{46} Hellish and Jealous

"Alright, that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck" Aizawa explain, walking closer to the door, before leaving and shutting the door.
"Awe man, we're really dragging behind!" Mina and Denki pouted as Aizawa left the room.
They had ranked nineteenth and twentieth in the class, so they were further behind than anyone else.
"I don't know guys, but you'll have a chance to redeem yourselves when it comes to the practicals" you said, getting out of your seat and walking to Katsuki's desk,.........where..he was pouting.
"You alright there Katsuki?" You asked, seeing your boyfriend staring at his desk.
"Yeah Bakugo, you doing alright there?" Eijiro asked.
"You think I don't know enough?! Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull!" He yelled.
"I'm counting on it! I was fifteenth place! You were third" Eijiro said.
"Hey, third place isn't bad!" You said, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Tch...says the one who got first along with the ponytail girl" he grumbled, still pouting.
"Mm. First means nothing to me. You should've learned that from the sports festival" you said.
He looked up at you, before standing up, grabbing his stuff, and walking away.
"Katsuki?" You asked, reaching a hand out, but he got out of reach before you had a chance.
He's shutting me out. He should be talking to me. Not being a hothead and not telling me, you thought as you watched him approach the door.
"You need to learn how to control your quirks you bunch of idiots!" Katsuki yelled, intercepting what seemed to be a conversation that Shoji, Denki, and Mina were having.
You rolled you eyes, grabbing your bag off your seat and walking off.
~~
"Hey (Y/N)! You still coming to sit with us right now?" Hanta asked, getting his tray of food and walking away.
"Oh? Am I invited this time?" You asked, a small smirk playing on your lips.
"Well I wouldn't see why Bakugo would say no, you're his girlfriend after all" Eijiro said.
"Yeah! Why would that hothead not say yeah?! He lo-" Mina cheered, before being elbowed in the side by Eijiro.
"Hey!" She pouted, causing you to be curious at why he elbowed her.
"Heh. Let's just go guys" you said, taking your tray to a table.
You watched as Hanta, Eijiro, Denki, and Mina all sat across from you, leaving you to be alone.
You were about to say something, but instead you heard a very, intense growling noise from next to you.
"That's right you extras, BACK OFF!" Katsuki yelled from next to you.
You stifled a laugh before grabbing chopsticks and beginning to eat your food.
"So..how'd you guys do on your midterms?" Mina asked with one of her cheeks filled with food.
"Not much better than you actually" Eijiro said, taking a small bite of his food.
"What about you guys (Y/N)? Bakugo?" She asked.
You shrugged.
"First. And this hothead over here got third" you said.
Katsuki began to growl again as he chewed his food.
"Oh. Only third?" Mina asked.
"Yes you dumbass! Now if you don't want to die, I suggest YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" Katsuki screamed.
Mina broke out in laughter, and so did Eijiro.
"Man, add fire to the flame and he explodes" Eijiro said as he laughed.
"He's like a firework!" Mina said as she tried to catch her breath.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Katsuki yelled, eyes burning with anger.
You put a hand on his thigh, and squeezed.
"Calm down! They were only teasing!" You said.
He looked over at you, becoming a little more calm.
"Tch..sure" he said quietly, lifting his chopsticks to his mouth.
You put a hand on top of his, pushing his chopsticks down, and planting a kiss to his mouth, and then pulling away.
"AWWWWWWW YOU TWO ARE TOO CUTE!" Mina fangirled.
You laughed, letting his hand go back up to his mouth.
"She's so cute..but damn, kissing me in front of these extras?! I mean, it's fine. Now they know to back off of her. Mine, all mine" you heard Katsuki's loud thoughts as he took a bite of his food.
You felt him snake a hand to your waist, and pull you closer.
You closed your eyes, and blushed.
"Eep!" You yelped.
"Tch..dumbass" he whispered.
~~
"That was great lunch!" You said as you pushed the tray away from you.
"Agreed" Hanta and Denki said in unison.
Ding* Ding* Ding*
"That was the bell, time to go back to homeroom" Mina pouted.
"Oh come on, you act like my dad is that bad. Now, let's go Pop Rocks!" You said, grabbing Katsuki's hand and walking away.
"POP ROCKS?!" Katsuki screamed as you walked with him to the class.
"Yep. Pop Rocks. Because you explode" you explained.
You heard Katsuki growl as you lead him to the class room.
~~
As soon as you entered the classroom, all hell broke loose.
Denki and Mina were in the middle of a conversation, that was until your hotheaded boyfriend decided to butt in.
"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?" He said, looking at the small group.
Robots? He must be talking about he exam, you thought.
"Hey! Who are you calling a moron?!" Denki yelled, pointing at the angry blond.
"SHUT UP! You need to learn how to control your quirk! You got it?" Katsuki screamed back, turning away from that group, and turning to another specific person that sat at his desk.
"Hey. Deku. I don't know what's going on with your power. But I saw the way you're using it now and I want you to know, its seriously pissing me off" Katsuki said, projecting his voice so Izuku would be able to hear him.
"Eijiro, do you know what's going on?" You whispered as you watched your boyfriend yell from the front of the class.
"Jealousy maybe?" He whispered back, eyes staying glued to the fuming Katsuki.
You sighed.
Jealous?
Of Izuku?
But he's so much better than him!
Why does he always get like this?
Even before we had feelings for each other, he'd always hate Izuku when he had done nothing, you thought as Katsuki resumed talking to a very scared looking Izuku.
"I won't have another half-assed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals. New rankings. So we'll all know exactly where we're standing. I'll show you how much better I am. And Todoroki, I'll kill you too" Katsuki said, pointing to each of his targets, before walking out of the classroom, slamming the door behind him.
"Sigh..he hasn't been this bad in a while" Eijiro said, breaking the silence caused by the tension of that conversation.
"Stress maybe?" Tokoyami suggested.
"No. Pressure and jealousy. His eyes and movements didn't seem strained like they would've been if it was stress. He is pressuring himself to be better. And he's jealous of Izuku, since he learned more at his internship than he did" you said, explaining your boyfriends state.
"Sorry about his threats Shoto, same for you Izuku. He can be really...hotheaded sometimes. But, he's only doing what he feels he has to, to become a great hero" you said, bowing slightly in apology.
"Nah. Don't worry about it. Just because you're dating him, doesn't make you responsible for his actions" Shoto said.
You smiled, a little thankful.
"Wait (Y/N)? You're dating Kacchan?" Izuku asked, tilting his head to the side, causing his green locks to fall to the side.
"Mmhm. Have been for a few days now" you said.
Izuku blinked his eyes, just staring at you.
"Well, I'm sorry to hear that he thought, no, thinks his win at the festival was half-assed. He tied with you, the person he cares for the most out of all of us. And he treats you like this. Ribbit.." Asui said, putting a finger to her mouth.
"Honestly, we were rivals before this, so I'm kinda used to it. He's just very..competitive. And I won't get in his way" you said.
You weren't telling the truth to your classmates.
It does still hurt for him to treat me this way. But..it's just who he is.
So I'll put up with it.
For now.
Aizawa's POV~
I heard the classroom door slam shut as someone stormed out.
I looked over the corner, and saw Bakugo storming out of the room.
Bakugo, the person taking care of my daughter.
The one I've entrusted to love and cherish her.
As her teacher, this is normal for his behavior.
But as her dad, I don't approve of this.
If he takes out that aggression on (Y/N) it'll be the last time, he ever touches or talks to her.
He better pray he doesn't harm her.
Or he'll deal with me.