chapter 5

Manik's POV

I thought for a second that I'm  assuming her. But when I get in and grandpa introduction made me feel real. I never thought she was the one cooking for us until I ate aloo paratha.It made my taste buds dance happily, She is really really amazing at cooking .

Watching her mom,she was more like her except her eyes but her mom is looking stunning unlike nerd. From her I understand Nandu is completely hiding her beautiful face with those big glasses . Her mother was so caring about her but she don't know that she was bullied. I watched her face being tensed after all with her mom's queries. It's her place to tell her mom. So I just said everything was good. But she should say to her mom that she was hurting alot by the students in her own school. So that I made as excuse to talk with her after.

After having dinner , I left to room and got freshened to sleep. I heard footsteps made me open door. But she being a shy girl made her to turn back while watching me wearing shirt. She was really cute though..... Now I remember the dancing angel back then. I got doubt,"Is she and her are same or not?"..But my instinct says that she is definitely not.. as the beautiful girl with perfectly curved body more looking like a model.With all these thoughts "I really need to see her face now".

But all my attempts were went down to mud when I tried to ask more. I let her go as she was about to cry with my questions.I don't want to pressure her more..so I let her go with the topic.I offered her to drop her at her doorstep.I roamed here and there for sometime and came home.My sleep was last thing now as all my thoughts were sorrounded by the dancing angel. I don't know when I got sleep between these thoughts.

"I'm completely mesmerized by her dance moves seeing her dancing before me behind the dupatta , only a few feet  away made me wanted to see her face. I came to my senses and wanted to reveal her identity,I approached her.But while I'm nearing her ,she is running away from me teasingly.I touched her dupatta but the girl in front me disappeared into a thin air".

With that I got awake and found out everything is a dream.But i felt it was like Real.Yesterday I was completely sure that I'll come to know about her definitely but everything turns up and down.I didn't even get a chance to ask about her.

I wake up late  and got ready in few minutes.When I went to downstairs nandu came to my view. I said that I'm leaving to both of them.Before turning the door knob ,my friends came to my mind especially kabir. I returned to her and whispered not to mention that we're neighbours.I saw hurt in her face butt.....I just left there.  I don't mind being her friend and all but my problem is that my friends are not happy about it. They're not even accepting that I'm sitting beside her, if they come to know about being us neighbors they definitely feel hurt. These days they became more important in my life.we're not just friends anymore.

In my way ,they joined me like always. We went to class and class starts. But there is no sign of her. I waited for her that she'll come after all she got ready to school. When she didn't came , I understood that my words might hurt her. She never appeared in home too. New maid was working and preparing our food.

It's been two days she didn't came to school made me feel more bored in class. Usually she always talk to me care for me and helps me in my work. Then I felt annoying , now I'm missing everything about her. I didn't even want to be in class. I went to ground leaving classes but found no one. I played for sometime lonely with many thoughts in my mind until Harshad came to my view made me regret coming here. He started mocking me "that I got into team by manipulating coach and I can't even handle a single ball. If I really can play well ,then he wanted to play bet match with me and my friends which I definitely looses". Usually I don't get  angry with these type of people but today my mood completely irritating and gloomy.

I wanted to teach him a lesson so I agreed with smirk on my face. Then my friends appeared from nowhere and asked in worried tone that he might have done anything.... I just replied 'Nothing'. But that Harshad shouted about bet match. Kabir asked me "Whether what he was shouting is right?"I nodded.

Dhruv said, "Harshad is dangerous as hell he might have planned something wrong..." .

"If not why did he make only you to agreed..!!Arya questioned.

"Definitely there is something is fishy!!",Krish too said while thinking.

Ram too agreed with this. Rishi said, "You should be careful". I sighed irritatingly.

"Why you guys are overthinking?!! It is just a match after all!!"I replied. But they're not at all happy with my bet match. When we are leaving the ground, Kabir questioned"Why are you even came to ground at class hours?"made me think about the reason but I just replied that" I'm bored".

Then he asked"Does that nerd girl done something that annoys you made you leave class," Before me to speak Dhruv offended her"Why you always find her fault in everything?!"in angry tone. With that Kabir looked at me,"Nothing with her"I assured. Krish questioned Dhruv,'Why you always defend her?'. With that Dhruv taken back.. I completely started to think about her.

I reached home,me before entering my house I peeked at her house. I went to her home and buzz the door bell. Her mom opened the door. I greeted and asked her about Nandu. Aunt said that she was not feeling good and announced that I'm here. But got no response from Nandu. I asked auntie that " Can I check on her?" For that she agreed and directed me to her room.

I Knocked on the door as it was already open, I slip into it. She was sitting near the window staring outside. I said 'Hi' cheerfully.she turned slowly to see me. Her face really made me feel guilty . I know she was really hurt with my words. I neared her before asking me anything, she questioned in disbelief, "Why're  you here?". Without answering her,I asked casually,"Why don't you came school?". She just replied, "Don't want to..!!". 'Means' I questioned,but she just huffed not wanting to talk further. I asked,"Is it because of me?. She just nodded as 'No'.

"Then why ??"I asked expecting her to answer."Why are you even concerning  about me?"she questioned, I can sense her sadness in her voice." I understood , this is all because of me.. "I asked. But she sat silent. I said 'SORRY' just felt so while seeing her like that. She remained silent.

I urged her to speak something but she is just staring at me like seeing  inside me. I just hugged her and said that 'I missed her'. She welled up with tears.I broke the hug as her tears touched me to see her.

"Never ever be like this , if you feel sad share with me whether it is about me or about anyone".. 'OKAY ' I said stressing every word.she nodded while rubbing her tear filled face."I thought ..... I thought..."she started to say something but I shushed her as I know it was about me not to say we're neighbors.I understand she was so sensitive.It just made me wanted to protect her from now on.

Her nose turned into Red by crying, urge me pinch. For that she shouted 'Manikk' and started beating.  Then we went out as I pleaded her to go out to have some fresh air. Aunt was happy about Nandu as we became good friends and caring for each other. She said to return home early  and asked me to take care of her. I understood she was really protective about Nandu.We went around she talked and showed me the neighborhood. Then she wanted to eat pani puri, she is really fond of it I understand while eating. We left to home as it got late.

I got my bag from her room and left to my room. Before leaving I said tomorrow I'm leaving early to school due to practice and order her to come school too. She happily replied that she'll surely come. Then I went home, had dinner and freshened up. Then again I saw someone is dancing with grace made me urge to know. But whenever I am with her I totally forgot to ask about the dancing angel. After sometime she stopped dancing and me drifted to sleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys , What do you think about Manik and Nandini?Are you guys enjoying??Let me know your opinion guys ....With your comments..Sorry for the late update if I made you wait. Love you all with my heart who gave my story a try... 😘🤗

Vote
Comment
&Share.

~~~~~Please support me guyss~~~~~