chapter-34

Manik's POV

I went there and shouted "What the hell is happening?, My blood is boiling seeing her like this. Who is he? Why is he touching her. And his behaviour is purely increasing my anger and Nandu not answering me is more frustrating.

My anger is rising like a bubble even though I'm suppressing it. That's when she said she don't want to talk to him or to be with him. They might be known each other but that doesn't gave any right to misbehave with her. It's completely her own choice. When she said clearly that she don't want to listen and he being him who is full of himself tried to grab her hand again made my anger burst out letting me  punch him straight in the face.

I don't felt any pain only thing I felt was that he was hurting Nandu which doesn't help to back off. We both are fighting until Nandu came between us. He left there saying bullshit.With his words I clearly understood that he was pshyco or else what was he saying everything absurd. It's  not him who took the chance it's her who should be the one should have used the brain. I clearly said to enjoy the party and we will both leave the party at a time. Then what is she doing here!?. My anger diverted to her.

I said to her not to leave the party . Even a kid knows that not to be in a vacant place that too at night. But she always go anywhere solely. Her not answering me is like pouring oil to my anger. Without thinking, my hand raised due to my anger but seeing  her.

After few minutes her friend called her. I totally forgot that  I found my dancing angel and no happiness was there too. Nandu got up to move but trembled to fall if I haven't steadied her. I ordered her to sit and went in to say ' bye' to my friends. They stared at me seeing bruised face  and asked "why I am leaving so early ?What happened to my face?".

I don't want to explain  to any. So I stand silent and left there.The ride was silent unlike any other, where she usually speak everything.I can see she was shivering through mirror and her tears dried up but sadness was clearly visible. The cold wind is not helping the situation so I said to hold her hands but she resisted. I insisted as it will help her but it was not helping me. After sometime she slept on my back and her hair is flowing in the wind  making me lost my senses results in lost my route.  All my thoughts are about her. The nearness is make myself lose over herself.

How can anyone harm her...... Everything came to mind the time we spent ,her being happy and sad and all came to mind. Seeing her struggling over him is making my blood boil. I don't know what to do and all, only thing I wanted to do is protect  her. We reached home all my thoughts come to stop . I tried to wake her up tapping but she was not waking up.

I called aunt and she came out even she failed to wake her up. I hold her up as she snuggled more holding me. I  placed her on sofa and aunt again wake her up again but she said "I don't wanna wake up .....and cried",For a second I feared she will say it to aunt but she fell asleep. Aunt was little tensed seeing her like that, I assured her that she was little tired but she said that Nandu never sleeps like this and asked me to help her as she can't get Nandu to bed.

I  took her to bed and again she snuggled closer making me stare at her. I placed her on the bed and placed duvet over her but she was not leaving my shirt .I stared at her for a few minutes .   Blowing some air  made her release my shirt pulling her duvet closer. She looks so adorable like this so I kiss her forehead and left there. Aunt was mixing  hot milk seeing me she asked ,"Is anything happened there!?". I again said it was nothing . She just got exhausted with the party. She was about to go to give her milk to which I asked her to let her sleep". To which she glanced at me and nodded okay.

I don't let her talk anymore and left there. I don't wanna get interrogated as I'm already exhausted and my brain was completely mess now. "Why did I kiss her!?".   My inner voices are saying that you find adorable.I shouldn't have done that. "Then why can't I tolerate when I found it was Nandu !?"  My brain questioned making me struggle to find answers for the way my heart reacting.