Kiss: Aomine x Reader

A/N: I believe this ain't good enough to be a "it's bee friggin long since I've updated" chapter. Huhuhu. I am sorry

Inspired by the Lee Min Ho and Sandara Park Commercial. Looool

Kiss: Aomine x Reader

---

"Ok me, this is quite a small gathering but a gathering of the elite. You can do this!" You adjusted your headset around your neck and started operating the dish jockey machines on the make-shift stage.

- after 20 minutes -

People, rich looking people and celebrities started to arrive and the party started.

Some are already trashing in the pool, some making out in the corner.

Well, you just let the music play!

---

"Oi! Daiki!"

"Daikiiii~!"

A sunkissed(burnt lol jk) bachelor entered the scene, wearing a leather jacket and washed out jeans, he stands out?

How can't he? If he is the man of the night?

"You're late, aren't you?"

"Shut up Imayoshi."

Daiki's eyes accidentally landed on the DJ, making magic on the platform. She wasn't the curviest, not the prettiest, but definitely charming and fashionable: a black long sleeves crop top and sequenced loose harem pants that contrast your sharp collarbone and firm abs.

"Look here blue boy." Aomine's Cheshire friend was waving a cheque. "The bet for tonight, kiss her."

"Tch, easy." He grabbed on of his f*ckgirls and pulled a ring from her hand.

---

As you play music, you sometimes serve beer to the guest who happily chatted with you, some whom have seen you in other events already.

"Hey."

Removing your headset, you turned to the man that called your attention "Hm? Yes sir? Any song request?" Damn, can't be denied that he is gorgeous. "Oh, and happy birthday sir?"

"It's actually next week but whatever. Can you pour me a beer?" He placed down a glass.

"Hai! Gladly." Opening a bottle with another bottle's lid, you poured the entire content.

But to your surprise, he dropped a ring, looks like it is a diamond one, but nevertheless you find that action weird. He downed the entire glass of it like it's plain water.

"Come a bit closer." He accompanied it with a 'come' hand motion.

"Huh, ok?" Nevertheless you did, maybe he'll just whisper his song request?

*chuu*

But to your surprise, he gave your cheek a quick but lingering peck.

And as if on cue, before you can manage to think that he is takin  a liking on you, his friend hooted at the man's act.

And all the man did was turn his back at you and walk away.

"Aomine, an easy one huh?" Imayoshi threw the check towards the blue boy, as if their act is merely them playing with toys instead of human emotions.

This triggered something inside of you as you found yourself waking towards their table.

Him and his circle continued to laugh about your misfortune, or maybe just anything else, not until when you reached a spot a few feet behind the blue head.