Everyone's Cruel: Part 2 (Last): Akashi Reader

A/M: TBH I am thinking of Taylor Swift's Blank Space Black Lacey Gown while writing the 'party scene'.

Contest Price for @HarukaTomoe

---

Everyone's Cruel: So Do I (Everyone's Cruel Part 2) - Akashi X Reader

Akashi POV

I chased after (your name), calling repeatedly her name. The chase ended when she reached her house and the apartelle where I am currently living at.

When I entered the property, what I saw is her, and her mother, looking hurt and breaking down.

"Mom...everyone's cruel. They're all cruel to us. I don't want to be like this forever!" She bawled her eyes out, screaming desperately.

"(Your name)..."

"Mom, I want to run away! But I can't! That damned father of mine would surely target you! I can't let that happen! What should I do?!!!"

She looks so broken right now. Not knowing what to do anymore. So I stepped up and talked. "(Your name)."

Both of them looked my way. "Y-you traitor! Go away! I don't need you!"

"(Your name), is Akashi the..." Her mother is being surprised. He liked the man because...he compliments her daughter. But she won't be moving on to the possibility that all these happened because Akashi planned this from the very start.

"(Your name), (your mother's name), please let me explain. I didn't know about this! I-"

"If you really want this and I know I can't escape this ordeal once again, I would make everything hell for all of you!!! Remember that!" And she slapped me right in the face before she locked herself on her room.

---

Your POV

How dare him to play with my feelings! How dare him to earn my trust. How made him to even introduce himself to me. How dare him to even plan everything!

You lock in yourself in the confines of your room for days. And it's not helping you that Akashi won't leave the apartelle and would constantly knock o check on you.

"(Your name), please let's talk-"

"Shut up! Go away! Die for all I care!" You tried to control yourself, with the box cutter on your side, you're not sure about your safety and Akashi.

You heard something slide under your door. Standing up, you approach the door and picked up what seems to be an invitation.

"(Your name), I am sorry for what happened. But I could guarantee you I knew nothing about all of this! Please go out there, your mom is dead worried about you. But I hope you accept this invitation to go to my father's birthday...even just as a friend..." He said the last words, almost too down.

When you heard his footsteps slowly disappear, you flipped the invitation open.

"Ok, I won't go down without a fight."

You grabbed your mobile and dialed the number of your boss.

He picked up the call almost immediately. "OMG! (Your name)! What happened! You suddenly fled! Are you ok? Where are you? Are you-"

"Boss, I need your help." You cut him off.

With this tone, your boss now knows your plan.

"A black or red gown?"

"A James Bond girl worthy one."

If this is the game he plays, I'll surely won't give up without putting on a fight!
---