{8}↦"𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕡!"↤

The day after the fight training, panic struck the cafeteria, as students ran down the halls, pushing and shoving each other to run away.
You were up in the front of the crowd, being pushed against the glass.
You could see clearly through the glass, and saw what was causing all of the commotion.
It was news reporters, that had broken past the security.
You gasped as your eyes moved to where the security door would be, to see it in dust like material on the floor.
Since the extra security had gone off indoors as well, it started a panic in the students.
They need to stop!
Its not a big deal!
Its only the press!
You searched for someone who wouldn't care if you went in their head, and your eyes came across Tenya.
You used Telepath, conveying your message.
"Hey Tenya! I found out what happened to cause the alarms! It's the press, they broke onto campus using some quirk that turned the gate into dust," you relayed to him.
For a second as your message got to Tenya, he froze.
He looked around to see who was talking to him, only to meet eyes with you.
You nodded your head and relayed another message to him.
"Will you help me? We need to calm the crowd down before they alert the press where we are," you asked Tenya.
He nodded his head, and you then used a float quirk, much like Ochako's, but you could control it from your mind and you could float yourself.
He began to float towards you.
You joined him in the air and floated towards the exit.
You safely landed on the edge of the door.
You and Iida turned around, facing the crowd.
"Future heroes of UA! Please calm down!" Tenya yelled from the top of the door frame.
"Hey! Shut the hell up! It's the press that broke onto campus. No need to freak out this much, otherwise can you all call yourselves future heroes if something like this scares the living hell out of you?" you said, intruding each students head and telling them the same words.
They soon stopped their rambling and calmed down, calmly talking to each other instead of screaming.
You and Tenya sighed in content as you floated down to the floor.
You gave out another message to the students.
"I'm sure the teachers would want us all to go back to our classes and wait for them to arrive. So let's go!" you told the students once more.
Many students started to walk towards the classes, some of them standing still and watching others as they filed into classrooms.
You and Iida led Class 1-A to the classroom, to wait for Aizawa to return from dealing with the press.
It took around ten minutes before Aizawa returned to the class, looking irritated and exhausted.
He walked in the classroom, seeing that everyone was quiet and seated in their proper seats.
"Before we go over what we are doing today, we need to chose a class representative. Go ahead and vote," Aizawa said.
You got paper from your backpack and passed it around the classroom.
Bakugo gave a 'tch ' sound to you as you handed him a paper.
You rolled your eyes at him and turned around to write who you wanted to vote for.
You wrote, Tenya Iida on your paper, thinking to when he helped you calm the school down only a few minutes ago.
You folded it up neatly and placed it in a box on Aizawa's desk.
As the votes came up one by one, your father wrote them down on the chalk board.
When the last vote came, you read through who had how many votes.
You saw Bakugo's name, who had one vote. You saw Denki stand up out of the corner of your eye.
He slammed his hands on his desk as he looked towards Aizawa.
"Okay, who the hell voted for Bakugo?!" Denki yelled to the class.
The class all looked towards the board, seeing that Bakugo had one vote next to his name.
"You dumbass! I voted for myself! Only the best deserves to lead our class! Not some extra!" Bakugo yelled as the class began to look back at him.
You stifled a laugh and looked back at the board.
He really IS self-centered.
I will say he sounds desperate for voting for himself, you thought as you read the next name that was below Bakugo's.
(Y/N) Chisaki,
it read and it had six votes next to it.
You gasped and looked in awe when you saw your name with so many votes.
You continued to look down the list, and saw that not a lot of people had votes.
The people with the most amount of votes was Tenya and you.
Tenya had five votes while you trailed with six.
You looked to your dad who was wearing a proud smile.
"Looks like Chisaki and Iida will lead the class. Congratulations you two. Now, buses are outside waiting for you all. Go change into your hero costumes. After let's go outside and start loading the buses," Aizawa said.
Your class was confused but followed Aizawas orders and started to head outside. You walked besides Momo and Jiro.
