꧁ 𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜 ꧂

{3}

y/n's POV

        ꧁✿💥╭⊱          ⊱╮💥✿꧂

"You have been accepted into UA's Hero Course! Haha! Congratulations Young Chisaki! Welcome..to the Hero Academia!" All Might finished. You dropped your envelope and crumpled to the floor. Tears of joy, shock, and pride shone in your eyes as you stared blankly ahead.

As you cried, you heard Aizawa walk towards you, kneeling down, and wrapping his arms around you. Is this real? As you thought to yourself, you threw your arms around your fathers neck and hugged him tighter. "Shh..it's okay..you'll be okay. We are so proud of you!" Aizawa said, rubbing your back in slow circles.

You stood up, grabbing your envelope and taking out the paper that has your class information. As your eyes scanned the paper for the class you'd be in, your father watched with curiosity. Your eyes soon found the name of your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa.

You gasped and smiled at your father. "Dad! I'm in your homeroom class! Class 1-A!" you jumped in joy. Bubbling with excitement, you ran to your room, and grabbed your phone. Grabbing your phone you saw you had a missed call and a voicemail...from the prison where your father was being held.

Oh no...rolling your eyes, you tapped the voicemail and listened to it: "Good afternoon Miss Chisaki, we are sorry to interrupt your day but tonight is your monthly visit with your father. Tonight at nine he will be expecting you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Have a good night." You sighed, looking at the clock that read eight. Grabbing your bag and your shoes, you walked out of the room.

As you walked into the kitchen where your parents were congratulating your brother, you sat down, sorrowful. Mic noticed your energy had died down from earlier. He walked towards you, almost hesitant to bother you. "What's wrong kiddo? You seem as if you've seen a ghost?" he said in a joyful tone, trying to cheer you up.

You looked up at him and played the voicemail. He listened to the voicemail, his face changing from joyful, to frightful. As Aizawa and Shinsou's conversation ended, they started listening to the voicemail as well. The kitchen went silent, with the voicemail being the only sound heard.

Soon enough, the voicemail ended and your parents and brother stared at you. You put your phone down, and finished putting your boots on. "You're really gonna go? After all these years of ignoring the prison? Why now?" Aizawa asked.

"I know. After ignoring him all these years, I finally want, well not want, but I want him to hear everything I've done, to prove him wrong," you said, getting off the chair and walking towards the door. No words were spoken for a while, so you grabbed your house keys, and opened the door.