The Barista: Midorima x Reader Christmas Special

The Barista: Midorima x Reader (Christmas Special)

A/M: Another cliche theme, please bear this one XD 

Merry Christmas from my husbang Midorima to you :)

-----

"Thanks for coming!"

As soon as you bid farewell to a costumer, the bell of the shop tinkled.

It was him again.

"The usual, and just add a mini chocolate mousse cake for take-out."

"Okay, the usual for Midorima-san!"

As per usual, he sat on the table beside the window glass and parallel to the counter that you're usually assigned.

You can't pinpoint exactly why you're so undeniable curious about him, but you just are.

"Well, isn't he extraordinarily cute today~?" A co-worker of yours nudged you on the side.

"S-Shut your trap!"

"Whatever, come on, here's his order, call him over now!" And she pushed the tray to you.

"Wha- why me?!"

"Ok thanks bye!"

And she left you with no choice but to do so. "Orders for Midorima-san!" You tried to say in your most normal voice.

He elegantly stood from his seat, and his legs carried his statuesque build towards your counter.

It might be a little delusional, but you felt your world slow down, as your sole focus was on him.

(A/N: Le play music: Missin' You)

"Here's your order, enjoy!"

"Thank you."

And he went back to his seat, consuming his purchase while reading some medical books.

"Well shit, he doesn't even know my name. How could I assume he would even notice a mere barista like I?"

Little did you know, your co-workers did the first move for you.

Midorima smiled to himself, seeing the digits on his frappe cup. He knew it wasn't you who wrote that, but he is fine with it.

---

It was 5 days before Christmas. You're taking double duties so you could take the Christmas Day off. Not like you have anyone to celebrate it with.

As a working BS Chemistry student, and a scholar, you rarely had the time and moment to go home. (A/N: pretend your home is far from where you are studying.)

*cling cling*

"Good morning! Merry Christmas! Ah! Midorima-san? The usual?"

"Hai."

You shouted his order to the assigned barista. "I was thinking why you still come here. It's already Christams vacation. Not like you still have classes or duties?"

"It's not that far from home."

"Ah, yeah I forgot you have a car. Ok, you could take a seat, I'll just call your name."

"Ok."

From the entire year he goes to the shop you're working, you knew he is studying in a much more exclusive university than yours, and also a graduating BS Biology and minor in Chemistry. You also knew he also wanted to be a doctor.

You're still wondering how you could be a doctor when you're already struggling with your premed course. There's still board exams to think of after graduating.