Chapter-78

Nandu's POV

Every day passing, Dad pampered me a lot with food and at times we had lunch together. Felt blessed with the sudden change in my life. After that meeting with Shreya Chowdary, I'm glad that I never saw her again. Me and Nithya got close which made me, about to tell her about Dad but didn't as she was in her own la..la..la...land and I even said to stop thinking about Rihaan as he wasn't that good. But that made her angry and from then she was a little distant with me. Even though she sat with me, but was talking less.

she was persistent on him saying that it was just a side crush which wasn't any harm. But I know her crush is reaching another level with her stalking him. Today she showed her mobile having his photo as a screensaver. I don't know where this will go.

After that, I asked her to know the difference between love and crush as I know there is no mere crush for him, but Love towards him, as she was always talking about him made me think whether I was wrong or she was just seeing his bright side. That made both of us apart as I showed her the reality of their religions and acceptance of society.

Maybe I should have encouraged without stating the reality. I felt wrong to express my view at the wrong time. She was so happy thinking about him and was going so far in her dreamland with him.
Maybe that was the first thing that made me realize I can't always support her knowing the reality. That's when she shouted at me," I don't know how to Love someone nor will someone love me with my nature. I'll be single and alone with my nature".
It pinches my heart, but have to accept the reality. Today, I'm not interested in the class as Nithya avoided me, even after I tried to stand beside her. It was difficult to concentrate on Dance as just two days left for the stage performance on the closing day of my workshop. Seeing my distress even Dad scolded and corrected me many times as I'm the main performer with the two other boys.

Even this made many people Jealous due to prioritising me and Dad especially choreographing me. I thought that would go with that, but there started circulating rumours among students, which I have ignored till now. I asked Dad," I need a break". Dad assessed me and accepted it. He with Dance never spared anyone or me. But today with things happening and those constant whispers of me it was difficult to concentrate on Dance moves. I just moved out from there, with him nodding his head.

Dad showed me a fast passage to the beach as it was so lovely. After declining him many times, he said to me that we could go within minutes and could come. But that was the best day when I played happily on the beach while Dad was happy that I was happy and dropped me home in his car after that. It was nearer which made me go and come within minutes. I just stared at the serene environment, but today even the beach seems boring. After staring for a few minutes as the heat is high. I walked back to class.

When I returned, there in art I peeked through the class. Even now, the image of the little girl playing on the beach was struck in my head. To know who did this, I searched for the person who drew that. While Gautum is sitting in the front row many are talking while doing the work. All are boys except a single girl is present in the class.

That's when I saw the particular person whose canvas had that little girl painting. That's when he turned when someone called him. Now I understood why my mind was struck with that picture. It was my childhood picture, where I was playing on the beach. I know that because I only had a few pictures of my childhood and that was one of them. That picture was taken by Sid when we all went out to the beach. My anger flared due to Rihaan. I showed him that picture when we were friends.

Seeing me, he came after me, I'm in fury. I left there immediately. I joined the class and my anger diverted to Dance. I danced seriously with no emotion. I  don't wanna show this anger on anyone so I danced till my anger subsided. Even though the bell rang indicating lunchtime. Everyone left except Dad. After a long time,  I stopped dancing getting tired.