{45} Ochako?!

"I AM HERE!" All Might yelled as the class gathered around in hero costumes at Ground Beta.
"Hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today it's hero basic training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back!"
You flinched as All Might continued to yell. You were in the front, standing next to Mina and Momo.
"Now then, listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training" He finished.
"(Y/N), you stayed at home didn't you?" Momo asked.
"Yeah I stayed. It worked out that way, I learned a lot more than I would've at just some 'Heroes' agency" you said.
"You'll be in groups of five for this race. Group One, Young Midoriya, Ashido, Sero, Iida and (Y/N). Please go to the assigned starting in Field Beta" All Might said.
"Yes sir!"
~~
Bakugo's POV~
I was put in Group Two, so I had the chance to watch (Y/N).
"Should Iida and (Y/N) even be competing? Their injuries were bad. And (Y/N)'s stab wounds haven't healed yet" I heard someone say.
"Well of course they have to. They have no other choice. Even if they wanted to sit out, they wouldn't pass today's lesson. No matter how much pain they're in, they have to try" I replied, crossing my arms and watching the giant screen.
Tch..bunch of idiots..
Prove them wrong. You've got this (Y/N)!
Your POV~
A loud horn filled the air as the signal for the race to begin was set off.
You formed your wings using the material from your costume, and took off into the air.
You made yourself a pair of goggles, much like Hawks, and looked in the direction of the horn.
You flapped your wings, now flying towards the direction you thought the sound came from.
I can't fly for too long, or I'll end up tiring Hawks, so I have to change to a different quirk soon, you thought to yourself.
You got closer to where you thought, the area of which All Might stood.
You landed, your wings disappearing.
Time to use Overhaul, you said.
You crouched, making sure not to rearrange the ground below you too much.
You traveled like that, until you came to a tall building that others began to gather at.
You smiled, your hands beginning to get warm.
Before they had any chance to get up there, you exploded your way up, using your boyfriends quirk to your advantage.
"Thank you for saving me! Young Chisaki and,..Young Sero?! Whoa two at the same time" All Might said.
You looked to the side and saw Hanta, standing at the top next to you.
"Great job you two! You both did great! Young Chisaki, you've majorly improved with those quirks of yours!" All Might said.
You nodded.
"Now, make sure you use what you've learned in the past few weeks, for the finals coming up" he added.
"Yes sir!"
"Group One, you're finished. Group Two, you're up!"
~~
"You did so good!" You said as Katsuki and you had begun to walk to the locker rooms with the class.
"Tch..thanks dumbass. You did pretty good yourself" he said, nudging you slightly with his elbow.
You laughed, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.
"Today was pretty damn good. Way better than the island and the Hero Killer incident. This was a way nicer change" you sighed.
Katsuki hummed.
"Hey! Wait up you two!" A few familiar voices yelled.
"Congrats Bakugo!" Denki said as he put his arm over Katsuki's shoulders.
You heard your boyfriend growl as he got congratulated.
"Hey guys, back off a bit. Give him some space. He's mad as it is" you said.
"Thanks hotshot" he whispered.
"Mmhm" you hummed, taking his hand.
But before you could get comfortable, you were at the locker rooms and had to go to change.
"I'll see you in a few minutes Katsuki" you said, placing a kiss on his cheek.
He grabbed your arm before you had the chance to leave, and kissed your cheek.
"You better..SHE'S MINE YOU BUNCH OF EXTRAS!" Katsuki whispered, before yelling at the class behind you.
You laughed, kissing his cheek again, and leaving to get changed.
"Ughhhhhhh, today was such a long day!" Mina whined as she opened her locker.
"You're one to talk. You weren't involved with the Hero Killer unlike one of us, and you didn't have to help with the villain attack at I Island" you stated, laughing a bit.
"Shush! I can still be tired!" She pouted.
You laughed, taking your gloves off and placing them nicely in your locker.
"So (Y/N), you and Bakugo are a couple now?" Ochako asked from next to you.
You nodded your head, a light blush hitting your cheeks.
"Congratulations then (Y/N)! Ribbit" Asui said.
You thanked her, and took off your boots.
Before you unzipped your costume, you heard someone from the other side of the wall ranting.
"Ashido's super toned body, Asui's surprisingly super soft-" the boy began, only to be cut off by a sudden frightened noise.
"Leave us ALONE YOU PERVERT" you said to him, without moving a muscle.
A scream was heard as the boy got scared and ran away before he got his fingers squished.
"Disgusting. Thanks (Y/N)!" Momo said.
You nodded, unzipping your costume and taking it off.
"Hey! Those look super painful!" Ochako said, looking at the stab wounds that you had gotten from the Hero Killer.
"They hurt when I got them. But they don't do anymore than burn" you said, putting a hand to one of them.
Ochako put a hand on your shoulder, making you flinch as the locker in front of you faded.
You looked around, unable to move your body, it seemed that you were in another vision, much like you had with Denki at the sports festival.
Your eyes moved until a sudden figure appeared.
It seemed to be Ochako, and she was...wielding a knife, to another figure..that looked like you.
You tried to move, but instead you stayed glued to your spot, watching the scene unfold.
You watched as Ochako moved closer, and 'you' moved further back.
As the scene progressed, the situation turned from a threat, to a murder.
You had reached your hand out to her, but instead, you disintegrated her into nothing but ash.
Your eyes widened as the ash of Ochako floated to the floor, and a great big smile printed on 'your' face.
Tears burned your eyes as the second vision came to an end.
You dropped to your knees, putting a hand to your head, screaming as tears dripped down your cheeks.
"(Y/N)?!" You heard the girls yell as the crowded you.
Your screams died down to be sobs.
"Are you alright?!" Mina yelled, putting her arms around you, pulling her closer.
You shook your head, tears continuously falling off your eyelashes.
"Deep breaths (Y/N)" Momo yelled as she grabbed your uniform out of your locker.
You tried to calm your sobs, eventually succeeding and becoming calmer.
Momo and Mina helped you stand up, and helped you put your uniform back on.
"Will you be ok to walk back to class?" Momo asked.
You nodded.
"I-I think I'll be f-fine" you stuttered.
The girls nodded and grabbed their own stuff, and began to walk out of the locker rooms.
You grabbed your bag, and walked out, seeing the group of boys waiting for you so they could return as a full class.
You didn't see Izuku or Tenya there, so maybe they were gone already.
"What was that scream from earlier? It came from your side of the building Yaoyorozu" Eijiro asked as you all began to group together.
"Well, that's not in my place to say Kirishima" she responded, minding your privacy.
You were still shaken from the vision, and put your hands on your arms as you shivered.
"You alright? Was it you screamed earlier?" Katsuki asked.
You looked down, a little embarrassed that he had guessed so easily.
"I had another vision" you whispered, grabbing his hand.
"Another vision?" Katsuki mumbled, having no clue what you were talking about.
You nodded, and you began to walk towards class.
You began to explain the situation you had with both Ochako and Denki to your boyfriend, not expecting him to understand.
"Oh..well I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" Katsuki said, gripping your hand tighter.
"It's fine. I was in locker room, you couldn't do much even if you wanted to" you said, leaning a tear stained cheek on his shoulder.
"I know..but still" he whispered, opening the door and holding it for you.
"Great, now that everyone's back, sit down. It's midterm time" Aizawa said, telling the class as they walked in.
Holy crap! Midterms already?!