Sacrifices and Decisions: Murasakibara x Reader

A/M:

Random idea I know XD but I need to write one-shots that is outside Akashi and Midorima hahahha.

Something angsty for a change? XD

---

Sacrifices and Decisions: Murasakibara x Reader

---

2 red lines on a rectangular plastic material.

Two lines that changed your life.

You're pregnant with your long time boyfriend, Murasakibara Atsushi.

You even went to a doctor to confirm that you're already 3 months pregnant and in a very sensitive and complicated pregnancy.

Knees pressed against your chest, you're crying your heart out. You don't know exactly what to do.

Would you tell him about this, or not? You see, he's currently in France, making himself one of the most sought after pastry chef of the world.

And he'll be staying there for a good 5 months.

You're an orphan and Atsushi was basically the only family you have when you two got together when you're still in senior high.

Sure, there's (best friend's name) and your friends, but Atsushi's...your life.

You've been isolating yourself in your room for a week, deciding what might be the best plan. And you decided today.

Packing up the very few belongings you have, you first called your Bestfriend over.

---

"Help me hide anywhere for 4 or 5 months (bestfriend's name)." You said to her, tears pouring out of your eyes.

"B-but why do you need to run away! Doesn't Atsushi love you?"

"N-no! It's not like that! It's more like because I love him too much...and his future is more important and-"

"And yours isn't? Geez! (Your name)! Use your brain!" She held your still flat stomach. "Your baby in here needs a father, and it is you who said that your biggest dream is to have a complete family, right?"

She has a point, being an orphan makes you incomplete. And having a family of your own is the first step to do. "I know, but he is too young for this. He still has dreams to fulfill and we might be a distraction..."

Your Bestfriend just sigh, giving in. "Ok, ok. You can stay at Hokkaido. My grandparents manages a small beach resort hotel there. They would be to have a company."

"Thank you (bestfriend's name)!" You tackled her in a hug, too greatful.

"But really, would you do what I think you would do to Atsushi?"

"There's no other choice."

---

Your bags packed inside the bullet train, you dialed Atsushi's phone number. It's probably daytime in France.

After a few rings... "(Your name)!!!" He shouted, noticeably angry because you basically ignored that he existed for a week. "Why aren't you calling me or responding to my attempts to talk to you? What happened? Did something bad happened? What have you been up-"

"Atsushi, I need to tell you something."

With you tone of telling those lines, his chain of questions are immediately cut off. "(Your name), what's the matter? Are you upset with me?"

He sounds like his voice is already cracking, and you yourself can't help but to already tear up. "Atsushi, let's break up."

There was a long silence at the other line before you heard him sob loudly. This truly broke your heart. He doesn't deserve this. You don't want him to feel like this.

"Why, (your name)? Why? Is it because I am too far from you? If you want, I'll-"

"No! Atsushi. Please. If anything, don't ever give up your dreams. That's the favor you could do for me." You're already getting the attention of some passengers. The stewardess even offered you water and tissue.

"Then why (your name)....?"

You don't want to lie to him but you're already lying, so... "I found another man Atsushi, and I would be living together with him."

The man was again brought to silence. You decided this would be the last moment. "Atsushi, sorry and thank you for everything. I know, this is...absurd, but I just wanted to say that, I really loved you Atsushi...and I guess this is...goodbye Atsushi."
You quickly closed your phone and deattached the sim from your phone, preventing him to call you back.

Man...you don't know anymore. What's on your mind now is for Atsushi to fulfill his dreams and to raise your child as a good person.

In life, you need to make

Choices

Sacrifices

And decisions

That you think would be for the betterment

That's what YOU think.

Unconsciously, you are making decisions and even sacrifices

Not considering others

But you and yourself solely

Because no matter what the intentions

We are all but selfish beings

Who thinks OUR sacrifices and decision are for the sake of others.

A/N:

Tell me what you think about this.

Do you also get pissed with how you decided to handle thing in this story?

Vote! If you are goddamn excited about episode 5. Like fudge my hubby Shin is back again!!! Yay! Omfg!!! XD

February 02, 2014