The Angel That She Is (Last Part): Akashi x Sick Cold-Hearted Reader

A/N: so... Idk, I had a hard time continuing this story. So please bear with whatever you're gonna read heheeh XD

Consider that the timeline happened after the Seirin vs. Rakuzan battle

requested by @ChocoAkashi

---

Akashi x Sick Cold Hearted Reader

"Go away!!! I don't need you in here!" You shouted at the red head.

Akashi didn't managed to argue with you. He knows you're going through a lot.

The doctor diagnosed you having extreme emotional and psychological stress. The doctor also said it might be the reason that you went blind.

As to why the red head is still visiting you. Well it is complicated.

Sure, he's getting frustrated with your stubbornness. He's just holding himself back.

But he just can't go hard on you. He thinks you've had enough, with your own battle with yourself.

He decides to exit the room where you're in, not before he said. "I'll be back."

When he turned back, he saw his father, talking to your father. But upon seeing you, Akashi's father bid his goodbye.

"Seijuuro, I am sorry for my daughter's attitude. And thank you for enduring it." He placed his hand on Akashi's shoulder.

Your father has always been the kind one. Even with Akashi. Being Akashi's father'a good friend. And the man knew how much his daughter treasured the boy before everything happened.

"No need to thank me sir. Even if you don't tell me, I won't give up on her. I want the old her to be back."

"Well, thank you, please bring back my daughter."

---

"You don't need a guide dog (your name)! You'll still heal with therapy!"

"Who are you to say that?! I don't need you, or anyone! I am just blind, I am not a paralyzed person!"

Akashi decided to literally spend his every free time with you. Just to guide you through the therapy and coping up with your blindness, until you heal, hopefully.

He's insisting on the idea of continuing to go to your psychological and medical therapy, even if how much you refuse and push him away. He never faltered.

"I fucking hate you Akashi Seijuuro! I can't stand seeing the son of the woman that is killed because of me! I feel disgusted of myself! So if you atleast pity me a little, GET OUT OF MY LIFE! JUST GET OUT!"

Until now.

You panted, trying to catch your breath, you randomly sprint on the place you're not aware where. Well it is the park where Akashi was supposed to refresh your mind of the good memories you shared there before.

You fell on the dirt and cried your heart out while hugging your knees closer to your body.

"He should hate me. Hate me and leave me. He should despise me. He should-"

"I won't (your name), I would never be."

He still followed you. Even how much you flatly refuse him. He still stayed.

You hate to admit but you still felt relieved and grateful.

How can you ever hate the 1st and only person that showed you true concern, care and you hope...love.

"S-Seijuroo...how can you manage to talk to me without thinking that I am the cause why-"

He knelt down all of a sudden and encased you with a hug. "It's not your fault." He cooed in your ear as his hands made it's way to soothe your back. "I am not enraged with you because it was never your fault. You never knew you were used by the damned criminal, you're just a naive child as I am and everyone back then."

You closed your blind eyes as he just hugged you tighter.

All these years, you're blaming yourself for everything that happened. You kept all the guilt and pain inside you. Thinking that it is all your fault when no one is blaming you.

"(Your name), free yourself, forgive yourself. Let's start slow, I'll be absolute and stay with you although it all. Please, please come back."

Pulling away from the hug, You opened your eyes, but was surprised.

To see the gentle face of the one you love.

"Seijuuro..." You held his face with your hand. "After a month you still look the same."

His eyes widened. Tears formed at the corner of his eyes. "(Your name)!"

"Seijuuro, I am back..."

This might just be the start of the thing called...love.

A/M:

So how was this one?

3 more requests before I am once again open for ONLY 10 request(can accommodate others of similar with each other's request)

VOTE! If you actually cried with the REAL story of Akashi's mother.

November 26, 2014