She Taught Me How (Part Two and Last Part): A Takao Kazunari One-Shot

A/M: 10 days in the making, lazy ass author I know XD

I hope you all sticked around waiting for this update ;) I ut a lot of effort on this one :) I even managed to involve another guy to the girl XD

Please enjoy :)

---------------------

She Taugh Me How (2nd and Last Part): A Takao Kazunari One-Shot

----------------------

The man who did it just ran away together with his conscious mates. Probably afraid that they killed YN-chan. I was having the same thoughts too because she’s unconsciously and unmoving. I checked her pulse and breath, very shallow breathing and barely surviving pulse.

“YN-CHAN, YN-CHAAANN!!!!! WAKE UP!!!” I was shaking her desperately. I am supposed to be the one suffering the injury, not her! At this point I was dialling the number with shaky hands of the nearest hospital. And when I picked up my phone, I struggled to say where we are and the situation. They immediately responded and the ambulance was there in a lightning speed.

They braced YN-chan’s neck and attached stuffs on her body then load her inside. I was inside the ambulance holding the unconscious YN-chan’s hand, when her eyes fluttered open.

“Takao? Ta- GAAAA!!!!” She coughed blood like it won’t end any moment, but the officers did something to prevent it. After that, I held YN-chan’s hand tighter, not planning to let her go anytime soon.

“Takao….-kun…” She looked at me with a slight sign of smile on her bloody lips as tears flow down on her eyes.

“Yes, YN-chan? Takao-kun here. No need to worry.” I brought her hand near my lips and pampered it with warm kisses.

She smiled lightly as she stared at my eyes. She brought up her free hand and wiped the tears that I am not aware that is there. “Takao-kun? I just wanted to say…” Her smile contorted into a crying one… “Sorry…” The words came out like a whisper, her eyes slowly closed as the heart monitor beep wildly and her heart rate stopped as the green lines was now flat. Her hands slipped from mine

We arrived at the emergency area of the hospital as everybody rushed to revive YN-chan, while I was there, not sure what to feel as I shiver with the coldness and emptiness I was feeling.

Hours passed by as I pacing back and forth on the hospital. There I was now accompanied by Mom and Mom who bothered to bring Shin-chan in here.

YN-chan’s been operated because they said her head suffered the greatest impact and she suffered blood loss. There was also internal bleeding from all the beating she received.

Time went by as I grew more and more uneasy. What if all these beating and injuries she got would make her this or that? She saved me so sacrificed herself for my safety, is it my fault? No… no… why am I thinking that she won’t survive? Of course she would! She won’t be YN-chan that I know if she won’t. She is my bestfriend! She’s strong and strong willed!

Yes, if I need to convince someone, that would be myself. Because when the doctor came out of the operating room… “She’s nowhere near stable. She suffered a great blood loss an we’re still trying to do something with her internal bleeding. Her head injury is one of the worst I’ve seen. And she’s in coma and we’re not sure if she’ll last a day.”

Those words really sink in my mind, letter per letter, word by word. I didn’t care if I was allowed to but I rushed inside the operating room. There was a glass that divides the room to the outside environment. And what I saw tore my heart to pieces.