{93} "Lightning-y!"

You flew carefully above everything else, speeding towards the mall.
"I hear screams and something breaking up ahead," Eijiro said as he ran below you and Katsuki, who was still in your talons.
You let feathers off your wings and set them at your sides.
"Go get the others out of there. NOW!" You yelled.
Your feathers went zooming ahead.
"Nice one show off" Katsuki snorted from below you.
You dropped him, and he immediately set off explosions to keep up with you.
"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" he yelled.
"Nothing, now keep an eye forward before you-"
"Whoa!" He yelled as he dodged a pole in the middle of the street, bumping into you and knocking you down.
You tumbled down and wiped yourself clean before catching up to Eijiro and Denki, who were waiting for you.
"You guys alright? Too quite the tumble there" Denki asked as he continued to run.
"I'm fine, let's just hurry up before the others get hurt too badly" you said.
You all continued running towards the rest, when you saw smoke and a giant red blob up ahead.
Eijiro and Denki stopped running and looked up as you stopped slightly behind them.
"The hell are those things?!" they asked.
"Someone's quirk at work I'm guessing.." you said.
You ran forward with an arm behind you, and you jumped up, bringing that arm forward, shooting ice at the blob, making it explode, knocking you back.
"Nice one!" Katsuki yelled as he put a hand in an O-shape to the palm of his other hand and used one of his special moves.
"AP Shot! Auto-canon!" he yelled
You used your own explosions, jumping up and exploding more of the red bandaged blobs.
You saw Aoyama and Mineta standing in the middle, along with some other person wrapped in the same bandages as the blobs.
"The two of you can't even handle one villain? You guys are pathetic" Katsuki said as the smoke cleared up.
"It's Bakugo!" Mineta said, tears of joy escaping his eyes.
"Cracking Overhaul!" You said, using your explosions to get in behind the mummies.
You put your hands on the ground and rearranged it into sharply pointed mountains, hitting each of the mummies, making them explode.
"And (Y/N)!" they added.
You stood up, only to be nearly attacked, you ducked and used your arm to cover the floor in ice.
The mummy landed behind you, and you jumped away as Eijiro stabbed into it with his hardened arm.
"Thanks Eiji" you smiled as he landed, hitting your fist in a fist bump.
"Anytime (Y/N)!"
You looked at the man in the middle, who had to be the villain that was controlling these mummies.
Your eyes glowed golden as you used Search to get information on him.
"Hoyo Makihara. His quirk is Mummification. Anyone and anything he wraps his bandages in, he can control. Be careful!" you said, your eyes returning to their normal (E/C) color.
You changed your goggles into a headpiece and searched for others, until your signal went out.
Damn it..
You used Denki's Electricity quirk and tried for a signal.
You saw Izuku running towards a house, looking to be blown up.
He might need help..
"Katsuki!" you yelled.
"What?!" he yelled as he exploded another villain.
"I'm leaving you to help out here. I have to go help the others!"
"Be careful (Y/N)!" he said.
"Take this all of you! Keep going! Defend this island with your lives as heroes should!" You said, using Telepath to communicate to the others, also sending them some of your energy.
You felt some of your energy drain, and you began to run in the direction of where Izuku looked to be.
~~
Where could he be?, you asked yourself as your eyes darted from side to side.
You hear some commotion from where the trees were, and you saw the house from earlier.
The house was blown up, a fire starting in the middle of it.
They couldn't have gotten far..
~~
You ran into the trees. You saw Izuku in the trees, his face had a small cut on it, dripping his red blood down his cheek.
He seemed to be hiding.
You looked around some more and saw a tall man with white hair, dressed nicely.
The man raised his hand and air slipped through his fingers, which Izuku dodged.
He must be one of the villains!, you thought, running closer and getting ready to strike with Overhaul.
The villain must've sensed your presence, for he turned around and held up a yellow shield, his eyes glowing yellow as he used his quirk.
"Another one huh?" he said through the mask he wore, seeing you as you used Overhaul with your hands on the floor.
You quickly stood up and put a hand up to his shield like material, disintegrating it into dust.
He quickly put up another one, when you moved to the side and used Explosion to try and hit him.
"Strong one aren't you?" He mumbled as he brought his arm up to block any smoke from getting into his eyes.
You jumped across the field and went to Izuku's side, where he stood panting and scratched up.
"(Y/N), what are you doing here?!" he asked as he wiped more blood off of his cheek.
"The rest of them know about the villains. I saw you through my headpiece so I came as fast as I could. You look pretty messed up" You said as you placed a hand on his shoulder, healing his injuries.
"Be careful! He has multiple quirks at his disposal!" Izuku warned you as you got back into your fighting stance.
"Right!"
You ran back after the villain, until you saw the mask he wore, and his calm expression.
H-he looks almost like.., you panicked slightly, shaking off the thought of All for One and continuing to run after this man.
"What do you want from this island?! Why are you and your goons here?" You yelled as you quickly appeared behind him, and made two daggers, covering one in fire, and the other in ice.
You threw them at him, which he blocked, and turned around to face you.
"Binding Chainmail Chain Lock!" you yelled as you grabbed your belt and threw it at him, having it tie at his waist, bringing his arms to his sides as well.
