She Taught Me How: (Takao Kazunari One-Shot)

A/N: Dedicated to @Phantomhive_Neko, sorry, 1 month late request XD

Hope everyone enjoys this!!!

Warning: Prepare for the FEELS trip *sfx dandan dan daaaaaan* XD

-----------------

She Taught Me How (A Tako Kazunari One-Shot)

------------------------

“Those who enjoy life are winners”

You said to me after you lost

That match that was very important to you

“Atleast I enjoyed” you said

But you were crying as you said so

You gave me one last smile

That was the last time I saw you

I saw that honest and pure smile

-------------------------------

3rd POV

A girl with (h/c) swaying ever so smoothly was making her way as elegantly as she can with a stoic face in her new school. She eyed the school with (e/c) orbs and let out a bored long sigh. “Mah, school again, I wonder how I’ll get through the day.”

You’re a second year and a transfer from Yosen. Why you transferred? It was simply because you easily get bored of every school you’ve been to. The longest time you stayed at a school is 2 years and the shortest is a month. Now, you’re transferring in the middle of a school year, great.

Before you knew it, you’ve made your way to the faculty office and your supposedly adviser guided you where your room is. Class 2-B.

The adviser entered first and after a minute signalled you to come in.

“YN-san, why don’t you introduce yourself?”

I made my way to the levelled platform, not looking at anywhere in particular, but mostly I focused looking outside the window.  “I am (Last Name, First Name), transferee from Yosen. I don’t like people don’t talk to me.”

Wow how rude!

She’s kinda pretty, but her attitude, what a waste.

She’s weird, let’s not talk to her.

Yeah, that’s how you are, very rude.

Takao POV

I was currently doing my daily morning routine, which is making fun of Shin-chan’s lucky item when the adviser entered the room.

“Good Morning everyone, I am Taka-san, your adviser, and today we have a new student with us.”

The new student, a tall girl (talk about a girl who’s 5’8) made her way to the elevated platform, as elegantly as she could. Her (h/c) (h/l) sways and bounces gently each moves she makes. Her head was hung low and when she brought her head up to introduce herself, I could never be wrong in my life at this moment.

That (h/c). That (e/c) orbs.

She’s back. Finally.

And she’s grown so beautiful and…

 “I am (Last Name, First Name), transferee from Yosen. I don’t like people don’t talk to me.”

That cut off my celebratory mental talk.