{20} Sadist.

As the last battle came to an end, Bakugo stood up, and walked away.
You wondered where he was going, but realized that his fight against Ochako was next.
He must be going to prep, you thought.
You wanted to wish him good luck, but didn't want to get in his way.
Instead, you stayed put, making sure not to miss a single moment of his battle.
Before the battle even started, you began to sweat in your seat, worrying about Bakugo's well being.
"And now for the last battle of round one! He was kind of a hotshot in middle school, and just look at that determined face! It's Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced as Bakugo walked to the big stage.
You look at the giant screen, and saw the small snarl he wore on his face.
You laughed and stood up, walking to the edge of the student box you sat in.
"Versus! The one I'm personally voting for, Ochako Uraraka!" Mic yelled as Ochako stood on the stage across from Bakugo.
You rest your head on your palm as you began to watch the battle.
Bakugo's POV~
"You're the one who screws around with gravity right Pink Cheeks?" I ask my opponent.
"Pink Cheeks?" She squeaked.
"Well if you're gonna give up, do it now. Cause I'm not gonna hold anything back" I told her.
She didn't budge, so I assume she is staying, I thought.
"And with that, let the eighth match begin!" I heard Present Mic announce.
Once the battle was started, she started running at me, staying low to the ground. Let's get started.
Your POV~
As the battle began, Ochako began to run at Bakugo.
What a dumbass, doesn't she know that whatever she does, it won't work? Bakugo has insane reflexes and moving speed, so he won't be easy to win, you thought.
You watched as Bakugo pulled back his right hand, and set off an explosion, pushing Ochako further back.
You heard your classmates gasp.
You roll your eyes and continue to watch, the fight reminding you of when Bakugo trained you.
A few days ago~
"Freeze!" You yelled as time froze around you.
You were new to this quirk, and needed help controlling it.
You and Bakugo had sparred and you won.
He agreed to help you train if you did.
So here you stand, next to Bakugo.
Okay, what do I do next?, you ask yourself as you begin to move.
You pace back and forth, trying to think of something that you can do.
Suddenly it hits you.
"Ok so last time I did this, I touched Bakugo to save him, and his eyes moved. So if I touch him again, will he be able to move?" You asked out loud.
You look over to see Bakugo, who is currently still frozen.
You walk up to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.
You look at his face, watching his eyes for any sign of movement.
Suddenly you see his eyes move to connect with yours.
You hold eye contact, until you feel Bakugo start to shift under your touch.
He begins to move, now being unfrozen.
"So if I hold eye contact, I can unfreeze people. I'm guessing being in physical contact is also important" you say to Bakugo who seems to be deep in thought.
"Seems that way" he says.
Suddenly, you feel yourself start to grow tired and nearly trip over your feet.
"Whoa! Bakugo!" You yell.
"My stamina seems to die fast, maybe there's a reason for that?" You ask.
"Maybe because you unfroze me. Or talking. Talking has to be the problem. Talking requires air and if time is frozen, the air stops circulating" he explains.
You close your mouth and nod at him, still using your quirk.
He jumps at you, starting another fight.
Present time~
Bakugo continues to throw explosions at Ochako, as she continues to run at him.
You barely see through the smoke, and notice that she didn't have her jacket on. Crap! It was a distraction! Bakugo look out!, you thought as Ochako flew closer to Bakugo.
Luckily, he notices her behind him and blows her away with another explosion.
"I always suspected this. Bakugo is a total sadist" you hear Kaminari say to Eijiro. Something in the back of your head snaps and you jump at Kaminari.
"Shut the hell up Kaminari! He's not a sadist, if you think that because of this simple fight than you should look into a new career. He's simply doing what he must to win, don't get that mixed up you dumbass idiot" you yell.
You feel hands on your arms, dragging you off of Denki as he screams for help.
You wanted to defend Bakugo, knowing his true intentions of the fight.
"Let go of me you idiots!" You scream as Eijiro and Tokoyami drag you back to the front of the stands.
