Chapter-76

Nandu's POV

That's when he said," Meet Shreya Chowdary".

I don't know what to ask nor I want to talk, I just stared at her.

He said smiling ," She is my best friend from a longtime," feeling awkward.

That's when she asked turning to me," Who is this girl Anand?" smiling friendly.But I don't find it friendly as only thing I feel, she is no good.

" Is this the woman you were in love with...," I asked without any hesitation trying to be calm in front of them..

" It's not like what you think.." he started.

She smiled and asked me," I'm so happy, that you're talking about me with your students."Hearing her words is like adding oil to the fire.

"Sri, Stop, It's not what you think", He stopped her talking further staring at me." Nandu, she is my best friend and also relative of us. Try to understand" He expressed with so much difficulty which I shrugged off.

Yes, There is nothing to talk with him. My Mom is the only one I had. He is just my Dance teacher. I understood and turned to leave.

" Nandu, Nandu...Please listen to me." He stopped me. " Today itself, first time I thought and talk with Mom about you. But I was wrong"I said feeling misleaded with his behavior of excitement yesterday.

" She is my friend, princess nothing more" he held his throat with two fingers like a promise. I pushed him off showing my anger and rushed to but he stopped holding my hand and asked her to leave.she left glancing at me. He took me to the chair and kneel down on the floor made me flatter that he truly loves me and cares for me and continued say," Princess, Don't be angry again. Please listen, try to understand. It's not what you think about shreya. I don' t know what your Mom filled up with, but Shreya was our relatives and known me since childhood.Yes, we had past but that doesn't mean I divorced because of her..." whenever he mentioned Mom as wrong made me angrier but seeing him like this have no heart to protest.

"I don't left her for Shreya. It was never my thought, but I left her for her betrayal. I was there throughout her ups and Down for her carrying on my shit...." realising his own language," I shouldn't talk like that, but It's true. Your Grandma and Granddad loved me so much but I failed at each step and with Roopa, It got completely ruined. But as I'm the only son, I can't leave them like that nor will they accept her. I 'm trying hard between them and your Mom.That's when I found out my marriage is completely based on the betrayal of her made me do that". He said being vulnerable made me teary and I'm already crying out.

"I can't explain more than this, But I love you more than anything, even my Mom", He said with pleading eyes. My heart is melting but mind is asking me to think rationally. He was gazing at me that I'm truly sitting in front of him touching my hands and fingers affectionately . I didn't said anything as my heart says Dad too suffered a lot, while mind is questioned Didn't you suffered bullying, and lonliness because of his absence. That's when a knock on the door made us back to the presence. He rubbed off his tears which I didn't know till now. He said," Wait for a second" for them.

He got up and went to his table That's when, I said, "I think, I have to leave".

He replied searching for something, "Yes Nandu, you have to, you're already late".

" No, Dad, I am leaving for home", I said swiftly.

" Nandu, Do whatever after classes, but don't ditch classes. It was just 7days course and Already 2 days have been completed. Every day is important and you'll learn new techniques and steps. And most importantly I don't want my daughter to be irregular. Please come Nandu ", he pleaded.