{57} Escaped

Shoto's POV~
"I know those kids! Who are they?!" Someone said.
We were panting, exhausted and confused.
I looked up and saw three more villains standing 4 feet away from us, staring at us.
"Out of the way Compress" one of the villains said, stepping forward and towards us.
"Got it" the villain below us said, strained.
In a second he was compressed into the size of a marble.
Just as the villain was small, the other villain with deep purple scars, shot blue fire at us, making us all jump in different directions.
"Ah!" Midoriya and Shoji yelled.
"Midoriya!" I yelled, before landing and shooting ice at the villain.
He dodged.
Another villain began to try to attack me with a small measurement tape, but I quickly made more ice, which made him flinch and fall back.
"Too hot!" He yelled.
I didn't have time to watch and help the others, this villain was being persistent.
"Too easy! Be faster! Go slower!" The villain yelled as he cut threw my ice and dodged each of my attacks.
"What the hell is with this guy?" I growled, glaring at the villain as he gloated on top of my ice.
I heard a familiar voice start to speak.
"Ugh I can't believe you wrecked my exit like this. Bunch of unrehearsed amateurs" the villain named Compress complained.
"Do you have Bakugo and the Chisaki kid?" One of the villains asked.
"Of course" the villain said, putting his hand in his pocket.
"Midoriya. Todoroki. We're done. He gave away his best trick. I'm not sure what your quirk is but it has something to do with those little marbles right? That must mean that these are Tokoyami, Bakugo and (Y/N)" Shoji yelled, holding up three little marbles.
"Quick!" I yelled, making a wall of ice and dashing away.
The others followed and we were on our way to safety, having our friends right there with us.
"A Nomu!" Midoriya yelled.
I looked over and saw a giant green Nomu stepping out of the trees.
"This way!" I yelled, turning onto a different path.
Suddenly, a giant purple fog appeared in front of us.
Shit..it's Kurogiri..
"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's go Dabi" Kurogiri said, opening warp gates all around the villains.
One by one the villains began to walk through the portals.
"Hold on, we're not leaving without the kids" Dabi said.
"Don't worry, they were so proud of themselves, for rooting threw my pockets that I though I'd let them gloat" Compress said.
We all turned to gasp and watch the villains.
"If I'm flaunting something shiny..it's because there's something else I don't want you to see" Compress said, taking his mask off and sticking out his tongue showing three little marbles on it.
He snapped his fingers and the marbles that Shoji had turned into..
"Is that my ice?!" I yelled.
He explained how he got it, and began to disappear into the portal behind him.
Izuku began to run towards the portals, his bandaged arms trailing behind him.
Right before he could fully disappear, a laser was shot and hit his mask, making his mouth open and him drop the marbles.
Me and Shoji lunged, Shoji grabbing one of the marbles.
My hand outstretched, I was ready to grab them when.,
"Poor little Shoto Todoroki" Dabi taunted, grabbing the two marbles and gloating.
I was caught off guard and tumbled to the ground.
Midoriya continued to run towards the villains.
"Release them Compress" Dabi said.
In a second, Compress snapped his fingers and the students were released.
Tokoyami was by Shoji, and (Y/N) and Bakugo were being held by their necks.
"(Y/N)! Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled.
They had fear in their eyes and (Y/N) looked so weak..like she would collapse at any moment..
"Stay back..Deku"
And within a few seconds, the villains and students were gone.
Fire burned in the distance and the air was thick with silence.
I looked down, my hands clenching into fists.
Midoriya fell to the ground, crying and upset.
Shoji and I both went over to try to comfort Midoriya, but stopped short when he started screaming.
"No!"
Third Person POV~
The villains have successfully captured their targets.
This faithful night, the heroes lost, and the villains won.
No one knew what the villains intentions were, but were worried that they would turn the kids to the dark side.
The fires were put out, and the villains such as Moonfish, Muscular and Mustard were arrested.
Twelve students were knocked out by the gas, six students were unharmed, physically, and thirty-two were caught in the battle. Two were captured, one in critical condition with a stab wound to her stomach and broken bones and ribs, the other, was unharmed.
Eijiro's POV~
I lay at home, sitting at the table, my head resting on my arms.
