For the Guy I Stopped Waiting For: Aomine x Reader (Kuroko no Hugot Series)

A/N: uhmmm I really don't know if I did this shit right. At first I was like "hey this looks good" and towards the end I was like "I am get tier shittier writing KNB stories".

Anyways I hope some of you enjoy this.

----

For the Guy I Stopped Waiting For: Aomine x Reader (Kuroko no Hugot Series)

Every person in this world has their priorities, right?

Everyone has a dream, even a goal, somehow.

Well, even as how he is, he also have a few.

Aomine Daiki.

For an instance, even if he won't admit, with his present basketball skills and passion, he wanted to be on top, in terms of basketball.

And under that dream comes many aspects.

Pride as a player.

Pride as a rival

Pride that he has to stay "the best".

And the pride...to...

Prioritize those.

More than anything.

ALWAYS.

Even over you.

---

You kept on waiting for him. Hoping that one day, he'll realize that among anything in his world, you tried to stay by his side.

His cheerleader, his lover, his second mother, his friend.

As time goes by, you eventually entered college. And slowly, he drifted further away from you.

Sure, you were happy that he rekindled his old ties with his old friends and are making new ones with his college team mates. But it seems that from your eyes, he is slowly becoming unreachable to you...

Like...you're fading from his life.

---

The two of you are currently in the school cafeteria, trying to catch up, with each other.

"Daiki, you'll come right?"

"The opening of your (favorite clothes shop) in this city? Yeah I would. It's around... 7pm?"

Ah... He always forgets about things, huh?

"No, it's around 8."

"Ah! Yeah! 8pm! Don't worry I'll definitely come, after practice. Anyways I have to go, I have a class. See ya"

"B-Bye!!!"

He didn't even gave you a kiss, or held your hand in the entire time you were together at that table.

Heck a goodbye wave might be as good.

But nothing.

---

Winter just ended and the Sakura blossoms are about to bloom. The air is chilly and the sky is quite cloudy the whole day.

It's already a quarter after 8, and you can see the shop at the street across you, open.

You don't care at that thing at the moment.

You were hoping to see him. For him to remember that you exist.

Finally, you mustered up the courage to text him.

"Daiki, sorry, but I am tired of waiting..."