chapter 13

Nandu's POV

I went in home found mom in home already. Mom asked me how it went to which I replied good. "Then she asked who won" with excitement made me cringe. "Why you always show interest in him than me" I asked straight way." Why you always whine like that!" She countered back

"Me !! Whining!!"  You're diverting mom.

"Do I !?" She said innocently.

To which I glare at her.

"Ok. now tell me who won", she again asked.

I huffed and said with grunt "it's obvious mom, Manik's team ..oh no, it's Kabir's team".

"Who is this Kabir? " She asked sensing my dispise.

he is Manik's friend I stated truth.

"But your way is saying much more about him" she identified that I'm hiding something.

My words again slipped and said the truth that," he was a big bully".

To which Mom got alerted and asked me worried that ''Did he bully me?''.

I questioned myself , "Did he ?".My innervoices shouted ' he did but you can't say that to mom, Did you forget what happened when she came to know that I was bullied in before school".

I nodded 'NO'.

Then she replied slowly 'okay' studying me.

'Don't forget I'm your Mom, you don't have to face anything yourself , I am living only for you. I will do anything for you except Dance " she said stared at me with so much love which she always say to me.

After a moment she asked me to get ready to go out. I'm jumping," Are you serious? We are going out really", I asked excitedly.

She nodded and asked me to get ready. We don't go out often it's completely very very less spending time with each other outside, even during festivals. I see her every day but spending time with each other is completely different from it.she is always tired with her duty and doing chores in home. So I never insist on going outside which I crave the most. I felt sad seeing other children with their parents but thinking of myself I can't strain her. So I laid low always. I roam around myself Whenever I wanted to. Shrugging of all thoughts I went up to freshen and got ready.

We went out and mom insisted on movies but the show time was already started, so I insisted on going to exhibition which I came to know by Navya. She asked me to join if I want to as they are going out next week. But I felt seeing with my mom is a good idea. The crowd was high , she holded my hand securely saying "Stay with me". With that a small kid beside me laughed turning at her found she is staring at us holding her mom's hand like mine. while her mom is buying something. I too laughed ,"I'm not kid Mom" I said. But she didn't let me. Then I dragged her to Gaintwheel happily.I excitedly went near it and bought tickets leaving her hand.

I showed tickets happily to which she declined. "Mom, Come on please "I pouted. Mom protested but give up seeing others in Q.we enjoyed it. Then the awesome aroma hit my nostrils made my stomach growl. Mom noticing ushered me and asked pav bhaji for both of us.Eating it eagerly I asked cutlet and also panipuri too(meri jaan, I can't survive without it).To which Mom doubted that I can eat them all. Seeing me completing she eyed and asked me wearily "In home you can't  eat little food but here you can" to which I smiled shyly. Then we roamed around bought some items if I wanna buy anything which I don't want. Then we roamed for a while and mom bought us icecream which we both love to bae but one thing caught my eye there a girl in his dad's arms eating messily while he was cleaning up adorably. But it provokes my pain throughing the cone in bin. Seeing me mom asked me "Are you alright?". I said 'Okay' which meant nothing exactly it mean.