The Photographer and the Artist (a Sakurai Ryo One-Shot)

A/N: Idk why I wrote in this shitty way XXd

SUMIMASEN

I hope you guys are still there. Finals examinations are taking a toll I me and my health. You see I weight 45kg(regular weigh( and lost 5kg in 2 weeks. Fucking unhealthy. And protein drinks taste like horse shit. So I would chug down soda and fast food. Lol XD

Hope you enjoy this ;(

----

KNB One-Shot: The Photographer and the Artist (a Sakurai Ryo One-Shot)

Sitting on a bench near the breakwater of a seaside park. Admiring every whip of waves to the giant cement formations that is slicing the force of those waves, it was quite relaxing you. Giving you ideas of what to draw.

Not knowing there are two pairs of sight pointed at you. One was a boy's pair of eyes, the other one is his camera.

He has chestnut brown hair and big shiny eyes the same shade his eyes has. He was sneaking photos of you, in a way, he thinks he is sneaky. But you could clearly see him.

Unknowingly, you smiled to yourself. Then you finally had an idea what to draw.

---

The chestnut-haired boy shakily holds his camera snapping pictures of this serene girl, sketching on her pad.

The girl tucked strands of her hair to the back of her ears and suddenly looked his way. Making the boy blush. Panic. And stride away, and in an attempt to hide, he ducked under a bush.

Finishing the final strokes and shading of her drawing, she looked at it, very satisfied how it turned out.

---

The brown haired boy finally had to courage to get out of his hiding place. He then stood in the middle of a flower bed, taking shots of you.

He was contented with all of your sideview shots, but when he snapped another photo and saw that you once again, he never had the chance to run.

Because you're now right in front of him. At dmfirst with a frown which made the boy nervous. But when you grabbed the camera from him, you smiled.

In return you gave him your sketchbook flipped open on the page of your latest work.

He examined it and was beyond shocked. It was a sketch of him, snapping pictures of sceneries.

When his eyes met yours, you have him a smile and extended your hand for a handshake.

"Hello, I am (Last Name, First Name). Nice meeting you!

He reluctantly accepted the offer and shook your hands with shaking ones. "((S-Sakurai R-Ryo). SUMIMASEN IF I SCARED OR CREEPED YOU OUT!!!"

He was quite adorable, that you can't help but giggle just a little. "Nice to meet you, mr. Photographer?"

"N-Nice to meet you too, ms. A-artist..."

And that day, the story of a photographer and artist started.

-end-

A/M:

My first Sakurai One-Shot.

How is it?

Vote if you think Sakirai looks like a 14yr old kod. But dem look at those sexy arm muscles XD

October 9, 2014