Colorful Lights: Midorima x Reader

A/M: Yep. Guess what. A Midorima one-shot to welcome 2015 XD

Kinda a dedication and prize for: @Midorima-shin-chan

Colorful Lights: Midorima x Reader

(A/N: original and current setting you both are in your 1st yr)

You and your green head boyfriend decided to spend New Year's Eve together in a public fireworks display.

Donned in a thick Yukata, you've been patiently waiting for your boyfriend, out in a fucking could.

Note, it never happened that you waited for him. It was the other way around. Usually you won't bother, but you can see men eyeing you. Which is starting to bother you.

"(Your Name)." You turned around and threw yourself at your boyfriend. Trying to relax yourself.

The green head was of course startled with the contact. "H-Hey! W-why are you shaking?!"

Shaking your head, you pulled yourself away from him and wiped the tears away. "You took so long! I got scared! Don't you know how scary it is for men to look at you like you're a dog treat! Waaaa!!!"

The man sigh, as it was just like that. "It's ok now. I am here. Sorry for making you wait." He pat your head and slipped his hand to yours. "I-I'll try to p-protect you, you baka."

You smiled, totally forgetting about the thing you've been afraid of. Because you know this Tsundere would protect you. "Haha, I know ok. My little cute Tsundere."

"Hmph, Nanodayo." He huffed and pushed his glasses upwards.

---

You enjoyed the attraction, bought things and took pictures together.

Not until it was a few hours before midnight was about to came. The famous fireworks which it is said to be miraculous.

For lovers atleast.

I hope your boyfriend would be a less Tsundere to do it.

"Let's go seat there." He pulled you to wherever he might want to take you.

And it turns out it was on top of a hill, where no single man is at the moment. The sky can be viewed clearly without interruptions.

"Waaa!!! Nice! The place is great Shintarou!" You hugged his muscular arm, nuzzling your face on it in the process. "Thank you!"

"N-No problem. I-it's not like I even bother looking through the place and just happen to find this perfect place for fireworks viewing, nodayo."

You stared at him for a good second before you genuinely laughed at his cute intentions. "Yeah. I know, I know. I love you." And playfully slapped his blushing cheeks.

(A/N: Honestly, this is so Gekkan no Shoujo Nozaki-kun)

"A-ah!!! D-don't say it that suddenly!"

"Eh? Still shy after 3 months of being together? Hahahha- Kyaaaa! What the- what are you doing!?"

He lifted you up in his arms without any warning and started to walk you towards somewhere. "Carrying you, isn't that obvious? Nodayo."

"Waaaa! Shinatrou I love you but you're sometimes so hopeless!!!" You just let him do whatever he want to and closed your eyes burying your face in his chest.

Not until you felt like you're climbing up something. Quickly opening your eyes

"W-what the." He brought you up into a mini bleachers, which made the view of the sky much clearer.

"Still still or you'll fall, Nanodayo." He scooted closer to shyly in returned you wrapped your arm around his and leaned your head on his chest.

You felt him hold your hand again, that action made you warm. "It's about to start."

"Yay!"

"(Your Name)." He stated right after the fireworks died out.

Pulling away from him, you looked up to him, staring at that green eyes that is the most beautiful for you. "Yes Shintarou?"

"I have something for you." He put his hand inside the inner pocket of his Yukata. "A promise ring. I am happy to spend my next years with you, nodayo." And grabbed your hand only to slip a ring on your finger.

Gasping, you brought your hands near to your face. "Waaa! Shintarou! This is beautiful! B-but crap! I don't have a gift for you!" You yourself at the male and wailed with overflowing joy.

Shintarou stiffened at the contact and blushed hard. He pushed his glasses trying to calm himself before he hugged you back. "I-it's ok, b-because I-I l-lo-lov-"

"Omg Shintarou I love you too!!!"

*fireworks started and sounds boom boom lol*

You pulled away from the green head as the fireworks display started. You managed to sneak pictures of the fireworks and your clueless boyfriend and giggling because of how cute he like watching the fireworks.

When out of nowhere he pulled you by the arm closer to him. He was staring at you as his taped hands tilted your head. His face slowly getting closer until you can't take it no more. You sealed the distance.

And the pretty booming lights of new year became the witness of another year of blossoming love between you and your Tsundere boyfriend.

"Happy new year (your name)."

"Happy new year too, Shintarou."

-END-

----

A/N:

Sooo yeah my new year update. And first update for this year hahahha.

Have you noticed that when it's special holidays, my one-shots would always be about my babe Shintarou?

Hahaha anyways tell me what you think about this.

VOTE! If you think Shintarou's new hair (despite looking like coconut), he still looks husbando material.

VOTE! If you think shin-chan looks cool in Onsen Yukata XD

January 01, 2015