{15}↦𝔾𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕒↤

You and Bakugo were head to head as Shoto ran behind you.
Many students got out of his ice and were running to catch up to you three.
You raced ahead using your wings.
You came to an abrupt stop, a giant robot appeared in front of you.
You stop flapping to take a look at it, looking for weakness.
Other than water or electricity these things seemed impossible to break or destroy.
Bakugo had almost caught up to you, as he landed to blow them away.
You continued to use your wings and glided over the robot.
You let your finger run over it, turning it to dust, using a Decay quirk.
People gasped and watched as you glided over the dust.
"I apologize," you say, your wings beginning to disappear.
"For what? You just cleared our path," you heard people yell.
"For this," you said as you land on the floor crouched.
You used your Overhaul quirk and make a wall, blocking the students from passing. They all shout in irritation.
You smirked and continued to run.
You ran instead of flying this time.
You continued running until you almost fell off a cliff, stopping yourself before you could fall.
A cliff that had tiny platforms standing in random places.
Lines connected them to one another and you assumed you had to walk across them.
You sighed.
Suddenly, explosions and ice were heard right behind you as Shoto and Bakugo caught up to you.
You didn't have time to waste.
You stayed put, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
Shoto came running past, his hand getting ready to shoot ice.
Just before he got out of reach, you tapped him, copying his quirk instead of taking it. You shot ice out of your hands and slid past him.
He looked at you as you slid away.
Soon, you were neck to neck with Bakugo again.
"You dumbass, you're cheating!" Bakugo yelled as he tried to explode you out of his way.
You dodged and shot ice at him, his arm coming up to block it.
You cursed under your breath and used this opportunity to zoom past Bakugo.
You used a quick burst of speed and shot ahead of Bakugo by a few inches.
You stopped using Shoto's ice and landed just before the next obstacle.
Mines, this'll be easy if I can get Bakugo's quirk.
If he'll fall for it again that is.
You had no choice at this moment, and you began to make your way through the mine field.
Watching the floor carefully, you took step by step, inching closer to the finish.
But before you could step again, explosions from behind you were heard, along with screams and yelps.
People flew up in the air as they stepped on mines.
You rolled your eyes and continued to walk through the field.
Soon you heard someone panting close behind you.
You look over your shoulder to see that Shoto had caught up to you, and Bakugo followed close behind him.
Shoto looked at you as you stopped to watch him.
"Shouldn't you be focused? You're in first, you best keep your lead..before someone like me takes it!" He said, running past you. You look as he runs, snarl and run to catch him.
"You bastards! Your declarations of war, were to the wrong person!" someone yelled as they made their way up to you and Shoto.
You look to see Bakugo is right in between you and Shoto.
Now's my chance!, you think as you reach a hand to touch Bakugo.
His eyes move to look at you as your hand reached out towards him, and he flinches away from your hand, bringing an explosion to blow you up.
You jump away, avoiding the contact. Bakugo now faces off against Shoto, blowing him small explosions, as Shoto defends with ice.
You take a chance, and try to run ahead of them, but their speed isn't slowing down. Suddenly a huge explosion in the back of the mine field goes off, and someone goes flying forward.
Shoto, Bakugo, and you stopped running, and so does everyone else, as you watch as the person flies toward the middle of the group.
You snap out of the amazement and continue to run, the two of them still fighting.
Just as you near the exit, another huge explosion goes off, sending the same person flying even closer to you guys.
Only this time, you don't look back.
The three of you are neck to neck as you reach the exit, only to be used as a speed boost to the person who has been blowing things up.
You look up to see Izuku stepping on your and Bakugo's shoulders, before hitting his piece of robot on the ground, setting off more mines to fuel him forward.
You gasp, shocked and struggle to keep the pace up.
"And a new student takes the lead!" Mic announces as Izuku takes off, past the mines leading in first place.
You and the boys step off of the mine field, fighting in speed for the next spot.
You hear cheers and screams erupt from the crowd as Izuku finishes the race first. You use a small boost of speed from the wind, and take second place.
Shoto coming in third, and Bakugo coming in fourth.
Many others finished as you went to the side to catch your breath.
You pant and hunch over your legs. I..wasn't *pant* expecting Izuku to do that..at all..
You look over and see that Bakugo and Shoto aren't fighting, but catching their breath as well.
Bakugo's POV~
Tired and sweaty from the race, I look over at Deku, seeing him smile as he struggles to catch his breath.
I let out a small growling noise, only to hear a small giggle in the back of my head.
I look around and see that Chisaki is trying to catch her breath, so it wasn't her who laughed.
Then...who?
It sounded just like her laugh.
It was high pitched and memorable..
I quickly shook my head as those last thoughts ringed in my head.
What?!
No!
Her laugh is not memorable!
She's a dumbass, and a villains kid!
She's bad news.
Your POV~
You look at Bakugo, only to catch him staring at you.
His face isn't angry or confused, but he seems at peace.
He continues to stare at you, and you give him a small smile.
The tips of his ears turn light red and he looks away, clenching his hands into fists.
Hahaha, what a little cutie when he's all flustered, you giggled to yourself.
Wait, did I?!
Your thoughts were interrupted as Midnight's voice was heard over the loud speakers.
"The first game for the first years is finally over! And what a game it was!" Midnight started.
She then showed the entire stadium our rankings.
"Izuku Midoriya in first, (Y/N) Chisaki in second, Shoto Todoroki in third, Katsuki Bakugo in fourth,..." she continued on with names and what classes they were in, and when she finished, she began to explain what was next.
"Prepare yourselves...for this!"
Midnight pointed to the roulette spinner once again and this time it showed,
Cavalry Battle.
Crap, that's a team game, no one will want me on their team!
"Allow me to explain.." Midnight started. "The participants will form teams of two to four people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference...each player has been assigned a point value based on their results from the obstacle course. Now then, points start off in incrimats of five, starting from the bottom. For example, forty-second place is worth five points and and forty-first is worth ten! And for first place, ten million!" Midnight finishes.
Everyone turns to Izuku and stares at him. People already figuring out ways to get his headband and take first.
"Now you've got fifteen minutes to build a team! I suggest you get started!" Midnight said as the countdown began.
You stood in your spot as people came to you, crowding you.
To your surprise they crowded you, some of them begging for you to be on a team with them.
You looked around and cautiously stepped back.
"Whoa why? Why do you want me on your team?" you asked, a bit flustered at their sudden begging.
You didn't even know some of these students, most of them weren't even in your class.
"Well we heard you can destroy people! We can use that because everyone would be too afraid to come near you!" people shouted.
Your fist tightened and your smile turned into a snarl.
"If you're gonna use me as only a scare, then you can all forget it," you yelled.
Many people stepped back in fear while others just stared at you.
"Move it! Out of my way idiots!" an angry voice yelled as they made their way closer to you.
You look to see Bakugo pushing his way towards you.
He stops in the very front of the crowd, glaring into your eyes.
Bakugo's POV~
All the other idiots that practically begged me to join them were useless.
Alien girl, weird hair and me would be on a team.
But we needed one more.
A strong person to either play as the rider, or a strong person in front.
And I knew just who.
Your POV~~
You stare back into his crimson eyes, and know exactly what he wants.
He stands there waiting, hands in his pockets.
He continues to glare into your eyes.
Your eyes gleaming with pride, you nod.
Game, on.