chapter 12

Manik's POV

I entered the campus confidently to confront my friends and get the truth from themselves even though Kabir said it was hard. Not that they don't say but me confronting. I went in to see everyone happily enjoying themselves. But me confronting will change their mood , for one person I should hurt all my friends which was definitely unfare.

When they noticed my presence and their love filled eyes made my plan died down. Now I understood greater fights are always between close people.They become so close to my heart. I went leaving all my thoughts behind and hifi ed happily one by one. I'll happily lose this match if any of my friend wanted to, but can't let all of them hurt for one.

Kabir bought all of us new kits for this match. Opening the package all eyes lit up with excitement but found only shyam was not excited about this. I doubted him because he is newbie in our group. But I can't accuse him without proof. We all dressed with our new kits. Kabir stated that as you all know I heard Harshad already planned something for us to fail. With that everyone's happiness faded but I found Aarya smirking to which I don't know. I can't think he get involved but in this position now I doubted him too. I cheered even he planned something we can easily knock him out, "what do you say my all mighty warriors" I shouted gloriously.

To which Krish said "we kick off his ass and show his minions what mighty players we are!!!". For which everyone chuckled easing up the atmosphere.

  Our strategy completely pre-planned yesterday itself. I don't want to change anything. So we got ready cheering ourselves with group hug.Then Coach Samuel entered our room to wish us Good luck asking Kabir to follow to ground.

Then announcement made that Harshad winning toss made our happiness drop a little. Then Rishi ushered it's just toss not match, so Come on guys, It's time to play not only match but also...with a playful wink.

We all settled in our places in ground. Rishi started bowling as he was best bowler and can easily knock him off. But he was not doing his work I felt. when he is not giving his cent percent effort when even we caught the ball and through to him to knock the wickets while they doing running. After that there are very less chances for us as Harshad is playing well hitting sixes and four. I clearly should say he was amazing batsmen. In middle we caught ball on the ground and threw to Kabir to knock off wickets but harshad got alerted and remain in his position.

If he gonna play like this it's definitely a tough to win match now. Much of the task the tea break came means half of the time was over now, only half time is left. The Coach turned to see us more like me and down his with disappoint which myself regret more. We all gathered everyone was disappointed with the game.

I think Replacement would do good I said to Kabir.' I too' he said obvious.

"Will they accept our sudden change in plan"I asked doubted.

They should if we wanna win this match he said convincingly.

He got up and asked Dhruv....to which Dhruv startled and  agreed for that. All agreed with that opinion. Then he placed a hand, for all of them done the same raising to cheer. "At any cost we should win this match".he announced made them shout too.

We entered ground excitedly and the crowd too cheered at our arrival. Dhruv  moved back and run to through the ball  that made stumble for a second but hit the ball made it hit the ground and then now everyone is intended to get it caught  shyam caught it absolutely stunning. As Referee announced it as OUT. Made all of us hug before another.

Next other came but done less as they easily caught off-guard. But Rheo started his turn with six made us need to knock him off. We tried and done it. Shyam the other guy giving us hard time playing full. But we really need to knock off they are attained much score now itself. It gave us much more determination so then Dhruv spinned the ball made as per their play they thought the ball will move back and caught by kabir but as he was good batsman he hitted hard made it go in air that was approaching my area I tensed as  I run to caught, as expected he got OUT. Until now I didn't concentrate on time or overs analysing the play. But everyone cheered as it was lunch break. we had lunch just as simple as it is. No one is interested in it. Only thing we all interested in is party after winning this match.