Badly Need To Do This

It's not really my thing to broadcast shiz about my life.

But I think everyone, specially my loyal supporters and watty friends needs to know of this.

I NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER.

I have an upcoming national exam that would dictated if my country would give me the honor to be a professional on the field I've choosen.

I would not go into details as of how nervous I am for this piece of exam, but meh.

Review classes started this May. I promised myself to start studying for my exam on June, and lok at what date it is now. Fucking August. Barely 2 month before the BIG DAY.

For that, I am so angry at myself. I am mad. Why I can't get rid of this bad habit.

I get by just fine in school because I make good outputs for projects, do well in exams and always have perfect attendance. But I was never the stressed student you read in books or watch in movies.

I am a "meh" student. Not really knowing what I wanted in life even after I graduated.

Piece of advice folks. Pursue for the things that makes you happy.

I thought this thing is shit and everyone needs to get their life together. Boy I was wrong and look where I am. Fanfiction reading and writing and anime and manga are the only things that brings me happiness.

To cut the long chase short(again), I am taking a huge dump.

I mean a break.

A LOOOOONG BREAK.

Maybe Until September 27 or 1st week of October cause imma gonna also take the civil service exam a week after my other exam.

I hope you pray for my success. :)

I love you guys! See you in a few months!

- Aquatic Sunshine -

August 01, 2015