You ran up to him, only for him to break free of the restraints and grab your face.
"Let me go!" You screamed, kicking at him, trying to break free, your words muffled by his hand as it gripped onto you.
"You're a strong girl, and your quirk is strong..I'll take this one and be on my way for the child" the man grumbled, his voice gruffy.
Take..my quirk?!, you thought as you felt panic become stuck in your throat, making you unable to talk and only struggle.
As you struggled, you felt a twitch from his hand, and you were blasted away from him, and he crumbled down to the ground, gasping for air.
Your back made contact with a tree, and you screamed in pain as you fell to the ground, laying on your side as volts of pain surged through your back.
"(Y/N)!" Izuku yelled, jumping over to you, lightning surrounding him as he used his quirk to flick small bursts of air at the downed villain.
"You alright?!"
"Alive to say the least. What is he after?" You asked as you stood up, groaning in pain, clenching your fists and teeth to hide the pain.
"He's after Katsuma, that's all I'm aware of as of now!" he said, lifting you into his arms bridal style, until the villain stood up and shot a stronger gust of sharp wind at the two of you, making you both flew back and land on the start of a hill.
Izuku landed next to you, as you put a hand to your cheek.
You pulled it back to see blood.
Shit..
"Mr. Deku!" a voice called out.
"And Ms. Overhaul!" the same voice said.
You raised your head weakly to see Katsuma and Mahoro running towards you.
"N-no! You kids should be running! He's after the two of you! RUN!" You said as you shakily stood up, your legs weak and your back in stinging pain.
"Me and Deku can handle this-" You said, before your eyes went wide.
A pink laser-like beam went through your midsection, and Izuku's as well.
You gasped in shock as the villain lowered his hand.
I-
You fell down onto one knee, and put an arm to your stomach.
You held your arm out, as if to protect the kids as they cowered in fear, watching as you and Izuku both hunched over.
"Go! R-run!" you both said in pain, your voices shaky.
"Ms. Overhaul!" Mahoro said.
"He hurt you.." Katsuma said, his foot sliding backwards as he cowered.
"No..PLEASE!" Mahoro screamed, her body starting to let off a giant figure.
~~
Third Person POV~
"Alright is that everyone?" Ochako asked as she let go of the last person she had to evacuate.
"PLEASE!" A loud voice yelled in the distance.
Her and Tsuyu saw a giant Izuku in the distance.
"Is that Deku?" She asked.
"SOMEONE PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO PROTECT DEKUUU!"
~~
Your POV~
As the villain got closer to you, and you backed up to protect Katsuma and Mahoro.
In a blink of an eye, an explosion went off, leaving a trail of smoke.
"An Explosion quirk.." The villain said.
"Found you, damn villain!" Katsuki yelped as he smiled and jumped away.
"K-Katsu?" You said weakly.
Katsuki blasted himself at the villain, and he began to shoot little beams at him, which he dodged easily.
One of them scratched him on his cheek, and he went to attack the villain, until he was blown up into the air and landed on the ground with a loud crash.
"Katsuki!" You yelled.
He was already getting up, marked and bloody.
"He has multiple quirks, and can steal them" you said.
"That sounds oddly familiar" he said.
You walked towards him and you both exploded your way up into the air.
You got yourself in a circular motion and so did he.
You locked your legs with his and got your wings.
You arched your aching back and threw him, using your hands behind you to propel you forward.
"Lucky! We've seen these moves before!" You yelled.
The villain put his hand up with another shield and Katsuki kicked it away.
"We won't lose to you!" He smiled, an explosion in his hand.
The villain looked pissed, and suddenly, blue dragon like monsters appeared out of the villains back, and the latched onto your waist, you being in it's jaws, just like Katsuki.
The two of you were dragged into the air, then pounded into the ground.
"AHHH!" You screamed.
Katsuki grunted and held onto the mouth, a strained smile still on his face.
My..ribs..
"Now then.." The villain said.
As Katsuki aimed to attack again, you used Search to find anything on this villain.
Nine..he has a-, you thought, before a surge of pain went through your head.
"Arghh.."
A huge explosion from Katsuki went off.
You followed and used your flames to attack.
Izuku jumped up to attack, and when he got close, the villain's eyes shone golden and he raised his hand.
As soon as he brought his hand straight down, a flash of white lightning hit you three, and you screamed in pain as it lasted for one..two..three..four..five seconds.
He stopped and you felt your body twitching as the dragons disappeared.
Can't..let him..get away, you thought, crawling towards Nine as he began to walk towards the kids.
You and Katsuki and Izuku all grabbed onto Nine's legs, making him stop.
"Stop.."
"We'll stop you.."
"Don't..run away you coward."
He used a quirk and blew you all off of him and away.
"Heroes can be such a nuisance.." Nine said.
You kept an eye on him as you panted.
You watched as he had his hand out to Katsuma, only centimeters away.
Crows cooed and screeched as a murder of them crossed the sky, blocking Katsuma and Mahoro from the villain.
You felt yourself losing consciousness, your eyes getting heavy.
It became hard to breath as one of your lungs was punctured by a broken rib.
And then,
Black.