Chapter-72

Nandu's POV

I went out closing the door. Staring at the closed door my mind is torturing me with numerous thoughts.  I want to talk to someone about this situation and need someone to lean on and talk with, but found None. With many thoughts, I took my phone but didn't know whom to share this with. Everyone's name is on the tip of my tongue to talk but don't know that they'll understand my situation. Even Manik won't understand my situation.  He always suggests the hardest things for me to do, in his simple way. How can It be the simple way when I say I can't?

That's when Aliyah walked towards me. Am I hallucinating that she is the one I want to share this with? When she moved her hand excitedly made me realise that she stood there and is talking. I gulped my tears and lump and forced a sad smile. But without noticing my vulnerability, she was in her own la..la..land someone she knows is here.

She excitedly asked, When did you join here? I said It was 'Yesterday'. She asked that we are early right!?. I didn't answer. She said proudly, "I know I'm always on perfect timing, if not the Time will wait for me. But Why are you standing here?. Come, Let's go in. We might make friends before class. " with much excitement she dragged me, while I'm trying to stop saying," we're late. Aliyah". Before that, she opened the door. Everyone stared at us.

"If you wanna join the class. Come in or else 'OUT'. And This is the first and Last time for you". he said professionally with a blank face, making me angrier and wanting to go back. Seriously, he was not my Dad who always loves me and never scolds me even in my dreams. He is not Him.

I was about to back off and go away that's when Aliyah hold my hand and glared at me.

" Sorry sir, This won't repeat", she said in her cute way. I too glared at her avoiding eye contact with Dad. I just don't like him, he changed.With that we moved in and she was not leaving my hand. I glared at her. Seeing me she asked, "what happened to you?! How difficult is it to get into his class? After a lot of recommendations, I got here. It is so difficult to get admission into his classes and you wanted to be in his bad books "

" You said, you're planning on going on vacation, Then why are You here?" Ignoring her words I murmured irritatingly being angry with her. "I wanted to go but you know I love Manik, and I came to know that he loves ' Dance' and is also a reason to be with me, so I want to learn it for him", she replied dreamily, While Dad was explaining the basic motto of life. The motto of Dance, How to dance listening to the music.How it should reciprocate in your steps. How we have to make people understand and the body language.

I don't know what to feel anymore as  my one and only escape from this world is now teaching by the person who I don't want to ,and It got more difficult with the person beside me. Ignoring Aliyah, I started listening class. Dad's way of explaining the dance is more interesting. And his expression itself says how much he was passionate about it.

His way of teaching made it intrigued, maybe What Aliyah have done is right or else I don't know that there are these many types of unique classical styles of dances showed in visuals.I thought all other dances that are not Indian is western. But don't know every community in every country holds a style.When a particular dance form got  into the people will be popular or else it will be extinct. So To make people intrigued Dance should be more to express yourself and make them feel the way you're feeling.

With that he says main things of Dance, which are important that we will learn in this workshop. That's when a pamphlet was passed. That gives five simple things that are going to teach here are 1. Determination /Dicipline
                 2. Flexibility
                 3. Concentration
                  4. Technique
                 5. Teamwork.