Two Aces: Aomine Daiki One-Shot

A/M:

First of all, can't think of any legit title for this one-shot. XD

Emegerd I am getting back on my updating pace XD

Well whatever here it goes, enjoy! ;)

Requested by :@PerrieFrost and @OtakuPsychopath4ever

----

Two Aces: Aomine Daiki One-Shot

"Ike! Ike Ike Toō!" The students of Toō loudly cheered for their women volleyball player, specially for their Ace Server, (Last Name, First Name).

With the best posture, you stood in the service line. Dribbling the ball several times and brought it to you lips, kissing it lightly. It was your habit, incorporating your will to do your best hit every time.

The referee blew the whistle signaling you to do your serve. Throwing the ball up and high, you ran and jumped with your other hand ready to spike the ball with monstrous force.

And you did, so much that the Libero lost her balance and the ball bounced up to the audience.

2 sets, 25-15. Toō and Seirin, and Toō won. Your girls, even the one on the benches run towards you just to hug you tight. I forgot to tell, you are the captain of the team, a second year captain.

The team is now officially a contender for the top four spots of the national highschool tournament for women's volleyball.

Everyone was celebrating not minding anyone until the basketball team of your school came into view, ready to battle the basketball team of the same school you just battled with.

People started to cheer much louder, because guess what, they're all rooting for the Toō basketball team. Specially Aomine Daiki, the team'a ace. The Generation of Miracle's scorer and power forward.

Your girls and everyone from your team prepared to leave the dome, whilst other officials are removing the net and replacing it with the rings for the next game.

---

Just before you're about to leave the area, a certain someone called for your attention, in a loud manner.

"Oi! (First Name!!!)" turning around you saw it is Kagami Taiga, jogging towards you.

"Taigaaa!!!!" You sprinted toward him and jumped at him, leaving him no choice but to carry you, holding you by the butt as you hugged him like no tomorrow. "Waaaa! Taiga! It's been long! Why I have only seen you now?" You said, still in his arms

"Oi, first! Get off me!" He managed to put you down, and you got back by slightly poking him on his side.

"I've just arrived here in Japan, like at the end of summer? So yeah, things happened and I am the volleyball team captain." You gave him you signature grin.

"Yeah right, I know you'll manage to be captain without breaking a sweat."

"Oi what the heck are you two talking about? And why are you even talking to each other? And stop it with the Alien talk."

There stood behind you, Aomine. Yep, he's not looming over you. Mind everyone, you're a 5'10 tall girl. (A/N: if you're not tall, surprise motherfuckers, you are in this story!)

"It's not alien talk, it's Englsih, you Aho." You said to him as you draped your arm on Kagami's shoulder. "And this is my homie when I am still in America. Heard you two are sort or rivals. I could see why."

"H-hey! Don't be so touchy with (Y/N) Kagami!" Aomine retorted.

"She's the one who's touchy!"

Sparks emerged from the eyes and when they are about to fight, you separated them.