chapter-22

Manik' s POV

Seeing her ignoring itself ,saying it that she was hiding something. Can't she stay away from trouble for once.she always land in deep trouble. But dhruv called me that kabir was angry and sent them away made me leave shouting' that I will come home late attending party ' to not in particular but for grandpa not to worry.

After a while I went to Dhruv' s house.Both of us left from there but my mind is saying constantly to ask dhruv more like to confront him. Just like Hearing my thoughts dhruv  questioned me ,"Am I thinking about anything in particular?".He understands me so well I felt.

I nodded.  To which he Asked,"Is it about kabir?".

I nodded ,'No' and said boldly that" It is about you, you were not there during gathering with us during match yesterday, but you came pissed off about something . Did something happened outside" I asked completely aware of the situation..

To which he was taken back but  can't see his face clearly as he was driving.he kept silent for a while but I said honestly letting my intention to know, "I just wanted to say I am your friend , you can share anything with me anytime without second thought. I am worried about you".

With that I stopped talking as I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. But one thing is that, if he had opened up, I would have said every thing to him, Is my only intention , that pulled me to force him. At some point ,  I am hating the feeling that I hiding things from them while asking them to be honest with me.

We entered Mansion driveway and entered into house. Then Karim uncle came to us and said that Kabir sent away the other and locked himself in his room after knowing his parents are coming home after a long time.

We went to his room and knocked on the door but he was not opening. We shouted for him to open but that too failed. Karem uncle got spare keys for that room made it open up.But the thing that we saw was completely unexpected. He got up groaning and beside her there were two beer bottles lied down.

When we went near him and dhruv tapped his shoulder asking him to wake up. He got up in bad mood and asked us that ," Is it night already?!".

To which we nodded NO. 'Then why are you here, They said you to come home at night? It is not my home...only theirs.' he questioned annoyingly as he was drunk little.

I asked him," why did he drank in the middle of the day?".

To which he ignored and tried to sleep . But we know he was hurt and drank to forget his bad memories and slump in the alcohol to feel good for time. I am the same person back then before as there was no person to share myself without rubbing their pitiful thoughts on me.we let him to sleep as he wanted but sat there in his room about analysing the situation. He slept for a couple of hours.

Then he got up groaning.Seeing us he shouted suddenly made us flinch.Dhruv moved near him and shushed him saying it was just us.

He asked irritating after realising that we are truly present ," What are you guys doing here?".

"Are you wide awake or you  talking in sleep?".I questioned directly. He groaned and said that he don't sleep talk.Dhruv  glanced at me at the same time understanding that he don't wanted to  talk about this and is in sour mood. So we don't talk further. We went down and got coffee with some pill dhruv insisted.

He reluctantly took coffee and drank it but then the pill. He don't want to, then dhruv forced to have it but kabir got up not to.. Dhruv insisted to hold him. But he was moving away but then I got him tight but he tried to release.he shouted making whole house tremble. Then Dhruv came nearer while he protested not to have like a kid.But dhruv without backing off he opened his mouth and through the pill and shut his mouth by pushing lower chin up.