Stressed: Wakamatsu Kosuke

A/M:

Short and fluff

Not my style. But I tried. Lol Hahhaa

----

Stressed: Wakamatsu Kosuke

"(Your Name)! You wore mismatched socks!"

"Your forgot to wear your necktie!"

"Can you just forget about forgetting to eat lunch?"

All throughout the day, you've been much more of a ditz. Maybe it was the upcoming exam getting into your nerves that you generally miss out it on everything.

"Ah! Gomen Kosuke, thanks for reminding me though!" You gave him a grateful smile before you return in studying.

"Tch, such a handful." He murmured, annoyed that his girl is so worked up for the exam and ignoring herself, and HIM. "Come on, already eat these. It's bad if you faint and I am not there...HEY! Are you even listening!???"

With his loud voice, your own bento was almost flipped if not for him who caught your hand before you can.

"Ah, Waka-kun, sorry for that, hehe." You lightly scratched before continuing on picking-playing with your lunch.

He sighed and relaxed, seeing that you don't really deserve to be scolded.

"Idiot, if you're thinking of something, you have me here to listen to it. Got it? And don't be stressed out on that exam. Just stay here and watch me play basketball."

"Yeah, thank you Kosuke." You finally smiled for the first time that day.

And Kosuke was so relieved to see you smile.

Ruffling your hair a bit, he jogged back to his team mates to practice.

---

He volunteered to walk you home, even though you still had to wait for his practice to end.

It's kinda cold since it's already around winter, and him holding your hand was a great help.

But with all that, you felt guilty about something you just remembered. Damn the exams. Damn the stress. Damn yourself.

Kosuke stopped on his tracks as he noticed you, quivering. He thought you were just cold but...

"H-hey!!! Why are you crying (Your Name)?!!" He let go of your hand and made you face him. "Is it about what happened in lunch?"

"N-no! It's not that...it's..."

"It's about what?" He run his fingers in your hair, hopefully to calm you down.

Your tears kept on falling as you look in his eyes. Out of whim, you threw your arms around his neck and cried some more.

"Sorry for forgetting! I am such an idiot! Happy 3rd monthsary!!! Waaa!!! I am such an idiot girl for forgetting such important day!!!"

Wailing there loudly, Kosuke sighed, half relieved that it was just that and nothing worse. But also felt flustered on how cute his girl is handling the minor issue of their relationship.

"Geez, don't stress yourself about it, i understand that you are stressed about exams." His hand made circular motions on her back, claiming you down effectively.

"But I forgot to buy or make something for you!"

Knowing you won't shut up with the generic answer "it's ok", he proceed to gently push him away.

"Okay, how about you make dinner for me at your house? Sounds great?"

"Hmmm...yes it's good. Thanks again Kosuke."

"You're always welcome." With that, he once again held your hand as you two walk home.

Even how much of a loudmouth this guy is, you can't ask for someone else. He was your mediator, your watch guard, your protector and your love.

A/N: OOC I know I am sorry hehe ;) love you guys

July 18, 2015