Make Me Remember You: A Kasamatsu Yukio One-Shot

A/M: So before anything else, I wanted to say sorry in advance if this would bore you or anything. Kasamatsu might also we OOC, so yeah, warning woooooo!!! XD

A request made by @TheFallenOne24. Hope I could satisfy you with this one XD

The song, that would be sang twice in this story is on the right side, it's a media or something from YT XD

----------------

Make Me Remember You: A Kasamatsu Yukio One-Shot

---------

“Guys! Did you saw the new student?”

“She’s quite a good catch! But looks like a creeper.”

“She has numerous piercing on her ear.”

“And she’s always carrying a guitar, with the case with difference weird looking stickers.”

“And the side of her hair is shaved and parted to the side!!!”

“Emo.”

“Weirdo.”

Talk about people talking mean things about you when you’re just behind them! Damn, they can be VERY INSENSITIVE. And who the heck cares of how you look like? Atleast if the school won’t allow such appearance, you wouldn’t be here in this school, in this classroom, sitting in a desk, your legs raised on the deck, while your back is leaned in kinda badass and relaxed way.

Well, you wouldn’t mind being told that you’re badass rather than EMO, cause you’re not.

You were just staring down at your guitar, resting on your side, waiting for your first period sensei… and someone entered the room which is not your sensei…

But he friggin ran fast towards you!!! Trying to catch his breath, you were just looking at him with disinterest and nopeness (is this even a word?).

He then pointed a finger at you… “Y-YOUUU!!!!”

I tilted my head to the side and brushed my hand just to reveal the left part of my hair, shaved and the ear piercing there. “What is it? Do I know you? And why are you blushing?” You  put down your legs, just to be a bit respectful.

“What happened to you?” He asked you like… he disgusts you!!!

You stood up and got dangerously near him, only to put your pointing fingers on his chest. “Excuse me mister SO LOUD AND BLUSHING AND OBNOXIOUS person, if you’re trying to question me, why don’t atleast tell me your name first! And don’t say things like you DISGUST ME asking ‘what happened to me’! Excuse me, I am still human and excuse me again, DO I KNOW YOU?” You push him by the chest lightly, for you atleast. “So if you won’t decide to approach me atleast a bit polite and nicer, don’t consider talking to me!”

You sat back on your chair leaving the black haired guy, flustered, humiliated and… blushing. WHY THE HELL IS HE BLUSHING?

“Owh my god, did she just ditched the basketball captain?”

“More like she disrespected him.”

“Goodness, I hope she minds her manners.”

“OWH MY GOODNESS JESES I HOPE YOU ALL SHUT UP AND DON’T JUDGE ME.” You said it aloud but in a calm mocking manner, to which made everyone quiet.

The professor entered the classroom and asked you to introduce yourself.

“Mornin everyone, (Last Name) (First Name) here! I know I’ve made pretty much an unpleasant impression to all of you. If you want to be my friend, ok, if not, I want to give you a “I DON’T GIVE A SH*T” shrug.” You gave them a mocking salute and sat back on your chair.