.
"What?! WHY THE HELL AM I STUCK WITH AN EXTRA LIKE HER?!?!" Katsuki yelled as you walked over to him.
"Oh hush! You know you like it hothead" you snickered as you sat next to him.
He growled and looked back to the window.
You laughed at him, and soon enough, you were headed to I Island.
Bzzt..
You look to see your phone had vibrated with a text from Mina.

Mina: So how'd you sleep last night?;)

You: Mina shush! Nothing happened!

Mina: Really cause I caught the two of you cuddling this morning!
*picture sent*

You: Mina! Delete that! Now! >:(

Mina: Nope! Never! You two are so cute! You NEED to date Bakugo!

You: Never gonna happen :(
*read*

You sighed as you stopped texting Mina and turned off your phone.
"Why are you sighing this time hotshot?" Katsuki mumbled as you sighed.
"Don't worry about it" you mumbled back, putting your head phones on and playing music.
He rolled his eyes and looked back at the window, watching as you passed miles of ocean.
You put your head to rest on the seat, beginning to doze off.
And soon..you were asleep.
Bakugo's POV~
The silent hum of the plane.
The long distance traveling.
Everything about this was enragingly stupid.
I hated traveling.
It made me feel trapped.
And sitting next to (Y/N), only made things worse.
I was trapped next to her, for HOURS.
Not like I minded, but..damn!
I can't ask or tell her anything!
Because all the other dumbasses would hear me.
Shit!
Why'd I let myself fall for her?!
"Mm.." I heard someone whisper as something fell onto my shoulder.
I look to see that Chisaki had rested her head on my shoulder.
"Oi..dumbass" I said, pushing her head up.
Once I let go, her head flopped back down to my shoulder.
"Oi oi! Dumbass?" I yelled as I looked and saw that her eyes were closed.
"Mm..you're warm" she whispered, wrapping an arm around my waist, and moving to lay her head on my lap.
I looked up and immediately my face turned red.
"G-get up dumbass!" I whispered, but she had already fallen back to sleep.
Oi, she..looks kinda cute when she sleeps. Her long eyelashes, her beautiful (H/C) hair, her soft snores, everything about this girl drove me insane.
And having her close to me, only made me more insane.
"Psst!" I heard someone whisper as I looked down at (Y/N) as she slept.
I looked around, and saw Ashido waving her hand at me.
I glared at her as she fangirled.
"You two are so cute! Ask her out!" Ashido said, making a heart with her hands.
I shook my head, my face becoming red again.
I looked back down at (Y/N) and realized something..
There was..let's just say a problem with how close she was.
I guess my little Bakugo had gotten a little excited when she came close.
Crap!
(Y/N) please don't come closer!
Your POV~
"Dumbass! W-wake up! We're almost there! You need to get changed into your hero costume!" A loud voice boomed as you hazily woke up.
"Shh Katsuki..I'm trying to sleep.." You mumbled.
"W-well then could you at least get off my lap?!" Katsuki yelled.
Your eyes opened and you looked to see you were indeed laying on his lap.
You got up, and stared at where you laid.
"I'm surprised your-" you began, only to be cut off by Katsuki, who had placed his lips on yours to shut you up.
"S-s-shut it!" He said, pulling back and blushing.
You laughed at him and grabbed your suit case from above you.
"I'll change next!" You said as the small airplane restroom opened.
Ochako walked out in her hero costume and back to her seat.
You went in next, closing and locking the door to change.
You took your hero costume out of the bag, and laid it on the small countertop.
You began to strip of your own clothing and slip on your costume.
You slipped on your boots, grabbed your gloves and walk out.
"Go ahead" you said, walking out and back to your seat.
You sat down, and began to put on your gloves when someone patted your shoulder.
"I SAW BAKUGO KISS YOU!" Mina whispered, making your face flush.
"Stop Mina! Give it up already! It'll never happen" you said, shrugging her hand off of you.
"Really?! Then what are these?!" She said, shoving something in your face.
You pulled the item out of your face and saw pictures of you and Katsuki on the plane.
Your face grew hot as you saw a picture of your head on his lap, with him petting your head.
He had a soft expression on his face.
"T-that's not real!" You stuttered.
She puffed her cheeks out and pouted.
"Oh it's real hotshot" Katsuki said as he walked to you in his hero costume.
"Y-you knew?!" You said, standing up to let him in to his seat.
"Knew what?" He said, sitting down in his spot.
Mina held out her phone and showed him the pictures.
"I-I-" he stuttered, looking and pushing the phone away from him.
She smiled and laughed at him as the plane landed.
~~
"Finally some fresh air!" You said, breathing in the air as you stepped down the stairs.
"I know! It felt like we were in there for days!" Ochako said, stretching her arms up.
"Alright everyone! Let's stay together and go to the hotel we need to go to" Iida said.
"Tch, nah! I'm going to go find a place to fight" Katsuki said, walking off and on his own.
You rolled you eyes and ran to catch up to him.
"Come on Eijiro! Let's stay with the hothead!" You yelled.
"Alright alright!" He said, running behind you.
I Island here we are!