chapter-60

Manik's POV

I went to home and had a small talk with Grandpa and got chilled for a while. I ended up getting a book for studying which makes me glance at her window. That's when  I saw  two figures sitting in the room facing each other.To which I found intrigued , and stood up to go near the window.And it was not Aunt . I know it clearly. With much interest I went to aunt's and rang the bell.

Seeing me, she excitedly invited me and blabbered that Nandu is upstairs and is studying with Aliyah. I was dumbfounded.But I know they usually  meet together but this was the first time after a long time. So I didn't wanted to be meddle in their business and also I don't know how Nandu will react seeing me when Aliyah is present.

So Listening to aunt's words , I'm thinking of leaving.  That's when Aunt shouted  Nandu to come to have some snacks.But Aliyah replied that they'll order pizza.I huffed realizing that they won't be coming outside.

Aunt already placed snacks for me. I had pakoda happily  and praised her skills afterall there was some magic in her hands. Eventhough Nandu makes delicious food but Aunt's is another level.She said to join them but I declined by let them have their girl's night.

With that I went and again held book to start studying but now grandpa asked me to join him for dinner. I happily closed the book and went down to have some food.

This time I strongly decided to study and  started studying . I don't know when I slept but in the middle I got up and realized that I'm sleeping on the table itself .So, I got up and directly fell on bed embracing my sleep.

In morning Grandpa woken me up.  I got up and went to school as I was already late.Class was completely turn around as no one was in their seats and especially Nandu is nowhere to be seen. That's when I went to my place as  Revanth and Raju were sitting before my seats. 

They excitingly said that today as it was last day of school ,everyone sat as their wish. Later Mam  came and got shocked seeing us being peculiar . But being in hurry, She asked us to read  and announced about holidays from tomorrow.Everyone was excited about holidays but here I'm feeling restless. Grandpa informed that our flight to Mumbai is in evening. Even though I asked why we're in hurry. Why don't go tomorrow. Grandpa didn't answered. As I'm the one who insisted on going.

My eyes only wanted to see the only person those cute brown eyes hidded behind the spectacles which are already staring at me.I asked to come but she nodded ' No'.I just listening to the others avoiding her.I know she was glancing at me. But When she said ,'No' What can I do. Infront of her there was Rihaan sitting made me more annoyed and angry.

The day went less with studies more with fun.In lunch everyone is so happy and making plans for holidays. As everyone is going on a trip to beach and partying for four days to which I can't join.

I answered as 'No', which irked everyone's interest. To which Kabir said," Why would you come with us ,While you go with your girlfriend". I narrowed my eyes at him.Everyone cheered but only I know there were lot of things planned for me on these holidays." Guys,  It's not like what you think. I'm leaving to Mumbai.

After that we left to classes and everything happened in blur. While exam I said to Nandu to wait for me after school. I completed my exam first and went out but my friends dragged me to canteen and even Aliyah is waiting there. We talked for a while and at time to time I'm frequently checking on time. And no one is leaving, while I excused myself as I need to reach home early but Aliyah didn't leave me. Then she dragged me to the corridor and asked me whether I can drop her. But I declined it as I'm totally in rush. Then suddenly she hugged me ,needed a moment to understand what is happening and started saying without leaving me," she is going to miss me. Even though she can call and talk but seeing in person is far different from and all blah...blah...she even asked to let me join her..." It was cute thinking my dancing angel misses me at the same time , it hurts that I'm feeling the same about Nandu. While hugging Aliyah that too intimately thinking about Nandu made me little uncomfortable and my thoughts are completely elsewhere.

When she again called Manik made me snap out of my thoughts.But I declined her sweetly I can't take you with us as Grandpa has office work, At times he need me too.so I don't think I'll have free time. With that she back off stomping her foot.

And again hugging," Don't you miss me " to which I don't have anything to say". "Yes, I miss you and everyone too" I replied saying the truth. I again glanced at the time as it was past the school time . With that I said," Aliyah, I have to leave and bid " Bye" and rushed towards the bike.Nandu was nowhere to be seen . Seeing I was already late made me go fast and in home grandpa is all dressed up and waiting  for me.

He ushered me that time was ticking. I dressed up packing my lugguage.Then  I remembered that I didn't informed her that I'm leaving. So, I went out knocking on Aunt's door but noone opened the door.So, I thought for a second and went to the ladder .I went up tapping on the window . She was no where but the window was slight open made me open it up. Beside window there was a reading table . So I made a note saying I'm leaving to Mumbai with my mobile number  to call me.

With that I left there, then home, then Goa to Bhopal. From Bhopal to Mumbai. I don't know why we went Bhopal without any work there.I didn't questioned any how as I'm too exhausted with my own thoughts whether she saw my note or not . While also going to Mumbai makes me resurface my bad memories.

There was Ramu chacha waiting for us to drove us home.He saw us smiled happily and said that I'm changed. I felt the change is so good.Eventhough I know it just don't want to go home it's just that there was an uneasy feeling settled within me. Seeing me grandpa placed hand on my shoulder.That's when I noticed , we're moving in wrong way. I narrowed my eyes realizing it , to which grandpa assured me with his eyes.

We didn't went to home but went to an apartment in the beachside. We both went in, as it was midnight . Everywhere it was calm and peaceful except slight soothing sound of waves made this place heavenly.

Ramu uncle bought us food as it was midnight and Grandpa insisted on having food to which I decline. I went to my room balcony and stared at the ocean for few minutes. It was calm and soothing with fresh air unlike my brain which is frenzy .

Unlike Goa,Here there was in audible sound of city buzz and vehicles. I glanced at the beside balcony made me think about Nandu. once again I checked my mobile. From airport I'm glancing at the mobile from time to time, but there was no single message or call from her.I don't know whether she saw my note or note.

That's when a message popped up made me open it thinking of Nandu. But the message is from my guys , that they all reached home after partying and asking whether I went Mumbai or not.I replied and threw the mobile on the bed. And went to have some drinks. With chill weather ,chill beer would be correct combo. So I checked the refrigerator. There was nothing inside it. So I got my pet bottle ,but it was not chill. I placed that in freezer and went to my room to check another time whether she called or not.

That's when Aliyah's number displayed on the mobile. I answered it saying that I'm tired with journey but she said that she is missing me already. "Usually, I'll see you in school but now in holidays....It's difficult. Shall I call you on Facetime."

I huffed and answered the call smiling. In short I've cut the call saying 'I'm sleepy".Why can't Nandu be like this. No..No.. I don't wanna Nandu be like this. She was pure soul with kindness and sharp tongue which is a rare combo that's what Nandu is. Someone so special. But why don't these words come from her.I don't know why I want to hear these words from Nandu. But today I didn't heard her voice. It's became my routine of hearing her blabbering  now my ears yearning for her voice, my skin  for her touch,my eyes for her face and totally I'm longing for her.

With her thoughts my brain is messy . So I got my beer to cool off my brain with it. Later I opened my mobile scrolling randomly and opened gallery to go through our photos. In which I started laughing out loud seeing her pics at the temple which I restored on the same day.Realising the time I smiled to myself.

*******************************

Hey guys ....How are you all. I don't know how is the chapter went. Only your comment answers that. Hope you like it.Have a good day guys.Like always Vote, Comment and Share.Love you all.