Don't Forget: Izuki x Reader

A/M: so... Yeah, last of the request from my SPECIAL CONTEST.

@AyaseChiharu sorry this is sooo late XD huhuhu

---

Don't Forget: Izuki x Reader

Not everyone knew, there is more of a story to the Eagle Eye boy of Seirin...

(8 years ago)

Going home from a vacation trip with his family, a boy named Shun is enjoying the road trip. Singing along the music the radio emits, he didn't notice the up and coming car.

And a collision happened that left the other car almost unrecognizable, and the Izuki family's car almost the same, thank goodness no one died.

But one person suffered the most.

Both his eyes are crushed and rendered useless.

---

He was sitting alone silently in his room, reminiscing the days when he still could see the world. But now, not anymore.

"Neh neh, what's your name?" He heard a voice of a little girl. Probably his new room mate.

He didn't bother to answer.

"Eh, are you deaf? Anyways, my name is (your name)! I am here because I broke my arm. Nice to meet you!" He felt the girl grab his hand and shook it.

Shyly, he responded. "Izuki. Izuki Shun."

---

They spent most days chatting and doing games they could manage. (Your name) is very kind and considerate.

He is happy with her company. Very much. That he started to feel a bit...too comfortable with her.

"Shun! Finally! A good news!" He heard his mom burst into the room while he and (your name) are playing. "You finally have a donor!!!" His mom tackled Izuki for a hug.

While (your name) is too happy to say anything. Finally, she could already be seen by her...friend.

---

Izuki is nervous. Very. It is the day of the transplant. "Neh (your name), before I am put to sleep, can I request something?" He manage to grab (your name) by the arm.

"What is it Shun?"

"Can you...hold my hand?" Izuki was very bold with the request and he would accept if (your name) would say no.

"Sure!" And she immediately grabbed her by his hand.

Izuki felt calmer than before. He felt that after anything happens, there would be someone by his side no matter what.

"Neh, Shun. I wanted you, if anything happens. I want you to know that..."

"That?"

"Please don't forget about me."

---

After the day of the operation, I never once encountered (your name) again.

"What is the use of me being able to see again..." Izuki managed to gain back his vision. And quite a unique one. An eagle eye.

But he couldn't care less.

(Your name) is actually one of the few persons he wanted to see after months of blindness.

Because she is the one who saved him from the dark abyss.

---

Your POV

Is it fate?

Destiny?

God's plan?

Whatever it is, this moment now, is the greatest.

7 years after I failed to fulfill my promise to him.

I finally saw what I wanted to see.

Under the shade of a Sakura tree. Petals raining down on him, hand firmly gripping a book. Nose sticking in the book.

It was Izuki Shun.

My...special one.

I smiled sadly upon realizing, he would never be able to remember me.

Yeah, stupid me.

---

It might be my imagination, but I felt someone is looking at me.

Looking back at the other side of the street, the only thing I saw is a woman facing her back at me. She seems to be shaking, because of what, that I don't know.

But there's this feeling of nostalgia inside me that...tells me that woman is something more than an ordinary one...

Ahhh... I might be thinking too much...

-end-

A/N: ok, this is the only thing my mind could produce at the moment. Hahahha sorry

I hope this isn't a 'boo' worthy one XD

January 27, 2014