{18}↦ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥.↤

Damnit! I told Izuku not to say anything! But there he goes blabbering his mouth like an idiot!, you thought, a snarl growing on your face as you stood watching the fight between your brother and Izuku.
Students from your class began to stand and and question what was going on in the battle.
Izuku stood frozen in the center of the stage.
"What's this?!?! The battle has just began and Midoriya seems to be frozen!" Present Mic yelled over the loud speaker.
You clench your hands into fists and watch intently as the battle progresses.
"You're lucky to have been so blessed. Now walk off the stage like a good little hero," you heard Shinsou say.
Izuku turns around with a blank expression on his face, and begins to walk towards the edge of the stage.
Crap he really is brainwashed!
You didn't want to cheer or help Izuku more than you already had.
Shinsou stood there, expressionless and still.
"This is a perfect example of why the entrance exam isn't rational," Aizawa mumbled.
"Huh? Why's that?" Mic asked.
"Since we're on to the individual matches, I had some information compiled about our final competitors. Shinsou failed the practical exam to get into the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably figured that would happen. His quirk is incredibly strong. But that entrance test consists of fighting faux villains. Robots. It gave a huge advantage to those who had physical superpowers they could
show off. Despite his abilities, Shinsou never stood a chance," Aizawa explained. Hearing those words come out of his mouth, made you gasp in realization.
Shinsou...applied for the hero course?
Why didn't he tell me?
Your eyes watered in frustration, as you thought more about why Shinsou didn't tell you.
"Damnit! That bastard! Why wouldn't he tell me?" you yelled, slamming your hands on the ledge.
"Whoa calm down there (Y/N)!" Denki said. You look at your hands, seeing that you had cracked the ledge you were standing at.
"Crap! I'm sorry. I just..I'm.." you say, eyes watering, dripping hot tears.
You feel a warm hand on your back.
You flinch a little, not expecting to to touched, since everyone was basically afraid.
"It's fine. You don't need to obsess over something that was months ago. Don't be a dumbass," you heard a grumpy voice say from behind you.
"Bakugo...please don't touch me right now. I don't wanna hurt you," you said.
Bakugo doesn't remove his hand, and makes it even warmer.
"No. I won't let you beat yourself up for something you didn't even do," Bakugo said.
Silent tears continued to roll down your cheeks, as you squeezed your eyes shut. The stadium remained silent, even as heavy wind blew towards everyone, bringing up dust from the ring.
You protected yourself and Bakugo with a small shield, until the wind had subsided. You wiped your eyes and looks towards the stage.
Izuku was panting near the very edge of the stage.
He had broken free of Shinsou's brainwash.
"Thanks to the way my quirks works, I've always been at a big disadvantage. But someone as blessed as you wouldn't understand that!" Shinsou yelled as Izuku began to run at him.
"You were lucky enough to have a heroic quirk!" Shinsou yelled as Izuku began to push him towards the edge of the stage.
"You lucky brat! You don't have to be called a villain everywhere you go! And you don't have a villain as your sister!" Shinsou yelled as he punched Izuku straight in the face.
You gasped as his words hit you.
Did he...just..?
"Hey, Chisaki are you okay?" you heard Bakugo ask you.
You began to walk backwards, shaking your head.
"No..I..he.." you said, stuttering.
"(Y/N) wait!" Bakugo yelled, as you began to run away.
You ran away from the stands and towards the corridors.
Bastard, what an ass.
Who the hell says that?!
And in front of a huge crowd?!
You ran until you saw Shinsou, who was currently walking back from his match, that he had lost.
As you inch closer to him, you pull your right arm back, ready to attack with a right hook.
As you got close to him, you hit him square in his jaw.
"The hell?!" he said.
"Why the hell would you say something like that?!" You yell at him.
He regains his composure and pushes you. You lose your balance and fall.
"It's not like they didn't know?! So what difference would it make?!" he shouted.
"Shinsou this was my one chance to be scouted by a Pro, and you just risked my entire future by being obnoxious in a fight you LOST!" you yell up at him.
"Shut up. It's not like you actually care. You're just a villains daughter and nothing more. Not my sister, not anything! You were never supposed to be part of our family!" Shinsou yelled.
You gasp, and so does Shinsou.
"(Y/N) wait, I didn't me-" Shinsou started. You got up, brushed yourself off, and began to walk back to the stands.
Shinsou ran and grabbed your arm, pulling you to a stop.
"Let go Shinsou. Now," you say, yanking your arms out of his grip.
"I didn't mean any of that! I'm just frustrated is all," he yelled, still trying to grab your attention.
"Of course you didn't mean it Shinsou. Do you ever mean anything you say?" you say, stopping in your tracks.
"Of course I do! Your my sis-" he began, until you started cackling.
"Oh Shinsou. You have no idea what you just caused do you? Calling me a villain...maybe I am. You never know when I will snap! Oh oh. Make sure to watch yourself or I might just murder you!" You say.
Your smile soon fades into nothing more than a snarl.
"Everyone has done nothing but say things like you did. All I am is a villains kid, sure. But...I'm stronger than most of these idiots that stand here. So if I do go full villain, the world would be at a huge malfunction. Make sure you watch, and pay close attention. I'll prove you and everyone else wrong. Just you watch Shinsou," you say, turning back around, before tears could fall from your eyes.
You leave, silently walking back to the stands.
"Are you okay now hotshot?" Bakugo asked as you walked back to your seat.
"I guess, hothead," you say, walking to the ledge that you had cracked before you left. You rest on your elbows, leaning into the ledge.
You feel a warm hand being placed on you back again.
"Bakugo..thanks," you say quietly.
You hear him hum in response.
You sigh and lower your head as you wait for the next battle to begin.
You relax, at the feel of his warm hand on your back.
You smile and turn around, wrapping your arms around Bakugo's waist.
You hear him grunt as you wrap your arms around him.
"Hey Bakugo, thanks," you whisper, snuggling a little closer to his warm chest. He looks down at you, seeing your tear stained cheek pressed against his chest.
He gives a kind smile.
"You're welcome (Y/N)," he said, wrapping his arms around you.
He feels, so warm.
His arms, his embrace..I feel..safe.
He smells, so good, so sweet..
"Oh?" you say, feeling a small poke on your waist.
You look down to see that his little Bakugo had gotten a little excited at the feel of your body on his.
You look up to see him, looking away from you, a deep blush covering his face.
"You ok? You seem embarrassed Bakugo," you teased as a even deeper blush creeped onto his face.
"Sh-shut it!" he said.
You laughed and walked over to your seat. Bakugo followed behind you, but instead of going to his seat, he took the seat next to you, which was currently unoccupied.
You smiled up at him, which caused him to blush again.
"You two are so cute, I might cry," Denki said, pretending to wipe a tear away from his eye.
"Denki, shut up! We're not even a couple!" You said.
You look over to Bakugo.
Yet..