Too Late: Kise X Reader

A/M: Sooo...I am utterly bored today. Trying to type the update for In The Heart Of a Hunter. Hihihi

For now, indulge yourself with this ;)

Requested by @KiseRyotaa, hope this is feels enough?

---

Too Late: Kise x Reader

"Are you planning to keep this to yourself until the very end? How can you be so selfish?!!! Why would you leave me for that career opportunity?!!! How dare you-" And you slapped him hard on his cheek, that you hurt your hand as well.

How can he say such things! "Because I know we'll get to this point again! And as much as I don't want to leave you, have you considered I have my dreams of my own?! Have you ever taught of my feelings? Have you ever taught that you're not the only person or stuff I need to deal with?! I have a life Ryōta! And you need to respect that!" You panted, gasping for air after that angered hollering at your boyfriend. You attempted to exit the classroom you're both inside.

"Buy (Y/N)cchi! But you're still at fault!" He just gripped you by wrist, too tight for your liking.

That was it. You are the one at fault? F*ck this sh*t. "I've had enough Ryōta!" You manage to yank away your now bruised wrist and clutched it near your chest. "You wanted me to stay like this, do this, do that, you want me to be by your side as always, but you can't even give me this? You don't understand me? You also have a dream for yourself! Right? So do I!"

This is a now or never decision, and his response would be the great basis for it. "So if you won't support me with this, let's just break up! This is for real!"

His face immediately turned from furious to panick-worried. "(YN)cchi, you're joking, right? Of course you do, you always did whenever we argue..." He came near you and gave you that hug. That hug that would always make you shut up when you're having an argument. And that would make him the winner.

"But I've had enough Kise. I guess the answer's a no." You pushed him away, and wiped my tears, feeling so dejected inside, the tears just came running non-stop.

"No...(YN)chii..." Ryōta is crying already as well. Usually at this point where he is crying, you would come running to him and immediately forgive him.

But as you've said. You had enough. You reached for the door of the classroom, with all you school stuff at school, ready to go straight at the airport.

But Kise just dropped to his knees below you and wrapped his arms on your leg to prevent you from going any further. "Noooooo!!!! Don't leave me!!! Please!!! This time I would be considerate of your feelings!!!" He cried there, wailing, begging.

You unwrapped his arms around yours and faced him. "Kise..." You thought you need to call him by his last name...again. "I know you could get by with me. Achieve you dreams. I know you could. And maybe, time would come we would meet again." Successfully opening the door, you said for one last time. "But for now, goodbye. Kise Ryōta."

You saw him calling for your name, reaching out to you as you are closing the door. As much as you want to go back and comfort him, you remembered that you also have to consider your own good. So you start to walk away. It was an antagonizing walk, as you heard Kise wailing so loud, calling for your name, calling you back.

"Kise, I do really love you. But maybe, not this time. This is not the right time."

---

Time Skip (10 years)

Kise POV

I did became popular in the fashion and showbiz industry. Even internationally. I also manage to play and be included in Japan's national basketball team.