chapter-29

Manik' s POV

I thought, I got up early but seeing the sun rays peaking through the window I realised it was not that early. I went down but finding grandpa nowhere made me search for him until I realised where he might went.

I freshened up and had my time chatting with the most crazy people. I know everyone is excited about tomorrow and for Kabir ,as uncle is reunited after a long time. They all went for shopping and Krish insisted me on joining them but I refused as it's not my thing. Usually Mom do these and I will complain for everything she bought but now no one will buy for me.

As I lost interest in chatting anymore. I went to aunty to see the most entertainer in there. This week is the most funniest week I enjoyed, as everytime she tried on apologizing makes me laugh hard. I got caught by Kabir many times smiling remembering her actions. I shrugged it off as it was nothing but being Kabir he didn't trust what I said.

I rang the doorbell but noone opened. After many rings I doubted whether they were in or not. At this point the door opened revealing Nandu in her usual pink Mickey mouse pyjamas and blue oversize top. I doubted," Does all girls will be same in their home or only she?". Shutting my thoughts aunty appeared inviting me in. I went in as grandpa ushered me to have lunch.

I don't seem interested in food but spending time with them is so good while Nandu glaring at me feel more amusing while aunty saying about her . After having lunch we sat leisurely talking and aunty said so many things about Nandu as how funny and difficult she was at times. I know how she was stubborn at times but the information is totally new. So then itself aunt said that she is not going to attend to party. Everyone is excited about party and are even buying clothes but here she is not wanted to go. She is really something.

Aunty asked me to made her socialize little as she was always against it thinking about past with a sigh thinking deep. I know her past life is not that happy for her but that doesn't mean our future will be same. My inner self questioned " From When did I started to think like this?". Maybe from Today...no.. From now ...I answered shutting my innervoices .

Talking to aunty made me remember about her nightmares as I am also going for another check up in two I convinced her about the treatment to which she reluctantly agreed. Hearing it ,I turned my gaze to Nandu who was already watching me more of studying me with different emotion evident in his face.As our eyes met she averted hers I understood what I have confessed. With this my weaknesses all over which is no longer closed but I don't regret saying it.

After a while of chit-chat, aunt asked her to get icecream and insisted me to accompany her to which Nandu glared at both of us which is amusing but my respect to her increases as aunt says she will trust me made my heart flutter with her words. They thought they were murmur but their words are clearly audible to us made us both chuckle seeing Nandu.

While returning she pleaded Sorry with her innocent face cutely to which noone can say NO . But being Myself I didn't give up easily and taking this as a cue I wanted her to come to party. But making her agree is most tough task than I thought. When aunt questioned I spilled it .But her words cut me through like knife. How can she say that I am just some random guy!?.Just about two hours back I felt they were my family, but now she stated clearly . My anger rises like volcano, it gonna erupts anytime with her every single word but I tried to stop it by leaving.

Opening the door the evening fresh air touches me calming me little but her words are still stinging fresh as her words are repeating even how much I try to ignore. I went out for jog to forget but is complete waste as sweat is dripping and I am exhausted. I just somehow felt completely lost and was alone again. Tears were about to trickle but I hold them back. " A Man shouldn't shed tears even you're totally broken," that's what Dad said when I used to cry for silly things in my childhood. It shows your weaknesses. It clearly imprinted in me. I decided not to let anyone hurt me.