{23} I'll win

Fourteen years ago~
"Daddy! Stop it! That hurts!" You scream at the top of your lungs.
You sit, trapped and chained to a chair as your father injected you with some kind of drug.
His eyes are filled to the brim with annoyance as you scream.
"Shut it child! This will help you become the greatest villain! You cannot be crying now! It was a mere needle, nothing more" Kai says and he takes the needle out, leaving you panting from the pain.
A silent tear rolls down your cheek.
"Where's momma?" You ask, gritting your teeth ever so slightly.
"She's gone" Kai replies.
"What did you do to her?!" You yell as you squirm in the small chair.
He groans out in annoyance as you yell once again.
"She's dead child! Now shut it and do as your told! Stand up and use your quirk again" he shouts.
You let out a small sharp breath, and begin to sob silently.
"Get up!" He yells louder. You look up at him, hatred burning in your eyes.
"No "
Present time~
You sit still, thinking about your battle ahead.
Out of nowhere, the door slams open.
"The hell you doing here?! This is my spot to- uhh this is waiting room number two?!" Bakugo booms as the door flies off its hinges.
"You got what you wanted Bakugo. Me and you. One on one" you say, getting up out of your seat and facing Bakugo.
"Eh?! Oh. Hell ya! I won't be going easy, so don't think for a second I'd go easy on you! You'd be a dumbass!" He yelled.
"Thanks Bakugo, for saying all..that. But I already knew that. And, I won't be going easy either. I wanna win, this is my last chance to prove everything I am. I'm gonna go full out Bakugo! So be ready!" You say, giving him a determined look.
Bakugo's POV~
Damn! Chisaki really is going to try her best to win this.
She always talks about herself being worthy of being a hero, and this is her last chance.
I believe in her, she can prove herself worthy, but..she's gonna need a little push to glory, and I have the leverage I need for that.
Your POV~
You begin to walk out of the room, just as Mic announces the last of the things he had to say.
"Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, the final match of the sports festival!" He yelled, making the crowd go wild.
"From the hero course..we have the girl that pushed away her father to be here, it's (Y/N) Chisaki from Class 1-A!!" He screamed.
You began to walk towards the stage, stepping out of the darkness and into the sunlight.
"Versus!.."
"Her classmate, the boy with an explosive personality, it's Katsuki Bakugo!" Mic screamed as he introduced Bakugo.
Bakugo walked up to the stage, hands in his pockets.
"You ready hotshot? Cause this isn't gonna be easy" Bakugo said.
"You betcha hothead!" You smirk.
"Ready?! Begin?!" Mic yells.
You start running towards Bakugo, hands at your side and ready to strike.
Bakugo pulls his right arm back, to strike with a right hook.
The only problem?
You pulled your right arm back too.
You gasped and realized your attack wouldn't hit if he was using the same attack.
Just as you reached him, he set off an explosion, but you dodge and roll to the ground.
Crap! I need a plan!
You get up and dust yourself off, only to see Bakugo with his hands directly pointing at you.
You gasp and jump, summoning your Mighty Wings.
"Nice try Chisaki, but I can use air attacks too!" Bakugo yelled, blasting himself into the air.
You grab one of your biggest feathers, and use it to help defend you.
Bakugo blasts towards you, ready to strike. You raise your feather and ready yourself for his attack.
Just as he blasts, you raise your feather, but his explosion burns it.
"Damn it!" You say, dropping to the ground, holding your face in your hand.
Bakugo blasts forward again, but this time, he plans to attack with his foot.
Just before his boot makes impact with you, you wrap your hands around it, tightly. You begin to try to spin him while he is in the air, grabbing momentum from the wind.
"Raghh!" You yell as you launch him away from you.
While he is flying through the air, you skate on ice, keeping up with Bakugo's speed. Just before he hits the edge of the stage, you jump up, wings on your back, and put your feet on Bakugo's back.
"Ahh!" He screams out in pain.
You push yourself ever so slightly with your wings, and push Bakugo away with your feet.
You cover the entire floor of the stage with ice, and run towards him with your goal in mind.
Bakugo's POV~
Crap! She's not giving me time to think! Damn..
Time to make some remarks to egg her on, she's not using her full potential!
