chapter-19

I'm so so happy with you guys.... Love you from core of my heart for recognizing my writing skill and also sorry for publishing mistakenly. I made it up with double update.
***************************

Nandu's POV

The days are good being myself but the only thing changed was seeing my so called pretty absurd friends. Being with Navya become common whenever we are free afterall Manik is in ground practicing. And even going to terrace reduced. But Aliya is complaining at times but she and her friends are the cheer girls made her not to push the topic much because they are busy.

These days dancing become less,as I'm completely focused on my studies due to the issue of mid exams schedule. And slept late at the weekend after dancing at terrace for a while in the cool climate that little bit chilly made me dance more happily without any sweat. I hate bright sun and love cool moon light.The music relishes the energy in me. Tomorrow which I don't want to come. These days are not that bad and after Manik's appearance it literally become less physical and emotional pain. Why am I comparing Everything in before and after Manik don't know but doing it..!

Meeting my past where I got hurt both emotionally and physically was not at all good in any possible way. So I don't want to wake up tomorrow to face any wild animals used to be present in the name of students. I slept late.I am dragging Sid to my favorite spot  with my little hands tucking my little hair at sides to backside which are out due to air.while he was complaining to go to beach on the other side of the city.

I know he loves beaches sitting in the shore during sunset but for me it was completely different. I felt alive in the fresh wood sorrounded by greenery with water flow.we are playing hide and seek for a while getting exhausted, sat below the tree on grass sleep drifted me while  sun is about to set. He ushered me to get up as Mom will come searching. "Sid,I don't want to get up", I said being sleepy .

When Manik's voice was heard, I got up on bed resting my head on headrest to realise what is happening. Then I rub off my sleep and flutter open my eyes to see one and only Manik.

Now I realized that it was dream. I'm happy about it at the same time sad because it was dream not at all real. I'm truly missing them so much. When Manik asked me about his gift, Reality hits. He was more enthusiastic about his gift, I don't know whether he like it or not when he sees. I should have bought something else for him than showing it after all it is only my spot. But don't know why I am happy sharing Everything with him.

He became something more in my heart these days, I just don't want to disappoint him at any cost. Seeing his disappointment I felt little hurt. Then I remembered last night Mom got me thread from doing pooja in temple and asked me to wear but I shrugged it off. I don't say that I don't trust God but I don't  pray due to my life being messed up and don't show Much like amma. Only thing that hurts me is if he was there," Why is he not changing my life ? Why always I should be hurt ? while others who are hurting me having good life ?". I wrap up my thoughts and came down with him. Tying the holy thread to him while he was asking me to have.

I'm happy that Mom assured him to have it. When I said it was Kranti's school , Mom was completely aware of the situation. I never wanted to see those students again not even wanted cross paths with them. I decided not to go for match. But his expectant eyes made me broke my decision and agreed to go. Mom after him leaving asked me "Am I sure about going, which I myself is doubtful". But afterall I realised I will sit with my school and never gonna cross the path with the Kranti's players who are more bad, hurted me both physically and mentally. They where the ones talked lowly about my Mom.

I assured her that I'll be good and can handle , more to myself than her. I got ready and left later  and went to school. There school vans are ready to  leave. Seeing me Navya waved her hand from window and showed me place to sit. The drive was just few minutes while Navya blabbering and all are having fun.