"No you need to chill out! You could've killed Denki! Just because he said something about Bakugo, doesn't give you the right to jump at him like that" Eijiro explained.
You panted and yanked your arm out of his hand.
Tokoyami, let your other arm go.
"He's right. We know you care for Bakugo's well being, but you can't jump at Denki for something simple like that" Tokoyami said.
"I wouldn't have killed him Eijiro. I'm not my dad. So stop assuming everything I want to do is kill. I just got angry, that's all" you growled.
Once you calmed down, you watched the rest of the battle, silently praying that Bakugo would win.
I wouldn't have hurt him. Right?
Bakugo's POV~
As the girl continued to attack, my mind started to wonder and think about Chisaki. How would this fight go if I faced her? No! Stop..focus!
Why is she taking over my thoughts? I need to focus!, I told myself as I attacked with another explosion.
"Listen kid! If you wanna be a hero, then stop acting like a bully! If you're so good, just send her out of bounds!" Someone shouted from the crowd, making the stadium go silent.
Sudden boos from the crowd erupted.
As if they would stop me, screw that!
"Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro? Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I suggest, looking into a different career" a loud voice said on the announcement speaker.
Aizawa..what's he got to say?, I thought.
"Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponents strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far. So he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top"
We're not finished, she's not dead yet, I thought. She looks at me and clicks her fingers together. I look up to see a bunch of debris and rocks coming straight at me. So annoying, I thought.
I began to raise my left arm, holding it with my right hand.
Gotta wait for the right moment.
Your POV~
You watch in awe as rocks come crashing down towards Bakugo.
You watch him raise his arm into the air, prepping for an attack.
Your eyes wonder to see Ochako running at Bakugo, seeing this as her moment to shine.
Suddenly, a huge explosion goes off, and you watch as the debris gets blown away, blowing Ochako off her feet and knocking her back.
You notice as Bakugo brings his arm down, holding it close to him.
You see his face is a little pained, mixed with anger and annoyance.
You watch as Ochako gets up, trying to fight still, until she falls, dropping to the ground with a thump.
Midnight steps in, holding a hand up to Bakugo like he is gonna attack her.
That was unnecessary. He wasn't going to attack her, he knew she was finished already, you thought.
"Uraraka is KO'd, that means Bakugo is the winner!" She announces.
Bakugo walks back to the entrance without a word, and you run out of the stands.
You run, hoping to make it to Bakugo.
"Bakugo!" You yell as you see him.
He looks up, meeting your eyes.
"Good job out there. I was very impressed" you say, a small and delicate blush covering your face.
"Thanks" he smirks.
You look down, seeing that he was still cradling his arm.
"I noticed that you hurt your arm with that explosion" you said, walking a bit closer to him.
"Just..strained my arm a bit. Hurts like hell though" he says, looking down to his arm.
"Here, let me see it" you say, reaching for it.
"If you're gonna rearrange my arm, forget about it" he says, backing slightly away.
"Bakugo. Not everything I do is rearrange. I'm not like my father" you say, stepping closer to him.
He looks up at your eyes, and hesitantly gives you his arm.
You sigh and take his arm in your hands, warming them ever so slightly.
"I'm going to use my mothers quirk ok?" You ask, looking back up at Bakugo for approval.
He nods his head, watching your hands as they do their work.
"You never talk about your mother. What even is her quirk?" He asks.
"Well.. My mother was brutally killed in front of me when I was two. That's not something I talk about often. But her quirk was unique, much like mine. She possessed multiple healing quirks. She could use a different one whenever she wanted" you said.
"The one I'll use, is called Stolen. It heals you, but it makes me feel the pain."
"You don't need to go through the pain" he said. You shake your head.
"It's fine. Let me do this for you" you say quietly.
He shuts his mouth, and watches you do your work.
You close your eyes, using your quirk to steal his pain.
You feel the pain in your left arm begin, and you let out a sharp breath.
"There..it should be healed now" you say, opening your eyes.
You look up to see Bakugo, who is staring, quiet lovingly at you.
Why is he..staring at me?..It's..
Intoxicating.