"Congrats (Y/N)! You're the new class rep! I'm happy for you!" Momo said, bubbling with joy and happiness.
You smiled and kindly thanked her.
You walked slightly behind the rest of the class, seeing that they started to crowd the bus.
Iida, being the other class rep, stepped in and told everyone to get in a orderly pair of lines.
Aizawa watched over as the class continued to not listen to Iida.
"Class 1-A, listen to your rep or I will make you seat by last name," Aizawa said, hair in the air and his eyes red.
The class quieted down, hearing Aizawa's words.
Iida proceeded to get everyone seated, by last name.
You walked to your seat, and as you did, you saw someone sitting there already, looking out the window.
His eyes came up to meet yours.
Damn it! Of course I'm trapped by this asshole.
He continued to stare at you, as you sat down next to him.
"And who said you can sit there?! I don't want a damn extra sitting next me!" Bakugo yelled at you.
You rolled your eyes and looked him in his shining crimson eyes.
"Sorry to say, but this extra is the person who has the courage to sit by someone like you," you said.
"Tch. Don't act like you had a choice dumbass. I guess it is nice knowing that someone...never mind," Bakugo muttered, turning his head around to face the window again.
"Hmm? What was that?" you asked, leaning to face Bakugo again.
"I SAID NEVERMIND DUMBASS!" Bakugo yelled as he turned his head even more away from you.
He's hiding something, you thought.
"Come on Bakugo! Tell me! I haven't given you a single reason not to trust me," you whined, still poking and prodding, trying to get the answer out of him.
He kept quiet and continued to look away from you.
You reached a hand over to touch his cheek.
You brought his face, face to face with yours.
You saw that his eyes were widened at the feel of your hand.
You stared into his crimson eyes and went into his thoughts.
Bakugo's POV~
This girl...she's got guts to do this.
No one ever dares to embarrass me like this!
She's touching my cheek and staring into my eyes.
What the hell is she thinking?
First she caused us to lose our fight against Deku and now she does this!
All for me to admit something so stupid!
Your POV~
You dug into his mind, hearing his every thought.
You got out of his head, fearing that he would realize you heard his thoughts.
You let go of his cheek and turned around. You heard him shift in his seat to face his body away from you.
You sighed and waited until the buses arrived at the destination.
Soon enough, the awkward bus ride ended, and the class filed off the bus.
You arrived at a big dome shaped building. As a person in an astronaut outfit walked towards your class, you stared in awe.
"Hello Class 1-A! I am Rescue Hero; Thirteen! And this building behind me is called Unexpected Simulation Joint! USJ for short! This is where you will train in different natural disasters. Of course they will be only simulations of them," Thirteen explained as you walked into the USJ.
All of a sudden, when you were about to go to the disaster zones, a purple mist covered the fountain in the middle of the building. People of all shapes and sizes walked out, some of them carrying weapons.
Each stepped out and lined in one big group of men and women.
The last one to walk out, had grey-blue hair, and a hand covering his face.
The giant warp that you assumed had teleported them here, shrunk down and stood next to the man with the hands.
Your father, put on his goggles that you thought he wouldn't wear again, and ran towards the people.
"This isn't part of your training! These are real villains! Thirteen protect the students!" Aizawa yelled as he continued to run at the villains.
"Dad!" You screamed as you got pulled back by Momo, and started to run towards the exit.
Your eyes watered as you ran, hoping your dad would stay safe.
Just before you could reach the exit, the purple mist appeared in front of you and all around your classmates.
You gasped and stopped in your tracks.
"We are the League of Villains. We are in search of All Might, to end him right where he stands. Where is he?" the purple mist spoke to you, as two yellow mists joined the purple in front of you.
You heard grunts come from above you. You looked up to see Bakugo and Kirishima lunging at the purple mist.
They launched an attack at the villain, only to miss and land right in front of you.
"Huh?!" Bakugo scoffed, before the entire class got covered in the mist.
Screams and cries for help were the last thing you heard, before you were teleported to a random section, landing on the ground with a thump.