Bird's Eye View: Akashi x Reader (Christmas Special)

the title is like total crap I am sorry.

This one-shot is a 3 in 1

For Akashi's birthday, Christmas and New Year XD

Why is it that when I decide to write serious themes, it tend to get soooooo long.  Hahaha

---

Bird's Eye View: Akashi x Reader (Christmas Special)

As for being the son of the owner of the Akashi Industries, Akashi's birthday, has to happen in a cruise ship sailing the waters of Japan.

No big deal for a 10 year old boy. Who apparently is a shogi champion, a horseback riding champion and a music virtuoso at his mere young age.

No big deal. Sooo normal.

Akashi doesn't even get the point of his father arranging a party for him where he really doesn't know a single soul among his guests.

But what can he do?

In the midst of the commotion inside the ball, a hand pulled him out of the flock of people.

He didn't even manage to scream a protest or help. And when he was pulled somewhere dark, and was about to scream. The other hand covered his mouth and twisted him around.

Only to reveal someone, a girl, probably around his age.

"First of all, happy birthday and sorry if I might have scared you, Akashi-san." She let him go after that.

"Who might you be? And why did you dragged me here?" Akashi noticed that they are now inside the area where the main machines of the ship are.

"I am (First Name) Shinra, nice to meet you!"

"Shinra? The one who owns the majority of water and air vehicles in Japan? Well, you haven't answered my other question."

"Ah! Correct correct, but really don't mind that! Owh and I just thought you look sad over there! And I also feel lonely by myself. I thought we could both use some company."

After a little bit of convincing, Akashi is convinced by the persistent girl to come with her.

"Come on! The view up the bird's eye view is the best! Don't worry about being scolded! I'll take full responsibility." she continued to further assure the worried boy as she push the right buttons to open the said viewing room.

"I just feel bad for disappearing there."

"Bullcrap, your father was too busy talking with mine, they'll notice a tad too late and if they ever will...come in, glad they cleaned this room." And proceed to open the lights, illuminating all the telescopes and glass floor and walls, making it seem like you're floating on top of the sea.

The two of you proceed to spend the whole night up to 12, watching the sky fill with fireworks.

Just as the show of pyro continued, she turned her head to Akashi. "So, did you enjoy your night, birthday boy?"

"Yes, I did. Thanks (First Name). But I need to head back."

"Awww...ok I'll come with you."

"NO!" Akashi reacted a bit too much surprising the girl. "I mean please don't be upset, I just don't want you to be involved with my possibly upset father."

"But I was the one who dragged you in here~!"

"And I have a choice to say no."

And that made the girl shut up. "Ok, just take care. I won't forget you, I hope you do the same with me. Here's a little gift for you." She passed on a little red star plushie. "I have the (favorite color one). We match!"