Bakugo and (Y/N)..my closest friends were kidnapped..and what did I do?!
I just stood around helpless.
And now they're gone, I thought.
I got up and walked away, towards the front door to my house.
"I'll be back later" I said, before opening the door and leaving.
I walked, hands in my pockets and head hung low.
"Don't worry Eiji! I'll be fine!" A voice said in my head.
I heard (Y/N)'s voice echo in my head as I walked towards the hospital.
"Dumb hair.." I heard in Bakugo's voice.
My eyes began to water and I wiped at them.
It's not manly to cry..man up Kirishima!
I walked into the hospitals corridors and went to the front desk.
"I'm uh- here to see Izuku Midoriya" I said to the woman at the desk.
She smiled at me, and gave me the directions to his room.
I thanked her and began to walk in the direction she told me.
"Whoa wait! What are you doing here?!" I yelled, looking up and noticing someone from class.
"I could ask you the same thing" Todoroki said.
"I couldn't just stay at home..I couldn't just stand around" I said.
"Same" he replied.
~~
We began to walk towards Izuku's room, only to see a room open.
We looked inside and saw Yaoyorozu talking to an officer and All Might.
"I attached a tracker to one of the villains with the help of a student front Class 1-B. This is the device that will pick up that signal. It's not much but I hope it helps you in your search" we overheard.
My eyes went wide and I looked at Todoroki.
He stayed silent, and he dragged me past the door.
"Hey! We can get her to make us a receiver!" I said.
"Shh! Our classmates are behind us!" Todoroki said, pointing to the group behind us.
We began to walk towards Izuku's room.
"Oh hey Kirishima!" I heard someone yell.
I looked back and it was Uraraka and Mina.
"Oh hey! Why is everyone here?" I asked, putting a hand behind my neck.
They all went silent, looking down.
"Oh. All here for the same reason as us. Well..come on then" I said, leading them towards Midoriya's room.
~~
"Hey everyone" Midoriya said weakly.
We all stepped into the room, closing the door softly behind us.
"How are you feeling Midoriya?" I asked, stepping closer to his bed, along with Todoroki.
"I'm fine" he said.
"That's good. Considering (Y/N) and Bakugo were just taken from you" Todoroki pointed out.
"He knows Todoroki!" People yelled.
I stared at Midoriya, who began to stare at the ceiling, eyes glossy.
"I couldn't save someone right in front of me..someone who wasn't even two feet away. I failed, and now they're gone" Midoriya said, tears falling down his cheeks.
We all stayed silent and watched him, until I took a deep breath.
"We can get them back" I said, quickly, and to the point.
Midoriya turned his head and looked at me.
"Kirishima.." Someone in the back said.
"That's insane. No, you will not-" Iida began.
"Look, I heard my friends were being targeted and I couldn't help. I was forced to sit by and watch as the villains did what they did. Helpless. So how am I supposed to call myself a hero or a man?!" I yelled.
"Kirishima calm down! We're in a hospital! There's a better time and place for this!" Kaminari said.
"All I'm saying is, they're not out of our reach. Come on Midoriya, we can save them. We can save (Y/N) and Bakugo."
~~
Bakugo's POV~
"Ah the super human society, being brought down as peoples faith in UA is being broken. What a time to smell the ashes..isn't that right? Katsuki Bakugo?" Shigaraki said, turning off the small TV and turning his attention to me.
I grunted.
I was tied up to a chair, arms and legs bound to the legs.
My hands were inside what seemed to be a quirk canceling box, that was also tied to the chair.
Cold sweat dripped down my forehead.
"Alright Compress..let the girl out" he added.
I looked in the corner of the room and saw the Compress man snap his fingers and in a flash, (Y/N) was in front of me..her mouth gagged and her hands and legs tied up.
She was laying on the floor, the shirt she was wearing was covered in her blood.
She began to squirm and I watched as the villains all looked at her.
"Do what you please with her. I don't want her alive anymore, and I don't feel like getting my hands dirty. Dabi, Toga, Twice, Compress, do what you want. Just make sure she's not breathing" Shigaraki said.
Shit! They're gonna kill her?!
(Y/N), my love..I'm sorry..
I've failed you