chapter-58

Manik's POV

In morning, I got up and get dressed. Auntie was there before me getting down. She asked me to gave Nandu's box and make sure to have her breakfast. I don't know whether, I get succeed in this task. In that thought I went to school.But my heart trembled seeing her dull face in school. What might have happened between them.

I sat beside her and showed her the box. To which she slided towards me . She said ," she was not interested in it".I opened the box as the strong flavourful aroma of veg biryani hit my nostrils made my mouth watery.Even many eyes turned to me,but one glare no one again stared at us.

"Nandu, Please have some, you didn't have anything last night and now too".I urged.  " Don't be over dramatic, you don't have to repeat Mom's words. You know right. That we both ate muesli".What was she talking!?. Did we really ate last night. Really, What was she talking.That's when our front benchers came and with my look on my face. She murmurred ," Do you really don't Remember anything About... L.AS.T. Night. I mean what we talked .....and the folding ladder and all."

That's when Mam came made her stop talking and for that I started thinking. There were things that we both had food and other are not clear. That's when Nandu tapped on my hand . Everyone's eyes were on me, that's when she murmurred to say attendance annoyingly. That's when I gave my attendance . Nandu said,"Mam shouted at you for three times, truly,you don't remember anything..". made me lose temper.

I snapped at her," Yes,I don't remember, What is your problem? Even then there might be nothing much important to remember.. okay!".With that, her eyes brimmed with tears. Mam again warned me to stop disturbing the class or else Leave, resuming her class. To which I got upto leave and again sat down seeing Nandu crying.

That's when a blurry image of her teary face came to my senses and aunt's teary face too.I tried to concentrate on class stopping the thoughts. It helped  a little.Later she didn't talk to me and was disappeared during the break. To which I went in search of her and found her on the roof crying. I know , I'm the reason for her crying. I stood beside her , she rub off her tears sensing someone and looked up towards me made walk past me in hurry.

"Sorry Nandu I don't remember exactly what happened last night. But I know it was related to my parents and somehow I had a pill which have sideeffects of temporary amnesia and headache that means,I got a panic attack, "I said staring into the sky as I was guilty of making her cry.

For sometime there was silence and she broke it by asking that ," What are the triggers!?".

"My parents deep thoughts and Ambulances related", I said without hiding anything from her.

She didn't reply but was silent indicating that she was listening. " Will you help me in remembering!? , I asked curiously. To which she shrugged off as it was not a big issue.But I was determined to know, who'll let it go of things that happened in their life without them remembering.

After a little convincing she spilled the things , that happened between her and  aunt. And also what we have done. That's when I noticied blush on her cheeks mentioning us hugging. Usually I don't talk about Mom and Dad. That's when the things that happened were got clearly remembered and her ladder. How she forced me to leave,even though I don't wanted to. In my room , I tried to sleep and in some dream, I got into the accident scence of them shouting my name made me got the panick attack.

With that I got up and I feel like walls are closing upon me and my breath turned heavy and difficult made me pull the drawer just beside my pillow and had it without water itself.Then I got bottle just little far that was in a hand distance but was so difficult in my freaking situation . With so much effort , I got the bottle only few water was left. I drank it and as the pill effect starts, I drowsed in it. Only in morning, I woke up when grandpa awaken me feeling fresh and alive. Hmm now I traced everything out.