I'll Be Back For You: Kuroko x Reader X Akashi (Part 4 Last Part)

A/M:

So... This is finally the final chapter for this mini-series. I hope I don't disappoint that much. Maybe some it you now... Maybe just an appreciation? Hehehhe

Anyways, enjoy his one. Would be working on the Kise mini-series after this ;)

---

I'll Be Back For You: Kuroko x Reader X Akashi (Part 4 Last Part)

---

After 3 days, you decided who would you choose. Your son sent a messenger hawk to deliver the message that you'll be in the palace at noon.

You and your son rode on your horses towards the kingdom.

---

When you're finally there, you once again see the Emperor Akashi with his right hand man Chihiro and King Kuroko with his knight, Kagami.

You and your stand stood side by side, your son holding your hand.

"I am thankful that you gave me the favor of time. For that I am very glad." and gave them a light now. "But I decided to choose...

- If You Choose Kuroko -

"I am sorry Emperor Akashi, you've been very kind to o me and my son. But I realized I've been wanting to be by King Kuroko's side again... I am so sorry for everything..."

Akashi was clearly upset, but he understood you. He stood up and neared your figure. "I understand (your name), don't cry please? It doesn't suit you. And I have no regrets with everything I've done. My only regret is that, I should have been able to find you sooner. But I guess it's destiny's work?"

He grabbed your hand and placed there an intricate Gold ring with Ruby in its center. "Please be happy with King Kuroko, and don't forget about me. I promise I won't rage any form of dispute against Seirin if not provoked, for your sake" He passed you on the the waiting arms of Kuroko.

"(Your name), thank you..." Kuroko buried his face in your neck, crying his heart out. "You don't know how happy I am. How I long for you. How I miss you, everything about you. "(Your name), let's go back to the place where we belong?"

He knelt down on one knee and brought up a white gold ring with real colored gem. "Please, let me enter your life. You and my son Shiro. Please marry me, (your name)."

Shiro tackled you in a hug, happy with everything that is happening.

"Yes, I'll be very glad to wed you." You smiled widely at him, letting him slip the ring on your finger.

(Time skip, 6 months after) the wedding day came in the Kingdom of Seirin. Even Akashi was there, now with a new fiancée. Their story was very endearing. And you know, Akashi actually found someone great that he deserves.

"Today, I pronounce King Kuroko and Miss (Your name) as official royal couples! Today, we have King Kuroko and Queen (Your name) kingdom of Seirin!!!

The people of the Kingdom rejoiced. They all know the story of the two of you and they are happy you end up together. You both bowed down to the people, including your son at the side.

"(Your name)." He made you face him as he inched his face closer to yours. "I love you." And he closed the gap, taking you gently by the lips.

The Seirin Kingdom and the Kingdom prospered through the years. You reared another child for Kuroko: fraternal twins. One boy who looks like him and finally, a princess who looks like you.

Anyone in your situation would be too overwhelmed to have come in this ending, knowing tragedy is the beginning.

- If You Choose Akashi -