Forget: Haizaki x Gangster Reader

A/N:

Instead of gangster I wrote about a reader Yakuza hahaha but still I think I didn't made it to my "goal" huhuhu

And why did I even write in this way, I mean open ended, FEELS way of writing?

Anyways this is requested by @bright_moonlight. Hope you like this?

Enjoy everyone

---

Forget: Haizaki x Gangster Reader

"Boss, that's the guy. He's been causing a ruckus and would end up the one getting beaten up. But he would keep on getting back in here."

"Let him be, I'll give orders right after I made a decision." You said to you right hand woman that gave you reports about a solo flight delinquent around the area where you're the boss.

She left you to attend to other things.

You see, you're a yakuza boss, but a good one. The kind who wanted peace and order around her area.

(A/N: uhmmm like Kyoya Hibari? XD)

And this silver haired arrogant man isn't that unfamiliar to you. You know him by his name. Haizaki.

Your ex-boyfriend.

---

A week after, you decided you had enough. You know he's chasing after you. Trying to get back together.

But you had enough. How much guts does he have wanting to face you even how heart wrenching the thing he did to you!

Yeah seeing him making out with a girl and denying outright that you two are together. How quaint.

He was currently fighting some of your men, miserably losing. Until you came to the scene stopping all of them with a simple gesture.

They cleared the path for you as you came face to face with a bloodied Haizaki.

"(First Name)..." He was swaying from side to side. Dizzy with all the blows and blood loss.

He looks pitiful but you kept your blank face on, staring darkly at him.

"I see that you've been enjoying all the beating for a while week, seeing that you always come back here. Why is that so?" You shrugged off the coat from your shoulders which your men held for you. You also passed your tonfas to your other men.

"Of course it is to get make up to you (first name)..." He started to approach you and that made all your men get their defenses up to protect you.

But you simply dismissed them as you also approached the man yourself. "How sweet, let me give you something."

With that, you crashed your lips on to him. Practically it was a wild session. A battle and all. Until he felt that you pushed in something on his throat. That made him pull away as the medicine you pushed in reached his throat. Slowly making its way to inflict its effects.

He fell on his knees. "W-why y-you!" He tried to growl but could only whimper with the pain on his head and he completely fell onto the cold pavement.

"After you wake up, take it as you won't remember anything about me anymore. That would be easier for the both of us, right?" You gave him one of the rare genuine smiles you have as his vision completely went back.

"Too bad I actually think I loved you at some point, but whatever."

---

A week passed by. The cherry blossom are at full bloom. The community is peaceful enough. Save it that some commotions still happen but it is manageable enough.

You were admiring the blossom not until you saw a familiar turf of gray hair walking towards you. Hands casually on his pockets.

Of course he had forgotten about you! But you still felt good seeing him from time to time.

You both simply walked away from each other. What would you even expect, right?

You just hoped you actually made yourself forget about him.

-end-

A/M:

I never actually seen myself to write this way for a Haizaki one shot lol XD

Anyways tell me what you think about this ;)

November 22, 2014