Chapter-71

Manik's POV

With that he took me to the car.The car ride was silent with both my heart and brain was in chaos with different miserable thoughts running feeling betrayed. I wanna lean on someone more onto Grandpa who was a pillar of my existence. But thinking he was not trustable made me more difficult to express my feelings.

Looking outside, I found out we're heading to our mansion stared at grandpa but he didn't said anything.Not knowing I was staring at him, he is staring out of the window with blank face. That's when car pulled up into our way.

I felt nostalgic seeing many beautiful and horrible memories were displaying in front of me as my brain is playing with me. As everyday I come to home with warm welcome of Mom and then the ambulances lined up with their bodies. And again Dad and Mom hugging each other when I came late seeing me. Dad teasing me that mom loves him more than anything. Then their dead bodies laid on the floor while many crying. I saying 'No'that Mom loves me and Me only.

With that thoughts, tears are rolling down. I  don't wanna go in. Even after the incident,  we lived in this house only for many days . But it wasn't this difficult to me as like Now. I said, I don't wanna go in. Even though Grandpa saw all my misery didn't utter a word or came for comforting me unlike everytime. He just stood there while driver opened the door waiting for me.

I reluctantly got up not wanted to go in but to go in to know the truth, even though It was so hard to accept it. I went following him up. In middle of the hall, we have a family photo of us with Five of us. Staring at it, It again felt like punch to my heart that there were only two of us while Grandma, Dad and Mom were not here.

Grandpa asked showing our family picture, "Seeing this what do you feel!". I don't know what to answer for this as he was asking that he wanted to hear they were not with us anymore or that, I  don't know what his true intentions were. I stared at it with tear filled eyes just to say it they were no more.

I stuttered," They were no more except us". He started saying," They were no more.' YES' They were no more. But to me what I felt is you know,I have only one that is 'You'...only YOU. In my whole life I have saw many up downs with your Grandma. She was there with me from the age of 20. My parents died in front my eyes. I accepted it as your Grandma was with me while my break down. Then even her died in front my eyes. My heart broke down but tried to regain myself to live for my children. Then suddenly just because of me you guys met with an accident that to meet me on your birthday. I know I shouldn't have asked you to come to me then. But the most tearing part is I saw my both son and Daughter in law's death. Just think Manik, If you're crying for your parents like this. What about me Manu beta... That I lost my son who I had him in my hands when he was born shown him the world with my eyes. Laid petals for his life not to strive hard for anything.Who I helpless cried when he had High fever. Who even not given cycle for him when I see his blood due to he fell on his bicycle. And supported him when he eloped with some unknown women. I  can't bare any more pain." He was crying and was about to fall before that, I reached him and supported him and pulled chair for him to sit. He helplessly said I can't see anything happening to you. You are the only hope left for me to live. If I loose you too there is nothing left in this world for me. We both were crying sadly starting at each other.

Once when I broke down seeing your dad was not woken up due to fever. I was crying while your Grandma said, " More than him, I have to treat you How can you be like child. She used to say me. After that your Mom was there whenever I broke down. She was more like a Mom to me too. But now this beautiful house which was lively with smiles and chatter was now barren. "Promise me ",Manik, you'll Live happily, study hard , getting married and have children and make this house lively again". I stared at him grasping every word , How much he was hurt. How much he was broken listening to his words.

I never cared ,'YES' I never cared for him till now. But today I promise I will promise myself that I live for him and let him live peacefully. I promised him.

We both stared at each other , seeing into the each other souls embracing each other.Letting out all the pain with tears.Whenever I cry only Dad words came to my mind. A Man never cry but let alone made a girl cry. Rubbing off my tears and Grandpa's tears too. I asked how come you know that someone is plotting behind us.

He started saying, "After their death, you become drug addict, seeing you like that I contacted the best psychiatrist in town. Even after many months, your habits doesn't improve but your health was disturbing. Then Visiting our one of branch we came across the yoga classes there I met the yoga teacher and the psychiatrist who seems to clear psychological issues with nature and meditation.  At first, I didn't trust him but then he started showing his classes and life and we got partnered with him in our institute. That's when he visited you and asked me to change the place and food. That's how I changed to apartment then to Goa.With food you never considered anything anyway. It's just become some formality.

And seeing in that drug addict stage and then finding out that you're getting poisoned is just another thing that I can't share with you.But as you ask, Knowing that It wasn't an accident, I go for this detective. Within a month he collected much information which is all happ due to that institutions which I built hard. They want those property and name of mine. And this all started,when your father is alive itself.But he transferred everything onto your name without me being aware of.He truly worked hard for this and don't want to lose to someone because they were from the underworld. Even at an early age in this, he builds a huge Institute beside the beach in Goa and run successfully.  That's when he fell in love with your Mom. He chuckled a little saying it.

He was the best at his work. He achieved everything in his early ages, maybe that's why, the god took away his life too early. Once you said a name as Abhinay Srivastava, your Dad's friend. But no he is not his friend actually but was a pawn in this or might be the sole person, which we have to find out. Yes, After your Grandma's death, I slowly faded into the business. While he started taking it seriously.   That's when he met him, and at that time , I'm completely out of it. I  don't know what happened between them but now I know that he knows Most of our Buisiness details more than me. Disbelief was not the word that I am in, Yes, UNCLE,  seriously he even came after their death and tried to talk to me. But Grandpa didn't let me meet anyone except my friends, because of my health condition. 'YES' ,he was the only person who comes to our home for Dad.Noone were allowed here except my friends.That ba***** will pay with his blood for this.

He become family friend which I am unaware of,He stood beside your Dad gained his Trust and betrayed him.And did all this not singlehandedly but with the help of someone. It might be from Government side or from mafia world, which we wanna find out. I am trying myself to attain back my connections with Government but was not much progressing. But I don't want you to stuck in this life. Even though I build this with my blood but somewhere I'm losing  behind to get back that glory. But, Remember Manik, if you choose Buisiness It makes you hard and need 24/7  devotion to it. So Be a high schooler, Enjoy life and when It's your high time , choose what you want. It might be this or create your own life.

I will accept everything but for now,about this matter. Leave it to my hands as already,you have the threat due to the Will. This is all I can say for Now. And now go to your Dad's room find documents that will help us with this as we don't find anything in office.

But Grandpa we can't just leave things like this thinking of threats and all bullshit, But what about Mom and Dad, I can't just leave them and live my life happily. There is no happiness without them. Even after knowing who is the culprit that too him who I called Uncle with my mouth made me feel that I've done some sin." I said in haste with disgust.

"Now I understood how much he manipulated your Dad that you called him uncle, But this is the 'TRUTH', more have to come out ", he said warmly placing his hand on my head. I sadly smiled.

With that he smiled at me. We entered Dad's office and started searching for the files.

*******************************Hey guys, How is my update?. What do you think about Grandpa. Is he right to keep Manik safe from this world. Comment your thoughts. Like always Vote, Comment and Share. Love you all. Next chapter is Nandu's Pov. So, stay tuned for further updates.