Your POV~
"You really are a villains kid aren't you? Not giving your opponent any thinking time or ground time. That's very villainous!" You hear Bakugo yell as he slides across the ice, his face all scratched.
You snarl.
"Shut up" you yell.
You run back at him, ready to attack.
"It's no wonder your mothers dead! With a child like you, I won't be surprised if that's what she wanted!" Bakugo screamed as you ran up to him.
You cocked your fist back, ready to strike, but Bakugo sets off an explosion to your head, and knocks you back.
You hear screams from the crowd erupt.
"Stop this nonsense! This is too rough!" People yelled.
You get up, a little weakened from the explosion.
"Come on! If you're hurt from a tiny explosion like that then you'll never be a hero!" He yelled at you.
"Shut up!" You screamed, white fire now being blasted from your hands.
All you wanted to do was win..but now..you wanted to kill him.
He was making you angry, and saying things he knew hurt you.
He dodged your fire, his jacket having got singed.
"Damn..don't kill me Chisaki!" He says. You grab your head, as a surge of pain rolls through.
Bakugo began to run towards you.
You stood in your spot, and let your foot make a giant wall of ice, much like Shoto's. Bakugo stopped running and started using explosions to keep the ice from capturing him.
"Damn it!" He screamed as the crowd went silent.
"What's this?! Another huge chunk of ice like Todoroki?! What is this power?!" Mic screamed on the speaker.
You smirked as you regained your composure.
Eijiro's POV~
"Damn! These two are insane!" I heard Kaminari yell as yet another explosion went off.
"Well what do you expect from the two top students?" I asked.
I smirked to myself as I watched (Y/N) and Bakugo.
You go guys!
Your POV~
Loud booms filled the stadium as Bakugo dug his way through your ice.
You prepared yourself for the attack when Bakugo made his way out of the ice.
Soon enough, Bakugo had made his way through the now melted ice.
"You are such a dumbass!" Bakugo screamed as he blasted his way towards you.
You dodged him, covering one of his arms in ice.
"Watch it Bakugo!" You growled.
Third Person POV~
"Should we step in now Midnight? Chisaki and Bakugo are going at each other relentlessly with hate filling their eyes" Cementoss asked Midnight over their ear pieces.
"We'll wait until someone threatens someone else. Things are going fine for now. Chisaki is only doing what she must" Midnight replied.
Chisaki and Bakugo's fight had been going on for ten minutes now, and no one seemed to be winning.
Scrapes and scratches were all that were present on them.
Your POV~
"Stop screwing around you bastard!" You screamed as you ran towards Bakugo, hand ready to explode at him.
He stayed planted to his spot, his hand also outstretched.
"You're the one screwing around Chisaki! If your father was facing me, I'd be dead already!" He screamed as he let an explosion go off in his hand, at the same time yours did.
You both were knocked back from the impact.
"Shut the hell up! Or..or..or..I'll kill you Katsuki!" You scream, getting up and running at Bakugo.
Your arms, back, legs and your head were in a lot of pain from using your quirks.
Not to mention your body was overheated from the fire.
You panted, out of breath and tired of hearing Bakugo compare you to your father.
Midnight and Cementoss get up out of their seats as Bakugo propels himself upwards in a circular cloud of smoke.
"That's it Chisaki! Give me all you got!" Bakugo said as he flew towards you in the cloud of smoke.
You pressed a hand to your chest, creating a spear.
You jumped into the air, wings out and pushing you forward.
You held your spear, tightly and readied yourself to throw it at Bakugo.
"Howitzer.." Bakugo screamed.
You threw yourself at Bakugo, the only thing on your mind, was killing him.
"Impact!" He finished, setting off a giant explosion from his hand.
You threw the spear away last minute, and instead matched his power with an explosion from your own hand.
"Ragh!" You screamed.
The impact of both of the explosions mixing together, blew you and Bakugo away from each other.
You flew back, lights and smoke flashing away.
You crash into a cement wall behind you, letting out a loud pained groan. Bakugo hits one across from you, and you hear him groan just as loud.
The next thing you see, is Midnight standing over you, holding the thin fabric of her costume up, releasing her quirks scent.
"Uhh" you groan, before being knocked out cold.